Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released (11689 Views)

Deaths At APC Rivers Rally: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by akinblog: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2019
BOMBSHELL: WATCH and SHARE as I spit fire on
@MBuhari
and the
@OfficialAPCNg
. The
@SilverbirdTV
interviewers threatened to shit me down but I spat more fire on the inept, clueless, completely unsalvageable hypocrite called Muhammadu Buhari. WATCH, RETWEET and comment

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/You-Are-Unsalvageable-Hypocrite-Reno-Omokri-Blasts-Buhari-On-Silverbirdtv.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2019
The undertaker of the lifeless guinea pig

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by seanfer(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
I watched the program this morning on STV.. The Presenters asked Reno about the division in PDP, as usual Reno was busy talking about APC’s division... He appears frustrated throughout the whole interview... February 16 is just 30 more days

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by hisexcellency34: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
I don't know who is the maddest between Reno, FFK and that lousy senator who is now enjoying his life in DSS custody

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by amalab30(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Rasta Muo Faya Muo Faya !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by oderinde151(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
You know it surprises one when at times when u expect wisdom but foolishness is given to you instead.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
RENO THE FRAUDSTER, WE KNOW YOUR STORY.

An American woman has accused President Goodluck Jonathan’s special assistant on New Media, Reno Omokri, of impersonation and identity theft.

Mr. Omokri had used the now infamous moniker, Wendell Simlin, in his attempt to link the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Lamido Sanusi, to the terrorist group Boko Haram.

Back in February 2014, Mr. Omokri wound up in a scandal after digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attack to the suspension of Mr. Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.

Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Olamsoh: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Intern needed in our IT Department. (Fresh Graduate/Nysc corper who studied Computer Engineering or Information technology. To resume immediately at our head office in Lekki. Kindly send your cv to zainab.kashaam@wontra.com
********************************************************************************************************************
What you don't have in your 20s

-expertise
-experience
-masterful skills

What you do have (or can have)

-Work ethic
-coach-ability
-patience
-determination
-positive attitude

What will you have:

Success and All the above if you apply yourself.
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by spiritedtete: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
This guy is a pure kid!

6 Likes

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by dokyOloye: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Keyword is UNSALVAGEABLE"

2 Likes

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by remi4ever(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Smh!!!

It wont be an over-statement if i say Freedom of speech is been abused here..

I can develop any type of andriod database application...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Kingsleydr(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by orion7: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
seanfer:
I watched the program this morning on STV.. The Presenters asked Reno about the division in PDP, as usual Reno was busy talking about APC’s division... He appears frustrated throughout the whole interview... February 16 is just 30 more days
liar

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
seanfer:
He will always be a frustrated pig for life

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by afroniger: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2019
But why does Reno always sound embittered and angry?? Always.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by akinbode1(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2019
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by lonelydora: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Sending PMB back to Daura is a task we all must achieve

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Shikini: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2019
This country is blessed
to have you, Reno

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by mekaboy(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
seanfer:

But buhari is clueless.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by fk001(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
He has upgraded to verbal insult, what a childish behaviour.

What makes me happy is how PMB and his media crew ignored Reno and FFK like they never exist.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by banggy: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
That Reno guy is just being so stupid

And has the saying "silence is golden" The president should just ignore this lunatic and his likes..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari is not only a liar,he is also a horiffic disaster that should never have happened in the first place.
But thank God for God,He is the God of second chances...
In exactly 30 days we all have the opportunity to correct this failure and mistake of a president...
#Back2Daura is a collective goal that Must be achieved.
By this time next month... cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by EternalYouth(m): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2019
which kind of pastor is this hateful man? Is he really a man of God?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by mekaboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2019
afroniger:
But why does Reno always sound embittered and angry??

If you are among the over 20 million that lost their jobs or parents of the over 30 million out of school children you should be angry.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by ba7man(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Reno is like those dogs that bark crazy when behind a gate but the moment it's opened, they run and hide underneath a car. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Diso60090(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2019
seanfer:
meaning?

1 Like

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Mowoe(m): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2019
I placed a bet before opening the thread that BBQ man would be here, and he didn't disappoint. Thanks rotten BBQ man for helping me win a bet. Your Zombie-ism is not a waste afterall! Nevertheless, I still Spit on yours and Buhari's bald heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released by Buterflyle0: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2019
He insults Buhari yet expects the north to massively vote for his principal Atiku despite knowing that buhari is a demi god among notherners.

Let him keep it up and watch next month results

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Reps, Seeks Increase In Petrol Subsidy To ₦4 Trillion / Labour Party Senatorial Candidate, Linus Okorie Abducted In Abakaliki / Azazi, Yakowa Killed By Human Error – Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.