Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" (2723 Views)

Im A Freight Forwaarder / Car Dealers Beware Of Fake Transaction Alert! / IMPORT YOUR CAR(S) THROUGH COTONUO'S PORT: IM HERE TO OFFER YOU BEST SERVCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2010
@jidobaba,
I can see you don't know hopw to check profile picture, Secondly, I started a thred about concluded deals, and also some people don't like there stories told after purchase. Don't knw why. And I notice after most nairalander get there cars. They don't come on here as often as they do, but not in case of chelseabmw. If u ask a cotonou dealer for his residence address b4 continuation of deal and he refuses. Then be consious. if you can't deposit & xpect your car in 2 days time after full payment. Pay extra 15,000cfa for express and sleep over till the next day and get your car. SIMPLE
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by ademlabi(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
So far so good, this so called "Mark 11" has been silent about the topic he has raised. He is simply stupid for him to start something he can't finish.

Out of his "stupid thinking" he finally came up with this story which means that he must have kept his eyes on d run looking for a way to pull down the good and satisfactory work of a young man (Larryshow4) who happens to be my hommie.

Larryshow4 and I was in Cotonou lastweek and we bought an 04 Maxima for my customer and another 04 highlander for his.In as much as you have included my name in ur list shouldn't make u tarnish another persons image whom u have excluded and has been doing great.I see this as "stupidity and an act of jealousy".

As Larryshow as suggested, we would apreciate an IP check to get to the bottom of this issue so that the traitor can be brought to book.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by BizBooks(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2010
Mark11 has succeeded in wasting all of our time. I suggest the moderator delete this thread since it has no merit. Future vague, accusatory posts like this one should also be deleted. In fact in an ideal world, posts such as this shouldn't see the light of day in the first place.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by femmy2010(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
[b]@Larry,Ade,Tadeus,shola,Ayodeji,Kaymed and my other esteem Cotonou dealers,
We might not know ourselves face to face but be sure any mud poured on a fellow dealer definitely affect and reflects on others so when something like this crop up then the normal thing to do is maintain a common voice and flush out such bad tiding.
During the allegation leveled and fueled by Londoncool,we all came to the aid of our work and our means of making ends meet and we should always do same whenever we see our dealings been portrayed in a bad light.
Cotonou auto dealers are not touts,goons or one without future.We are respectable people like you our many esteem Nairalanders.Many of us are University/Polytechnic   graduates,many are professionals in their variegated chosen professions/feild and car buying or procurement is what we do because we have very great passion for it and because we know very much about it.
We work enough to get the little that is rightly ours,the thanks greatly we keep getting from our clients is worth millions,the very many nairalanders we have gotten to be friends to are what money can not buy and we take great pride in giving out the very best of services and i am sure if we have not been living up to our end of the bargain when it comes to procurement of your desired vehicle from Cotonou and pronto delivery to the desired location then i am sure we would not still be here.
Someone said how can you expect to give your money to one you do not know before?
The answer is so so simple.
You met your specified dealer on Nairaland and the right thing to do is ask for his point of contact,go there yourself and if you are unable send your approved representative to check him out and if you are satisfied make payment for the desired vehicle,specify your spec and expected features the car is suppose to posses or not to posses .
Personally,i have had dealings with many clients i have never seen face to face nor have i seen their representative before and i procured their vehicle and sent it to them and i am sure same with many o my colleague on here.
It might sound weirdo but the simple truth is as i have stated it.
For me,I can not do a deal without at least 95% or full payment is made because not making full payment for your desired buy is what could cause delay because we all have many other dealings we are always tied up to.

@Chelsea,
You posted the response below to my nascent response to this thread.

Expose me?I don't think u are on your right senses
What are u guys up to?That i bought a car from larryshow4u
and u are here saying that we should be exposed?
Now i am starting to suspect u too.

My Co-Cotonou dealer and other Nairalanders,
Is it really a fair and a best response from my bro Chelsea?

Chelsea,do you remember you once made inquiry about procurement of an Altima from Cotonou?
Hope you remember my response?
The response was that i adviced him to buy his car from Lagos if he was planing to buy from Cotonou and still make duty payment and my reason was that the total would be what it would cost to get same in Lagos.
Is the above response one of a desperate seller or dealer?

People talk about sanitizing,what is there to sanitize?
Any thread(Allegation) like this without a name of one been accused and a detailed explanation of the wrong done by the erring dealer or Nairalander should be ignored.

One more thing is that an accusing nairalander should not be too anonymous,that way we would all know if it is a fathom allegation or a genuine one.

Thanks all,a sweetest Saturday and Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and Sisters.

UP BLUES.
[/b]
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
femmy2010:

.@Chelsea,
You posted the response below to my nascent response to this thread.
Chelsea,do you remember you once made inquiry about procurement of an Altima from Cotonou?
Hope you remember my response?
The response was that i adviced him to buy his car from Lagos if he was planing to buy from Cotonou and still make duty payment and my reason was that the total would be what it would cost to get same in Lagos.
Is the above response one of a desperate seller?

[b][color=#000099]One more thing is that an accusing nairalander should not be too anonymous
[/b]that way we would all know if it is a fathom allegation or a genuine one.
[/color]
/quote]

Gbam
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by ayodeji1(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2010
i think im now beginning to get the picture.is the poster trying to defame larryshow4?hmmm!larry and i have been on this forum now since 2007.and i believe we've met people of timber and calibre on this forum,transacted businesses with them and till date,been able to keep close ties with them.we have become close friends with them.and this was only achieved courtesy our transparency in the course of transacting business with them.many on this forum know where we reside.many even regarded that as irrelevant and thus entrusted millions with us and we did not disappoint them.and lots of other cotonou dealers have joined us.even though i do not know some of them in person,i can still attest to their credibility.so mr mark11 or whatever u call yourself,touch not the anointed

jidobaba:

all these cotonou guys ,
sure they concluded some deals but how are we certain that they would not hesitate to scam a hapless buyer if the opportunity presents itself?
no office address,
no profile pictures,
no house address,
no guarantees whatsoever( except their self-posted 'testimonies')
and you ask me to make a deposit, then full payment before my car will be delivered to me in 3-5 days
is that crazy or what?
btw statistics show that most scam victims feel unable to present their cases on the same boards where they met the scammer

well,i wouldnt blame u for the above statement.one thing i know is that your belief tells more of the kind of person u are.and some nigerians are not helping matters.in the states for instance,u can sit in the comfort of your home and order for a car.then what makes u think u can not do that here as well?are we in any way different from them?well,keep your belief in u.while we keep doing our good job.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by jidobaba(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^bros, no need
maybe i came across as harsh, but what do you expect when it comes to my hard-earned money?
what i am doing is suggesting that you guys provide more credibility
you can start by
office address, or house address
profile pictures,
you are a business man in the public domain after all

btw, in the 'states' that you mention so glibly there are security measures, too numerous to mention, that guarantee such transactions
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2010
@ayodeji1,
My bros, thanks for bringing me back to those days when it all started. Mark11 case. I see it as some1 jobless.

@jidobaba,
Like I read through your post. I smiled, cause I understand your case. From 2007 till now, I lost count the amount of deal I have done on nairaland. A lot I did without there presence. Also apply to so other few nairalander.
Anyway, I keep watching mark11 and see whenever his active to be able to talk him out what his gain would be by intending to tarnish what he didn't build?
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by ademlabi(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2010
@ Larryshow4,
Wise words from a decent man.No biggie.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ademlabi,
Sup dude? Good work on the 04 maxima
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2010
larry and ademlabi,
shey una wan turn this thread to una own? Till i catch una
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Busybody2(f): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2010
femmy2010:

@

People talk about sanitizing,what is there to sanitize?
Any thread(Allegation) like this without a name of one been accused and a detailed explanation of the wrong done by the erring dealer or Nairalander should be ignored.

One more thing is that an accusing nairalander should not be too anonymous,that way we would all know if it is a fathom allegation or a genuine one.

Thanks all,a sweetest Saturday and Ramadan Kareem to my Muslim brothers and Sisters.

UP BLUES.

shocked What shocked Don't go there shocked  We have to carry on the good work our legendary forebearers in the guise of Ziontrain, Akuya, Romeobest and the indefatigable Igwe Akala 1 of Nairaland and how could I forget my beloved he/she/it Wheelz kiss, laid the foundation for, and those the mantle were passed on to, have no choice than to carry on, so SANITISATION IS HERE TO STAY wink If not for sanitisation, we would not know the meaning of VIN NUMBERS on NAIRALAND, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, so abeg, talk something else tongue cool
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2010
LOL, it was abt us, am sure we doing a good job that's the reason they want to bring us down. Not knowing that they took us up. We've been able to prove to Nairaland that we've got great integrity to protect. My bro chelseabmw, wots pumping?
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2010
@larry
Don't talk to me again. . . .u could not even as abt my car
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by theiceman: 2:36am On Aug 19, 2010
[size=8pt]House this is a very serious allegation that needs to be looked into because so many of us believe in this site and use it i met Femmy on this site sent him money and he delivered to me till date we have not met and i will do it aging if schemers are not identified and isolated some will fall into a big mess because Xmas season is coming so many will want to buy i have tested femmy in the us and he delivered at list this is a good testimony
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by larryshow4(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2010
@chelseabmw,
No be so my brother. U should notice I hardly cone up here of recent, got lots of stuffs am taking care of jare. Am sure your baby is doing good. I went on the system and saw the pics. Its a minor one wink you sabi say you be my brother from another family.
One reason I love this nairaland so much is the contact and the people you meet. Chelseabmw is one fun and interesting guy you all want to meet. One other person am always happy to meet on here is like a god father and also an advicer who keeps me going when I try to relent on nairaland. Mr. Segun of MTN. Am sure he would read this. I'll always make it up to you sir.
Nairalander, you all should just do things as the family that we are. I can't count the amount of contact and relationship this site has brought me. In banks, private organisation and so forth, its wonderful. Why then do we have bad seeds trying to bring down another. Must we carry the saying that we are blacks and are black inside of us. Why must we not look good towards each other. I've forgiven who ever made this wrong silly accusation on here and am so happy cause ability to prove myself has lead to so many customers to me. From the way the accusation was layed, it was forward directly to larryshow4. And who ever has been following the thread and is sensible, (sorry to use that) would understand the thread.
Please Nairalander. Am taking us all as one. Let's not go after the downfall of each other. Instead let's help each other stand up as one big family.
Nairaland has been one trusted nigeria online website where business are done safely. Don't let's kill that spirit. I'm so happy to be a nairalander.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmm. . . .Am honoured larry
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Busybody2(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
larryshow4:

Chelseabmw is one fun and interesting guy you all want to meet. . .

Bia bia bia speak for yourself tongue Just passing by cool Nice write-up, keep up with your humility and gentle spirit, in the face of adversity and animousity like this and God will surely reward you.
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by chelseabmw(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
Busy_body:

tongue Just passing by cool

U better just pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Busybody2(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry E-bully, go and pick on someone your size, woman wrapper angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland: Beware Of Fake Cars Dealers With Fake Testimonies."im A Victim" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
@chelseabmw, please keep the discussion as civil as possible to avoid breaking forum rules. I've removed your post wherein a curse word was used.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Honda Accord Ivtec For N1.2m !!!SOLD!!!SOLD / Toks 1998 Black Honda Passport Mileage: 158560 In Cotonou / Peugeot 206 For Sale At 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.