Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (37707 Views)

Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Sirpaul(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
empty head....
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by fortunechy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
No pictures no News
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Akabuking: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
idreezbaba:
where is the nude picture?? I just waste data open this post
lolol

Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by namo77: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Na wa
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by tommenoh(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
The guy in question, should be sued!the nurse,must have acquiesced to his demands for such,out of supposed love.without demand,of course, there won't be supply.stop blaming only the nurse but add the yeye guy,too.Niggas forming perverts,in African setting sets my teeth,on edge
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
QuitNotice:
Is she not a Zimbabwean? And nurse for that matter. This is not news abeq.

Get ready, we are coming to your city...

I know you have freedom of campaign but...

This party you are campaigning for have offended me a d my people seriously...

I am from southern Kaduna and If I can catch you, I promise you will go to heaven.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by D1zion: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
Same thing will be done to you too.sooner or later.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by tintingz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
People shouldn't judge so quick.

Sending pic of women in labor might have nothing to do with her sending her nude pics.

She might be sending those clips to make her boyfriend see how women go through pains in child birth.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lamb101:

I know you have freedom of campaign but...

This party you are campaigning for have offended me a d my people seriously...

I am from southern Kaduna and If I can catch you, I promise you will go to heaven.
Like I said, you should get prepared, we are coming to your city soon. Maybe you can send me to heaven then. But if you can't wait, I'm in my aos.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Xisnin(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Both of them should be jailed.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by YomiBankz(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
idreezbaba:
where is the nude picture??
I just waste data open this post

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
QuitNotice:
Like I said, you should get prepared, we are coming to your city soon. Maybe you can send me to heaven then. But if you can't wait, I'm in my aos.

You might me ignorant and definitely arrogant but the damage caused by your bosses is unbearable.

You are following like a dog sniffing crumbs of money, rethink.

You are human I guess and they have taken human lives, fight for a good cause.

Someone with 5kids lost his job as a result of the inhumanity of your bosses. The damage is unbearable, you may not even believe it if I tell you more.

Be human and rethink over your choice.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by nkoe44: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
HELLO EVERYBODY ..WE ARE BACK AGAIN TO HELP SOME PEOPLE AND WE STILL KEEPING OUR PROMISE WITH 100 PERCENT SURE ODD..BOOST YOUR ACC AND SEE TEXT BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by charlsecy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
dayleke:
Why wasn't she attending to the patients in the first place?
Think wide and deep.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:

You might me ignorant and definitely arrogant but the damage caused by your bosses is unbearable.

You are following like a dog sniffing crumbs of money, rethink.

You are human I guess and they have taken human lives, fight for a good cause.

Someone with 5kids lost his job as a result of the inhumanity of your bosses. The damage is unbearable, you may not even believe it if I tell you more.

Be human and rethink over your choice.
I saw this coming. You are trying to sound reasonable, but resorting to insults, insinuating I collect money for my choice. Don't be silly, boy, all you listed was not caused by this administration.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2019
QuitNotice:
I saw this coming. You are trying to sound reasonable, but resorting to insults, insinuating I collect money for my choice. Don't be silly, boy, all you listed was not caused by this administration.

okay I'm not a boy...

You are free to act as you desire. I'm in no mood to plunge into an argument with you seeing you are blind and unwilling to be assisted.

Ride with caution.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lamb101:

okay I'm not a boy...

You are free to act as you desire. I'm in no mood to plunge into an argument with you seeing you are blind and unwilling to be assisted.

Ride with caution.
Lol. Why do you care so much? Mr. Lamb. And what do we call those who can't see the root cause of the problem? Hate is blinding you, Mr. Man.
Re: Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
QuitNotice:
Lol. Why do you care so much? Mr. Lamb. And what do we call those who can't see the root cause of the problem? Hate is blinding you, Mr. Man.

okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.