Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,040 members, 7,825,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor (27714 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Being a bachelor in our society can sometimes come with certain pains and deprivations! grin. Well, it is all good sha! Some things are better to be experienced than for you to be told cool If you still think only ladies share from it, you are on a long thing!

1) When you go to the market to buy foodstuffs, the traders notice you easily as a bachelor and some would want to use that as an opportunity to make abnormal profits off you, especially, when you don't have a regular customer you buy from! If na for me, market fall press them because I sabi price well well o! I fit price your 500Naira fish for 150Naira!!! grin. Na joke I dey o!

2) You close from work after a hard day's job, feeling tired and weak but you still have to prepare what to eat...unless you want to settle for junk foods such as Akara and bread or bread and fanta (Truckman's sandwich) grin

3) You open your facebook page and it seems everyone you knew out there back in school is getting married! You just feel like uploading your marriage pics too! cheesy

4) You are having a swell time in the office and a naughty colleague of yours throws in a joke of you being a 'Manchelor' without realizing the mental effect of it. What do you do? You laugh it off...apply humour! cheesy

5) Family people are sharing things and they give you a small portion...before you make an attempt to complain, someone stands up to remind you that you are not married yet, that those that got bigger portions are family men.

6) You hardly tell your landlord that you don't have money for utility bills yet; he is bound to ask you: 'You dor marry?' 'Do you have kids you feed?' 'Wetin you dey use money dey do?' See me see problem o! So I don't have personal expenses because I am not married?

7) They inaugurate a committee in your company and they give the key roles to the married folks who are less competent than you! Why? The management think they are more responsible cheesy Error!!!

8. When you are very free and open, neighbours, especially, the female ones, take advantage. They enter your crib at random, open your freezer and help themselves with beverages and foods! Who go challenge dem?

9) Sometimes when you do business with married folks, they want to take advantage of it as they feel they need more money than you since they have mouths to feed. Ogbeni, stop it! Na me give your wife belle to born children? grin

10) Friends keep pointing out girls they know that can make good wives. When some see you chilling with a babe, they secretly tell you, 'Dis one fit you o! Marry am na'!!! Without even knowing who she is. So e mean say me no get eyes and mind of my own again?

2016...Lips sealed!!! lipsrsealed cool

296 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by 2dice(m): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Lol.. Your mum will always remind you of How she loves to be a GRANNIE grin

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by ronald4lif(m): 4:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Number 10 is the most common. Once you're an eligible bachelor any girl people see you with will be regarded as your to-be wife. Friends and family will start making intimation and side remarks of when it's the wedding, abeg invite me o lol. Make God no gree your mama see you with woman, na there wedding plans fit start. grin

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Counter thread grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 5:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:
Counter thread grin
You can come up with that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 5:14am On Jan 05, 2016
ronald4lif:
Number 10 is the most common. Once you're an eligible bachelor any girl people see you with will be regarded as your to-be wife. Friends and family will start making intimation and side remarks of when it's the wedding, abeg invite me o lol. Make God no gree your mama see you with woman, na there wedding plans fit start. grin
funny you grin Na wetin we see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 5:15am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
Lol.. You mum will always remained you of How she loves to be a GRANNIE grin
That's what every African mum wants na! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 5:17am On Jan 05, 2016
redvektor:
G
My guy, I thought u have changed for the better this 2016 but I was wrong! grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
You can come up with that cheesy

I'm not Nigerian cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm not Nigerian cry
That doesn't matter. So where are you from?
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 6:24am On Jan 05, 2016
ALKARULEZ, goodboiy, ichommy, where you all at?
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2016
RoyalRoy, lalasticlala, you guys should evaluate na! cheesy
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Emaimo: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2016
True talk
Adon tire to dey go market sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Word!

Rapmoney you are a Bachelor adonbilivit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by redvektor(m): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
My guy, I thought u have changed for the better this 2016 but I was wrong! grin
lol bros i still remain d same

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by SAMBARRY: 7:37am On Jan 05, 2016
grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Freemanan:
Word!

Rapmoney you are a Bachelor
adonbilivit.
Yes, I am but I go soon marry sha cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Emaimo:
True talk
Adon tire to dey go market sef
Bro, that one takes the strength out of me most times grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy cool
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by 2dice(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
That's what every African mum wants na! cool
lol am getting old my son..when will I see my Grandchildren lines grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
lol am getting old my son..when will I see my Grandchildren lines grin
Chai! That one resemble Nollywood movies o! grin You go come see Patience Ozokwor dey squeeze face for e pikin, Mike Ezuruonye!!! cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by 2dice(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
Chai! That one resemble Nollywood movies o! grin You go come see Patience Ozokwor dey squeeze face for e pikin, Mike Ezuruonye!!! cheesy
lol..naija Movies don't lie about the stuff..they can act that role eehn

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by looseweight: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
The gains plenty pass the gains cool
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by kullozone(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Don't know what you're talking about though!

But they're all true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by okooloyun1(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Mehn! I hate cooking especially soup seriously women are trying no matter how tired they are after work they will still prepare food for us.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by rawpadgin(m): 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
each i resume work my boss will be like " osas how are ur furnitures & ur electronics? because u dont wife & children that i will ask about"

getting married next by his grace

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Sijo01(f): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy Frustrating grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Megapauli: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / What Were The Funny Views You Had As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.