Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? (29908 Views)

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos / Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by busterr(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.
These clowns will never get tired of recycling their old news, that haven't sold for one day.
The same news they have been peddling since day one our Daddy became President.
Only a fool use the same propaganda always without seeing any change and continue.

Take this for the road...
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

Shameless barbecue poor boy. Keep disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Bizibi:
But there are dummies who think the president did wonderfully well on the programme,some even feel the economy is booming........Honestly there are empty heads who are educated on this forum.

They are not empty heads.....these are people gaining something from the present structure....

Don't u hear want comes out of lai Mohammed's mouth, festus kiyamo too that used toknow how to say the truth suddenly has changed when alert has started flowing in....they all in the same level
I don't know if u are a christain...but the Bible described money as a god.....why? Money can give u almost anything on this earth...people would say and keep saying just about anything to get it....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Markabsf: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerians,pls if you love your country and you watched yesterdays town hall meeting,pls don't vote Buhari. He is clearly incompetent and is suffering from dementia. His aides and cabal with definitely take advantage of this. DON'T VOTE BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by obyrich(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are wiser
I doubt it.
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Born2Breed(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
It is clearly somebody is telling he want to say
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by CrestMan: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
it was a disaster and at best can be used to teach medical students of the symtoms of dementia

grin grin grin cry cry very funny and annoying situation at the same time! What a dullard he is cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by RealDanielObi(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2019
VOTE WISELY!!!!

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by donnie(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Lucifer66:
Just the looks from amachi and tunibu shows they have no faith in this man.
If you support PMB you may as well call yourself a bastard!

Is Oshiomole crying?

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
CrestMan:

grin grin grin cry cry very funny and annoying situation at the same time! What a dullard he is cry

He is not a dullard. Age and sickness is his nightmares.
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Ushiesunday(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria is finished. voting Buhari again for what

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by namio10: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.
These clowns will never get tired of recycling their old news, that haven't sold for one day.
Only a fool uses the same propaganda always without seeing any change and still continue.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
l

How old are you?

In 1983, your Baba Buhari as military HoS told youths that they were the future leaders of Nigeria.

Today, your Baba Buhari still leads and contests to lead you and those youths of 1983 for another four years.

That means your Baba Buhari failed to bequeath any intelligence to you to be able to lead Nigeria.

Pity for Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2019
namio10:
l

How old are you?

In 1983, your Baba Buhari as military HoS told youths that they were the future leaders of Nigeria.

Today, your Baba Buhari still leads and contests to lead you and those youths of 1983 for another four years.

That means your Baba Buhari failed to bequeath any intelligence to you to be able to lead Nigeria.

Pity for Zombies.
Hypocrites of the highest order.
Trying to hide the fact that, that was what his Baba OBJ and Atiku told him also.
Shameless little kid!
Truth is far from you and your ilks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Bizibi(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
1StopRudeness:

They are not empty heads.....these are people gaining something from the present structure....

Don't u hear want comes out of lai Mohammed's mouth, festus kiyamo too that used toknow how to say the truth suddenly has changed when alert has started flowing in....they all in the same level
I don't know if u are a christain...but the Bible described money as a god.....why? Money can give u almost anything on this earth...people would say and keep saying just about anything to get it....
there are things I can't do because of money,I've been in such position before and my conscience will be heavy if I engage myself in such stupidity.there are many ways of making money.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by odomanis: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:

In your dreams. It will be a tearful February for you and other Atiku supporters.

Are you really OK ? Its either you are not a Nigerian or you are not in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by olajohnson5(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Honestly, PMB is a packaged disaster to this Nation. APC as Party should have look for another candidate from the North. Their all aware that PMB is not Physically & mentally fit to rule this Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Igbokid: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

If you think Buhari is sound then you are also suffering from dementia..
I won't banter words with an ignorant dunce like you.
Dementia indeed grin cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:
it was a disaster and at best can be used to teach medical students of the symtoms of dementia
hahahahaha Savage!!! you rude o. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Sonoyom(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2019
This man is a special case of senile dementia
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Shikini: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2019
[quote awuthor=alamRushdie post=74841231]it was a disaster and at best can be used to teach medical students of the symtoms of dementia [/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2019
Even Amaechi could not believe his eyes. grin grin grin grin

cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba sarrki

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by lexy2014: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2019
K00da:

The "spade" here means it is wrong to keep making excuses for somebody. The person is not dumb, let him make the excuse himself.

What excuses did i make& for whom?
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by malel1: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Emoo96:

for ur information go and check among oil producing countries Nigeria pump price is the six cheapest in the world. moving it to 300 won't mean anything

Moving it to 300 won’t mean anything ?

Nawah ooo
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Billionaire09: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
If Nigerians have brains which they don't have, they can support IPOB in boycotting every presidential elections in their areas.

Dumb president leading hopeless one Nigerianise. Spit on foolish voters.

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Lifezhead: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.
Only a fool uses the same propaganda always without seeing any change and still continue.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
EWU SAMBISSA

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Bizibi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
RealDanielObi:
VOTE WISELY!!!!
pmb ba?
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by eendy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
ejimatic:
I don't understand why this noise about the president s health.The north said it is their candidate we must support. him
.The north supported OBJ too and old man for 8 years of his corruption and money looting.still the north allowed him....Please it is the north turn for eight year if it Buhari they prefer as it is now. we should allow them and follow their candidate......Buhari till 2023....then our turn in south preferably south West

I don't think I have ever seen a more daft reasoning than this all my life... As calcified as buhari's brain seem, he would not reason this way
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by slowice(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
No wonder na only cartoon the man dey read for news paper undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by ejimatic: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
eendy:

I don't think I have ever seen a more daft reasoning than this all my life... As calcified as buhari's brain is, he would not reason this foolishly
your insanity and that of your generation becloud your understanding of Nigerian politics .You will regain your senses in February if it won't be too late for you....
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by cashbillz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.
you are a wicked human being
Re: Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? by Onozboy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74841345:

Lol cheesy grin.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.

SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

D|ck head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N140m Official Car Lands Federal Agency’s MD In Trouble / Buhari Unveils Agenda For Next Three Years / Anambra Election: INEC Shifts Election In Ihiala LGA To Nov 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.