Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole (4675 Views)

FG Shuts KFC For Humiliation To The Son Of A Former State Governor / Pastor Tonye Cole Has Emerged Rivers APC Preferred/consensus Candidate / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Elose11(m): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2019
Pastor Tonye Patrick Cole, sacked governorship candidate of Rivers APC has cried out that the situation he encountered on ground in Rivers APC is radically different from the picture painted to him by the Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, when the former Governor came to Lagos to convince him to pick the ticket of the party for the 2019 gubernatorial election.

Mr Cole, who spoke to our correspondent today shortly after the Court of Appeal sitting in Port Harcourt shut the door against his governorship ambition
bitterly lamented that had the former governor told him all the truth about the internecine crisis in the party, he would not have risked his hard-earned international reputation for the murky water of Rivers politics.

“Politics was was never my thing. The Minister had over ten different meetings with me when he was trying to convince me into this thing, but I believe that he kept certain information concerning the internal contradictions within the party from me. If I understood the magnitude of the internal crisis, I wouldn’t have taken this cliff”.

Pastor Tonye Cole stated that the Minister told him that he was absolutely in control of the party and that Senator Magnus Abe had no power whatsoever to effect any political direction within the APC. He also said that the Minister told him that he had been able to arrest whatever legal obstacle that was on the way.

“He told me not to worry about the court issues that he had arrested the obstacles through his relationship with some high level personalities within the judiciary. He told me that everything would be smooth. That was why I plunged into this thing because I trusted him”.

The sacked Governorship candidate of APC said since he started running around in the state, he has regrettably discovered that many of things the Minister of Transportation told him were not true.

“I came into the state to discover that Senator Abe maintains a very powerful stranglehold on the grassroots, with some of the biggest stakeholders in the party supporting him. During my ward tour, I would shout APC and people would chorus “Magnus Abe for Governor” and I would think what is happening here? And these are the people at the grassroots!”.

“The truth is that I am beginning to feel that Amaechi deliberately set me up for ridicule and this is very painful. You can’t make me pluck myself from my business based on false hope and misrepresentation of fact only to see something totally different on ground”.

Cole said he is still studying the situation on ground to enable him make a final decision on what to do.

“I am still studying the situation. If this thing is not working, I am not someone who deceive people. I will have to take a decision and when I do so, everybody will know”.

When Daily Trust Online contacted the Minister of Transportation for his reaction, he angrily banged the phone on our correspondent, saying he was tired of the Rivers APC crisis.

https://puoreports.com/2019/01/17/amaechi-deliberately-set-me-up-for-humiliation-pastor-tonye-cole/

2 Likes

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Elose11(m): 5:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Run!!
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by weyreypey: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2019
The same way they're stage managing buhari.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by aolawale025: 5:40am On Jan 17, 2019
Leave now with your rep intact

2 Likes

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by sholatech(m): 5:42am On Jan 17, 2019
Naa..Sounds more like Tales by Moonlight. Amaechi and Tonye Cole wont say these to Reporters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by nero2face: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Lol, the Lizard of Ubima

2 Likes

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by michlins(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2019
I don't trust the source of this publication but the truth is that Amechi is teaching APC real politricks

4 Likes

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Emitrix42(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2019
I do not believe this

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by ngadaAwo: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2019
grin

maybe Amaechi is deliberately doing this to Buhari

rivers confirmed for pdp 100%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by SocialJustice: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2019
International businessman going into a transaction he does not understand. Better get out of politics and face your business.

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by flejnr2(f): 7:06am On Jan 17, 2019
THIS news is as fake as the op brain

4 Likes

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by April4th(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Mr Tonye Cole, you’ve been scammed.
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by baliyubla: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2019
Wike is truly Wicked. Oya Senator Magnus Abe come back home, as the job in the enemies camp has been completed.

Magnus Abe for 2023. If you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Randy100: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Senatordave 1, I hope you and APC can now forget about Rivers.
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by mushystuff: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2019
Is this report true? If yes then it's really awesome! grin cheesy
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Lizard of ubima

Wike really dealt with Amaechi in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by get2triumph: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2019
A MUST WATCH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSyopna2YJY DRUG ADDICTION & SOLUTION part 3. (PASTORS & DRUG ABUSE) PLEASE SHARE THIS TO EVERYONE TO SAVE LIVES. THANKS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSyopna2YJY
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by SluttanSlayer: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2019
When Daily Trust Online contacted the Minister of Transportation for his reaction, he angrily banged the phone on our correspondent, saying he was tired of the Rivers APC crisis.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by overall90: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2019
During my ward tour,i would shout APC and people would chorus"Magnus Abe for governor"

grin grin grin grin grin

this is the funniest thing i have heard this year.
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by brodalikeme(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2019
I think it is safe to say that Rotimi Amaechi is not an honorable man but a merchant of fake and rotten things

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by SalamRushdie: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2019
Tonye as a Child Of God I warned you to stay away from that satanic conventions as God can never send any of his faithful there but you refused to heed because you took council from Ameachi instead of God .
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Skengman: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2019
What would u gain in peddling FAKE NEWS. Mislead the unremarkable minds? I wonder
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Gentleziggy(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2019
Are u really a pastor? Whatever happened to u was b'cus u prefer man's approval rather than God's.I just can't imagine a pastor venturing into politics b'cus of what? How often do u hear d cases of Islamic clerics jumping into politics? U were humiliated b'cus God No's DAT once u get there u will disgrace his holy name.do I need 2 remind u of ur fellow "pastors "?d likes of Chris okotie, Tunde bakare n so many others.
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by Dreambeat: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2019
Sounds like fake news to me
Re: AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole by TimFisher2: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2019
I would shout APC and people would chorus “Magnus Abe for Governor”

Savages everywhere grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Defeated PDP In Gombe — Gwamna / What Happened To Drug Barons Agbele And Akande, Tinubu Laundered $460k For? / Aregbesola Lauds Ugwuanyi For Promoting 'One Nigeria' Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.