Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology (36424 Views)

620k Job In Nigeria Vs Msc In UK? Please Advise / Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by koyeni(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2019
Nawa
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by criuze(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Dey threat their fuckups for inside bush

Sincerely Nigeria is a great country

There's nothing we can't do to survive
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Ayobami7(m): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2019
好的
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by islandmoon: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sirpaul:
wow wow wow

are you an AMBULANCE?

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by coolie1: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Baawaa:
The man needs deliverance from power of hunting of his father's house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The power allowed him to acquired knowledge,and now send him back to village to be a village hunter,what a tragedy grin grin grin grin grin grin
bro you talk like a child if you know how life is for some people you would respect his decision

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Baawaa(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
coolie1:

bro you talk like a child if you know how life is for some people you would respect his decision
You are a toddler in spirit realm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
An educated hunter is called "shooter"
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
nairafame:
Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, B.Sc Sociology, UNIBEN and M.Sc Criminology, University of Ibadan which turns to a brave hunter in Ogun State.

Oyeyemi shared a picture of himself and caption on twitter.
See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/brave-hunter-spotted-in-ogun-state-with.html?m=1

Educated but does not know not to kill a pangolin, an endangered species in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oshin56:
He put what he study into practice by killing criminal animals
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by DaV8King(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Fantazy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
my guy do ur hunting so u won't become the hunted
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by SayginSA: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
So you guys eat those things is it because of hunger or you naturally eat 'rubbish'?
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by mikaael(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
harrisonford001:
When your village people are in form! Guy better go get life before python swallow u one day

Forget it.....the guy will be armed wit confam jazz..u tink say e easy?
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by naturefellow(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
This post could get him in trouble. Look what he killed, a pangolin, a critically endangered creature!

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by EdenH: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
cool confarm.Afonjas are Educated and Warrior. We dnt do chest beaten like those Pigs.We dnt developed fake lifestyle. God bless Oduduwa Republic
yea they are educated dirty ass-licking buhari's cow grin
ipobarecriminals:
cool confarm.Afonjas are Educated and Warrior. We dnt do chest beaten like those Pigs.We dnt developed fake lifestyle. God bless Oduduwa Republic
yea they are educated dirty ass-licking buhari's cow
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by EdenH: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
hahahahaha, RIP English. i can see ur education is "confarmed" and u will continue to "developed" ur oduduwa grin
ipobarecriminals:
hahahahaha, RIP English. i can see ur education is "confarmed" and u will continue to "developed" ur oduduwa
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by davies(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
This dude should be arrested for killing Pangolins..
He's one of those endangering the lives of some beautiful creatures in the Forest.
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin grin grin grin
EdenH:
hahahahaha, RIP English. i can see ur education is "confarmed" and u will continue to "developed" ur oduduwa ;Dhahahahaha, RIP English. i can see ur education is "confarmed" and u will continue to "developed" ur oduduwa
sad
EdenH:
hahahahaha, RIP English. i can see ur education is "confarmed" and u will continue to "developed" ur oduduwa ;Dhahahahaha, RIP English. i can see ur education is "confarmed" and u will continue to "developed" ur oduduwa
kid.U are probably a newbie here.If i write issorite,u'll still correct Ur head.kid
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by millionboi2: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
okomile:
Educated hunter!

Good one. Better to hunt than to be walking aimlessly around looking for non existing jobs in zoogeria.

Keep it up
Even if d job is dia....... education makes us lazy most time.

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by millionboi2: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how
u make 50k to 70k and still want me to pay u.
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Itzneowizy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
This guy is killing Innocent criminals.... angry
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by okomile(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
millionboi2:
Even if d job is dia....... education makes us lazy most time.

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
okomile:
Educated hunter!

Good one. Better to hunt than to be walking aimlessly around looking for non existing jobs in zoogeria.

Keep it up
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Baroba(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
ipobarecriminals:

Your Educated friend is busy killing endangered pangolins, am sure you have never heard of such animal.. shameful
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Baroba(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
davies:
This dude should be arrested for killing Pangolins..
He's one of those endangering the lives of some beautiful creatures in the Forest.

No mind the idioitt,..
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by tochukwu75(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
DON'T BE A DOUBTING THOMAS 
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A LARGE EXPANSE OF LAND (10 Hectares) IN ABUJA AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. 
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Toni19: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
I wish he never live Nigeria. Wasted years, wasted money and lost human resources. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by ipobarecriminals: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Baroba:

Your Educated friend is busy killing endangered pangolins, am sure you have never heard of such animal.. shameful
i dnt trade banter wit pig
Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Burgerlomo: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
madgoat:
See what joblessness and poverty has turned a graduate into and people are here celebrating such rubbish.

Re: Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology by Abuskid: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
HUNTERIST instead of SOCIOLOGIST ,may god bless his means of livehood .

Radiography Vs Nursing Which Is Better / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Why I Flogged Radio Bayelsa Staffers - John Idumange