Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (57374 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
I'm just telling that you have invited the wrath of God and the law of karma upon your daughter.

She will be raped and people will ask what she went to do in her friend's house just as you did to this girl.

Your daughter will not be spared. Her male friend will surely rape her
crafteck:

What is this dunce saying.... Then no born my daughter well to try am, if she does.... I will tell her sorry.... Its called training, I give her all she needs in excess, if she's stupid enough to go because of 20 or 50k....sorry...i work hard to provide all her needs and wants so there would be no excuse, do your parents do the same?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
calyto:

She will pay her friend a visit just like this girl did and her friend will rape her.

Your daughter shall never be spared since you are on the side of evil.

Your daughter will be raped and she will do a video like this so that you and the whole world will see how pained she is

Guy you be paranoid Psychoooo! I no send oo afterall, I said the truth, wetin carry the girl go a total stranger house on the first place, abi na there them dey do house fellowship or Tutorial? All this rubbish you are say, will definitely return back to you and it will pain you more than this current one you are experiencing since u hate the truth
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Skyonebaba: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
I HATE RAPE BUT THIS BULLSHIT
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
She went to a'FRIEND'S' house and her friend raped her.

Your daughter will be raped by her male friend when she visits and idiots like you will not read properly before they jump into judging her.

People will mock your daughter online for being raped
NyenwePHC:

Guy you be paranoid Psychoooo! I no send oo afterall, I said the truth, wetin carry the girl go a total stranger house on the first place, abi na there them dey do house fellowship or Tutorial? All this rubbish you are say, will definitely return back to you and it will pain you more than this current one you are experiencing since u hate the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
calyto:
She went to a'FRIEND'S' house and her friend raped her.

Your daughter will be raped by her male friend when she visits and idiots like you will not read properly before they jump into judging her.

People will mock your daughter online for being raped

I totally understood that's why I called the friend "a total stranger", isn't it obvious that its the first time the girl is visiting her 'Friend'...is there any justification in what I said supporting the rapist? I will definitely bashed the girl for not applying common sense.

Guy, if you wan transfer your aggression on me, let me know how we go meet na

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by HolyBranches: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Sometimes I wonder if it is the virtuos mothers of old, the ones who married as virgins, that trained some set of animalistic Nigerian guys.

Why did you go to his house?
Why did you eat shawarma?
Check what you wore?
It is not like you are a virgin?
Blablabla...

Very soon they will ask why we move about with our vaginas.

Useless creatures that will never blame the main culprit. If a woman says "men are animals"...they will start shouting feminist. But you say things like "don't visit any guy if you don't wanna get raped". What is the implicit meaning of that? Most guys are rapist right?

Apparently.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
planetx:
Lol at all the racist comments on that story, this are the same whites you Africans love to worship when they see you as nothing but dirt.
Who worships who? I dont know where you got that idea from

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
calyto:
I'm just telling that you have invited the wrath of God and the law of karma upon your daughter.

She will be raped and people will ask what she went to do in her friend's house just as you did to this girl.

Omo... If 2 say you be God, life for hard ooooo...
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
pocohantas:
Sometimes I wonder if it is the virtuos mothers of old, the ones who married as virgins, that trained some set of animalistic Nigerian guys.

Why did you go to his house?
Why did you eat shawarma?
Check what you wore?
It is not like you are a virgin?
Blablabla...

Very soon they will ask why we move about with our vaginas.

Useless creatures that will never blame the main culprit. If a woman says "men are animals"...they will start shouting feminist. But you say things like "don't visit any guy if you don't wanna get raped". What is the implicit meaning of that? Most guys are rapist right?

Only if these girls were virtuous like the virtuous mothers of old
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
NyenwePHC:

I totally understood that's why I called the friend "a total stranger", isn't it obvious that its the first time the girl is visiting her 'Friend'...is there any justification in what I said supporting the rapist? I will definitely bashed the girl for not applying common sense.

Wondering why people are being one sided on the matter, i was close to a rape victim and u re right...
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Kokaine(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:
^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.
when you have a daughter, don't teach her to visit men freely. even in Christianity, there caution should be taken on the side of the lady too. pampering the sin is bad. yes, no one has the right to rape any lady. if the venue of rape is the guys house, I think both should b punished for going into seclusion alone and tempting the � devil
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Kokaine(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
OmniSparrow:

What is wrong with you? So it is now a crime to have a male friend and visit him? So any girl that comes to your house, you rape them? Stop thinking and talking like an animal.
dont be silly. a girl should have male friends, but keep meetings in open places. it's stoopidity to imagine that the world is white and black. there are shades of grey here and there. if you have a daughter will you allow her grace the houses of men freely? what precaution has she taken to secure herself. I don't agree that a man should rape a woman. but to make cases clearer, ladies should avoid going to visit men in lonely places. same thing with passing under bridges in Lagos at night when you can avoid it. why should you open your eyes and walk under the bridge when you know criminals are there and there is a possibility of getting robbed? play a role in securing your self first. he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. how do we prove they didn't have consensual sex and she is only crying because the guy didn't meet his own end of the bargain. he could claim that! where do we draw the line of justice?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by baratech: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
SAY NO TO RAPE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by victorian(f): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
akinszz:
hmm. Talking from experience lipsrsealed

Its pure common sense , especially when I was almost raped in my office twice by two guys I thought were friends on different occasions . Next time I don't invite any male friend to my office during close hours and u wont stay glued to my visitors chair for hours , marking when I will close . I will never allow such anymore , no matter how seemingly innocent u look or smile .

So simply imagine if I had gone to their homes. It would have been full sexual assault !
Smhhhhhh!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

only a senseless man will ever think of to rape a girl

only animal rapes!

if a girl denies you access to her body, let her be!

its not a must to make love to a girl because both of you are alone in the room

I've slept on the same bed with a girl for good 45days and we don't touch each other despite the fact that we are good friends then. that does not makes me stupid but it shows I am not an animal who will take advantage of opposite sex.

say no to rape!
Uhm.people go just dey come nairaland dey talk wetinn no fit happen.ur mama suppose check your prick if e dey work.
The girl no go tell you but I sure say she go dey swear for you for her mind
45 nights on same bed,
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by laughitall(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
MrAnele:

Baba stop thinking through your anus... Rape happens everywhere.. More in civilized countries than in emerging countries...
from a man that think through is kidney
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Fisher007: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
The truth is very bitter.

Female will never accept it.

What kind of friendship is that? Is he your father? Your brother? Your cousin? Your step brother? Your relative?

What kind of trust is that?

Have you ever see a random guy just wake up and say he is going to a girls house without purpose? If he had know interest.

What was her goal?
What is wrong with her female friends house if she is bored?

A decent and well trained girl knows the truth. If you have nothing or no interest to do with a man.

You will meet him in an open place or a restaurant.
Not his house or close environment.

Most ladies will come and say men her animal. Or in a civilised world it will never happen. Story .

I felt she was confused and still testing ground with the guy. ( hypergamous altitude of women).

Now it went bad. She has learnt her lesson.
This should also be a lesson to female reader.

He is my friend. I hate it when ladies say that. You just know that is a slut alert for me as a guy.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Snow87(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who take ladies and rape story nowadays serious, maybe it was a deal that went wrong.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is 2019. My sister in SS1 knows not to enter a man’s house without expecting consequences so I give zero f-ucks to any touching tale.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by OmniSparrow: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kokaine:
dont be silly. a girl should have male friends, but keep meetings in open places. it's stoopidity to imagine that the world is white and black. there are shades of grey here and there. if you have a daughter will you allow her grace the houses of men freely? what precaution has she taken to secure herself. I don't agree that a man should rape a woman. but to make cases clearer, ladies should avoid going to visit men in lonely places. same thing with passing under bridges in Lagos at night when you can avoid it. why should you open your eyes and walk under the bridge when you know criminals are there and there is a possibility of getting robbed? play a role in securing your self first. he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. how do we prove they didn't have consensual sex and she is only crying because the guy didn't meet his own end of the bargain. he could claim that! where do we draw the line of justice?
Another rape apologist sighted. Spits.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Kokaine(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
OmniSparrow:

Another rape apologist sighted. Spits.
honestly you are just a big fooll!! nobody is saying a rapist is right. every rapist should be punished. but that does not mean a person should put herself in harms way. because whether or not that rapist is jailed, if she contracted HIV, the virus will not understand she was raped. what ever danger is avoidable should be avoided. yes.. no one should steal my money, but I won't write my ATM pin, plaster it on the card, and keep it outside my door. if as a lady you don't have the sense to restrict your self to safe places, not only because of rape, ritual killers too, and you are arguing, then your education has not been beneficial to you. as a man, even though I am a huge person from years of gaming, there are places I won't go if I have any cause to suspect gay's can touch me. and because I cannot be so sure, I won't follow people anyhow to their houses who would physically be able to overcome me in the case that they have gay tendencies. why can't ladies just do that. at least you have played your own security role.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Jennyferr: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
dingbang:
Let's stop this nonsense. Its not a must sex must go down if a lady visits a guy in his house. Guys be strictly guided on this.
I need your help ding. I recharged my two line yesterday using ussd code of FIRST BANK, got message that the transaction failed but was deducted. It is already 24h and I have gotten the reversed notification.
And the worst part of it is that I can't go out for next couple of weeks, had minor bone injury.
What am I to do please?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
How long have u known that friend?? And why are u telling us instead of doing the needful??

No she was not telling YOU

She does not even give a damn about YOU

I am sorry she does not even know you exist... no offence

Now before you curse me or you click that 'quote' feature to say thunder fire me, I swear, I was only joking grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by dingbang(m): 5:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Jennyferr:

I need your help ding. I recharged my two line yesterday using ussd code of FIRST BANK, got message that the transaction failed but was deducted. It is already 24h and I have gotten the reversed notification.
And the worst part of it is that I can't go out for next couple of weeks, had minor bone injury.
What am I to do please?
aww, sorry about your bone injury, wish you speedy recovery.

You can call the first contact number on 014485500, they will assist you in resolving the issue.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
When your daughter visits her friend and her friend rapes her, they will say she did not apply common sense.

This is a debt that your daughter must pay.

They will misunderstand her rapist friend for a total stranger
NyenwePHC:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:
When your daughter visits her friend and her friend rapes her, they will say she did not apply common sense.

This is a debt that your daughter must pay.

They will misunderstand her rapist friend for a total stranger

Go and die then frustrated idiot!
slowpoke! how many times do i have to remind you that I don't care rather I would join those bashing her for been too stupid to apply common sense.
Idiot! I am not indebted to anyone so whatever evil you praying for shall certainly be returned back to you and your entire family in hundred fold
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Kokaine:
honestly you are just a big fooll!! nobody is saying a rapist is right. every rapist should be punished. but that does not mean a person should put herself in harms way. because whether or not that rapist is jailed, if she contracted HIV, the virus will not understand she was raped. what ever danger is avoidable should be avoided. yes.. no one should steal my money, but I won't write my ATM pin, plaster it on the card, and keep it outside my door. if as a lady you don't have the sense to restrict your self to safe places, not only because of rape, ritual killers too, and you are arguing, then your education has not been beneficial to you. as a man, even though I am a huge person from years of gaming, there are places I won't go if I have any cause to suspect gay's can touch me. and because I cannot be so sure, I won't follow people anyhow to their houses who would physically be able to overcome me in the case that they have gay tendencies. why can't ladies just do that. at least you have played your own security role.

Guy this is the absolute truth na.. Its about common sense that many foolish girls do not apply...

I will still say the same thing over again, it takes two to tango and in this instance, it was the girl who created the enabling environment for this to happened? If she is from a well disciplined family and they inculcated such strict upbringing on her, will all this things happened?

Rather than applying common sense, this idiot calyto is crying out louder that the bereaved..they should go and fix up there tattered broken family and pay adequate attention to the upbringing of the girl child and all this rubbish won't happen in the first place
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Your daughter will be raped cos you don't care then.
She will be raped by her friend and the world will see how she cries out after being molested but you won't care.

Crackheads like you will even accuse her of not using her sense, for visiting her own friend.
They will ask her if she went there for fellowship

Your daughter will not escape this curse that your carelessness brought upon her
NyenwePHC:

Go and die then frustrated idiot!
slowpoke! how many times do i have to remind you that I don't care rather I would join those bashing her for been too stupid to apply common sense.
Idiot! I am not indebted to anyone so whatever evil you praying for shall certainly be returned back to you and your entire family in hundred fold
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2019
This is thesame thing they will say unto your daughter after she has been raped
It is sealed and settled
NyenwePHC:

Guy this is the absolute truth na.. Its about common sense that many foolish girls do not apply...

I will still say the same thing over again, it takes two to tango and in this instance, it was the girl who created the enabling environment for this to happened? If she is from a well disciplined family and they inculcated such strict upbringing on her, will all this things happened?

Rather than applying common sense, this idiot calyto is crying out louder that the bereaved..they should go and fix up there tattered broken family and pay adequate attention to the upbringing of the girl child and all this rubbish won't happen in the first place
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:
Your daughter will be raped cos you don't care then.
She will be raped by her friend and the world will see how she cries out after being molested but you won't care.

Crackheads like you will even accuse her of not using her sense, for visiting her own friend.
They will ask her if she went there for fellowship

Your daughter will not escape this curse that your carelessness brought upon her

Taaar! Keep cursing your descendants, if e no work go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Your daughter will surely be raped by her friend
And people will react to the news just like you did to this girl
NyenwePHC:

Taaar! Keep cursing your descendants, if e no work go hug transformer
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:

I hope u and ur sons go to jail for rape u didn't commit, you will understand better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.