Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea (4476 Views)

President Tinubu Is Making History In Abuja / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west / Excited Crowd Disrupts Buhari’s Campaign In Jos, Forces President To Leave (2) (3) (4)

Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2019
Published on Jun 30, 2019

President Trump has made history, becoming the first sitting U.S. leader to enter North Korea. He briefly stepped across the border while meeting the North's leader Kim Jong-Un for an impromptu summit between the pair. Kim said he was surprised that Donald Trump's offer to get together was announced on Twitter - before adding the American President's visit was a great sign of willingness for relations to improve. Yet sanctions on the reclusive state remain for now - an issue that's previously led to a stalemate in talks.

RT LIVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFAcq...

Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Abjay97(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Na so them go dey draw close to the people when them dey find favour.Make him enter alausa seat now he go give computer village 2 days notice to quit and relocate to agbado ijaiye.
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2019
cucumbae:
Na so them go dey draw close to the people when them dey find favour.Make him enter alausa seat now he go give computer village 2 days notice to quit and relocate to agbado ijaiye.
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2019
Mr Buhari

Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2019
Mr Atiku

Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Modified
Voy:
Vote wisely o...
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Sirjamo: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Even the baby knew that Atiku will drop some wades of stol$n dollars
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2019
cry
Sirjamo:
Even the baby knew that Atiku will drop some wades of stol$n dollars
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Bizmagnet: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Lolz...Jubrin and Cameroondeen

Beautify your ideas and business this year with a colourful website/blog/software. Be an early riser! Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Lolz...Jubrin and Cameroondeen

Beautify your ideas and business this year with a colourful website/blog/software. Be an early riser! Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2019
Updated
Voy:
Updated 19th May 2019

Re: This information is coming years after, to shed the light on how the former general and head of state, Gen Sani Abacha died. The former Chief Security Officer, CSO, to the late Head of State,Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, came out fully to dismissed claims that Abacha died after eating an apple from his concubines.

He went on to narrate the affair how the head of state died, and said, contrary to insinuations, the sudden collapse of the health system of Abacha started on “Sunday, 7th June, 1998 right from the Abuja International Airport, immediately after one of the white security operatives or personnel who accompanied President Yasser Arafat of Palestine shook hands with him, Abacha.”

He went on to say , shortly after the hand shake, he “noticed the change in the countenance of the late Commander-in-Chief and I informed the Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Col. Abdallah, accordingly. He then decided to advise that they kept a close watch on the Head of State.” He said, “Later in the evening of 8th June, 1998, around 6p.m; his doctor came around, administered an injection to stabilize him.

Al-Mustapha, was advised to have a short rest. Happily, enough, by 9p.m; the Head of State was bouncing and receiving visitors until much later when General Jeremiah Timbut Useni, the then Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, came calling. He was fond of the Head of State. They were very good friends. “They stayed and chatted together till about 3.35a.m. .
A friend of the house was with me in my office and as he was bidding me farewell, he came back to inform me that the FCT Minister, General Useni was out of the Head of State’s Guest House within the Villa. I then decided to inform the ADC and other security boys that I would be on my way home to prepare for the early morning event at the International Conference Centre. “At about 5a.m; the security guards ran to my quarters to inform me that the Head of State was very unstable. At first, I thought it was a coup attempt. Immediately, I prepared myself fully for any eventuality.

He claimed that, as an intelligence officer & the Chief Security Officer to the Head of State for that matter, I devised a means of diverting the attention of the security boys from my escape route by asking my wife to continue chatting with them.

Source: http://salonedaily.com/2019/05/19/breaking-how-abacha-died-al-mustapha-reveals/
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
2015 vs 2019
Re: Making history: Trump becomes first ever sitting US president to enter N.Korea by Voy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Updated

Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) / Atiku Is A Symbol Of National Unity, Cohesion, Says PDP / Over 1,500 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Katsina