Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (57373 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Taaar! Keep cursing your descendants, if e no work go hug transformer

Its like den don rape d guys daughter over and over again ooo, na y hin de curse like dis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Your daughter will surely be raped.
Karma awaits your daughter because you type before you think.
She will surely be raped.
You have even started making a case for the guy that he didn't commit the crime.
They will make a case for your daughter's rapist too
crafteck:

I hope u and ur sons go to jail for rape u didn't commit, you will understand better.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:
Your daughter will surely be raped by her friend
And people will react to the news just like you did to this girl

Lol! Jobless stinking pvssy!! I can now understand why you have been a pathetic lousy bitcch and seriously in need of help, if you as a pvssy lady or any other ladies you know are victims of serial rapist,

Seek help by calling:

1) Orogbum Health center - At Garrison axis.

2) Eliozu Health center - Just after Eliozu fly over.

Or call this number..

09033555455 and get immediate care...

If you are not in Rivers state, you can still talk to them to liaise with one of their focal officer in your state of residence.
Don't die in frustration, no sane man will ever support a rapist!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2019
crafteck:

Its like den don rape d guys daughter over and over again ooo, na y hin de curse like dis.

You sure say na guy be this at all?
From his tone, this can only be from a frustrated woman who has been raped uncountable time
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2019
Make sure you have the number stored on the phone for future reference.
You can put it on speed dial so that when it happens to your daughter in the nearest future, you can contact them without delay.
Your last statement actually describes your state of health 'no sane man will ever support a rapist'
You're truly insane but insanity is not an excuse;Your daughter will surely be raped.
It is settled in heaven and on earth
NyenwePHC:

Lol! Jobless stinking pvssy!! I can now understand why you have been a pathetic lousy bitcch and seriously in need of help, if you as a pvssy lady or any other ladies you know are victims of serial rapist,

Seek help by calling:

1) Orogbum Health center - At Garrison axis.

2) Eliozu Health center - Just after Eliozu fly over.

Or call this number..

09033555455 and get immediate care...

If you are not in Rivers state, you can still talk to them to liaise with one of their focal officer in your state of residence.
Don't die in frustration, no sane man will ever support a rapist!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2019
NyenwePHC:

You sure say na guy be this at all?
From his tone, this can only be from a frustrated woman who has been raped uncountable time

Most likely,sit down home and train ur kids, den no go hear... Na party here owambe there, the daughters get wayward and everyone else is to blame..

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:
Your daughter will surely be raped.
Karma awaits your daughter because you type before you think.
She will surely be raped.
You have even started making a case for the guy that he didn't commit the crime.
They will make a case for your daughter's rapist too

Insults aside, curses aside... You don't know the root of the story but you are convinced she was really raped...

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
This is thesame thing people will say to your daughter.
They will doubt her
crafteck:

Insults aside, curses aside... You don't know the root of the story but you are convinced she was really raped...

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:
This is thesame thing people will say to your daughter.
They will doubt her

Even me sef go doubt her, as long as her waka is doubtful, what i see here is that you can't hold a rational discussion or handle a mental argument, you rely on cursing and insult to cover that up... Adult classes are not expensive... Give them a try.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
It is settled that they will rape your daughter
You will join others to doubt her
Amen
crafteck:

Even me sef go doubt her, as long as her waka is doubtful, what i see here is that you can't hold a rational discussion or handle a mental argument, you rely on cursing and insult to cover that up... Adult classes are not expensive... Give them a try.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
calyto:
Make sure you have the number stored on the phone for future reference.
You can put it on speed dial so that when it happens to your daughter in the nearest future, you can contact them without delay.
Your last statement actually describes your state of health 'no sane man will ever support a rapist'
You're truly insane but insanity is not an excuse;Your daughter will surely be raped.
It is settled in heaven and on earth

Am sure you are still suffering from posttraumatic rape experiences and this particular case only reminded you of the pains you passed through. seek help from a certified neurophysiologist before you do more harm to your being condemming your generations through ur unguarded utterances.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Jennyferr: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
dingbang:
aww, sorry about your bone injury, wish you speedy recovery.

You can call the first contact number on 014485500, they will assist you in resolving the issue.
Thanks bunch much hun'.
I give you feedback if I got the money reversed.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by crafteck(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Am sure you are still suffering from posttraumatic rape experiences and this particular case only reminded you of the pains you passed through. seek help from a certified neurophysiologist before you do more harm to your being condemming your generations through ur unguarded utterances.

Leave the fool, it's pointless reacting to people without iq

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Your daughter can'r escape this. she will be raped to please you
That's your prayer. It has been answered
NyenwePHC:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Kokaine(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Guy this is the absolute truth na.. Its about common sense that many foolish girls do not apply...

I will still say the same thing over again, it takes two to tango and in this instance, it was the girl who created the enabling environment for this to happened? If she is from a well disciplined family and they inculcated such strict upbringing on her, will all this things happened?

Rather than applying common sense, this idiot calyto is crying out louder that the bereaved..they should go and fix up there tattered broken family and pay adequate attention to the upbringing of the girl child and all this rubbish won't happen in the first place
exactly my brother. when you are trying to pass a message of common sense, they start calling you a rape apologist. if I am married, and my wife visits a single male friend to watch a movie in his house, then moves further into his bedroom to watch Samsung TV because she doesn't like the LG TV in the sitting room, and then when he tries to have sex with her, she tells him to stop. if he forced himself on her, and we all get to the police station, even if the man admits she said no and he forced himself on her, the question is: will I divorce my wife?

I will divorce her for being a foollish person. that's the common sense these ladies don't have
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kokaine:
dont be silly. a girl should have male friends, but keep meetings in open places. it's stoopidity to imagine that the world is white and black. there are shades of grey here and there. if you have a daughter will you allow her grace the houses of men freely? what precaution has she taken to secure herself. I don't agree that a man should rape a woman. but to make cases clearer, ladies should avoid going to visit men in lonely places. same thing with passing under bridges in Lagos at night when you can avoid it. why should you open your eyes and walk under the bridge when you know criminals are there and there is a possibility of getting robbed? play a role in securing your self first. he who must come to equity must come with clean hands. how do we prove they didn't have consensual sex and she is only crying because the guy didn't meet his own end of the bargain. he could claim that! where do we draw the line of justice?
I don't support ladies visiting guys indiscriminately. No matter how good some guys appear, some of them have dirty mind and they may decide to act on their thought whenever opportunity presents itself. So, a lady has to be conscious of her environment, know more about supposedly " male friend" and know how to defend herself in case of rape.
Our safety is in our hands!!!
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jennyferr:

Thanks bunch much hun'.
alright, you welcome
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
ademijuwonlo:

I don't support ladies visiting guys indiscriminately. No matter how good some guys appear, some of them have dirty mind and they may decide to act on their thought whenever opportunity presents itself. So, a lady has to be conscious of her environment, know more about supposedly " male friend" and know how to defend herself in case of rape.

That's the point we are talking about...

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
he raped her hard
ah
ah
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
hammerFC:

SHARAP!
Baba agbaiye abeg pack well make i see road.. no come block me jor
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Lovemeforme(f): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der
I put it to you that you are a rapist......from your senseless comment,if such fate befall your sister will you spit this rubbish
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Kokaine(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
ademijuwonlo:

thank you for this. that's what ladies most don't know
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jennyferr:

Thanks bunch much hun'.
hi Jenny, what's the update on this?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Jennyferr: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
dingbang:
hi Jenny, what's the update on this?
OH! I got the money reversed. Don't get mad at me for not thanking you enough. I appreciate
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by dingbang(m): 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Jennyferr:

OH! I got the money reversed. Don't get mad at me for not thanking you enough. I appreciate
oh great. Have a good night rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.