Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,459 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (57387 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by ipobarethieves: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Olisakeys: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by oderinde151(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Answer remains the same, Count your losses, learn your lesson & move the Fvck on

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Haymaykar(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Delivar:

So whenever a lady goes to a guy's house sex must happen? Stupid reasoning
whenever a lady goes to a guys house,must she collect transport money..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Florblu(f): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
justtruth88miSt:
[[s]quote author=thorpido post=74843084]^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.[/s]
mum

She was expecting him to use his brain which you and the culprit lack

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by LisTim(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
definately u visit a dog since he can't control his urge
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Till we here the full story cos I don’t trust sm of these ladies

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Bennethanderson(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Maybe she went to charge phone there.
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Larryfest(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2019
earthsync:

Baba stop trying to justify rape.
God forbid i justify rape in fact people who engages in the act are crazy but then isn't it time for girls to get their acts together and stop going around? if you are not into the guy there's absolutely no reason for you going to his house, hang around at a public spot if need be...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by emilyone(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:
^^^^^A lady in your house gives you no right to rape her.
When you live in civilized societies,you will understand better.
Pls educate them.
An average Nigerian guy has this erroneous belief that once a girl comes visiting they have every right to sleep with her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by IYANGBALI: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
But e sweet you sha?

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Isoduwa(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
If she cum.during the sex then is not rape

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Selfy(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Abeg shoot ur shot o

Dnt cry here
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by tabaski: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
scopusng:
It's me make una come beat me
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by bettercreature(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Bennethanderson:
Maybe she went to charge phone there.
My thought exactly.The same ladies calling one guy a foool because he was raped
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Godskidk(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2019
And the best thing after being raped is to cry on social media? Is social media the relevant authorities? Will social media bring you justice? Will social media stop the perpetrator and future perpetrators from committing same crime? Grow up young lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Carlyboi(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Some Men Sef!when Dey arrest and sentence him now he would be saying na devil or the girl coz am become a convict ova pussy what a Simp!all this cheap ass niggas sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Ziggylady(f): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der

The fact she is in your house does not give you the right to rape her!!..Try this nonsense abroad and you will languish in prison for a long time..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by hammerFC: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Florblu:

She was expecting him to use his brain which you and the culprit lack

BRAIN VERSUS PRICK CHALLENGE... grin
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:

Don't mind them. I pray they go to the West (abroad) to get proper home-training.

Just look at their comments and you would understand the mindset of a typical illiterate Nigerian male

If they reason this way, i agree that women aren't safe to visit them alone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by munas: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
You wake for morning bath wear cloth and carry ursef go him house not that you were jazzed or something now you are crying that he forced himself on you, if you had jejely stayed in ur father's house him go come rape you der

You are an IDIOT.....
The fact that she went to visit him does not mean he should rape her.
I have had countless ladies visit me when i was single and i did not force my self on any of them

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by JuanDeDios: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:
So it's a crime to visit a man. All women should stay put in their father's house. If they visit a man he has the right to force sex on her if she says no.

Some of you are so coarse that even Hitler will shrink from you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by sanmtiago(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2019
thorpido:
there are a lot of goats in Nigeria who can't control their sexual urge when they see a girl and when you asked them why they took advantage of the Lady they'll tell you 'she want am but she just they form' isn't that stupid.I wonder how they feel after they do such. Although they've lost the battle with their demons.
So the demon is responsible for every mischievous thing they do. Lord have mercy cause a lot of Nigerians have lost the battle.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Omudia11: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
How about this

You don't want to be kidnapped or attacked by thieves:
1. Don't buy expensive things
2. Don't even own a car. if you do, trek to wherever you're going.
3 Always appear dirty and unkempt.
4. Live in a poor neighborhood.

Do you now see how stupid you sound.
TheMoniker:
Rape is bad we all know.
You don’t want to get raped?
1. Stop collecting gifts from men that are not your family members.
2. Don’t go clubbing with men, save money and go to club with your friends (girls)
3. Don’t drink together with men and expect them to pay.
4. Don’t go visit someone you know or even barely know (men)
5. Stay on your lane.
No one can come to your fathers house and rape you if you are not a “thief” yourself.
I bet you it might be a deal go wrong thus she’s trying to pay the victim. Motherfučkíñg bleaching b1tch.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by monex(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
TheMoniker:
Rape is bad we all know.
You don’t want to get raped?
[s]1. Stop collecting gifts from men that are not your family members.
2. Don’t go clubbing with men, save money and go to club with your friends (girls)
3. Don’t drink together with men and expect them to pay.
4. Don’t go visit someone you know or even barely know (men)
5. Stay on your lane.[/s]
No one can come to your fathers house and rape you if you are not a “thief” yourself.
I bet you it might be a deal go wrong thus she’s trying to play the victim. Motherfučkíñg bleaching b1tch.

We should simply stop raping those who do not obey your rules 1-5.

Flouting those rules does not amount to consent

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by earthsync(f): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Larryfest:

God forbid i justify rape in fact people who engages in the act are crazy but then isn't it time for girls to get their acts together and stop going around? if you are not into the guy there's absolutely no reason for you going to his house, hang around at a public spot if need be...
So what if the guy came to her fathers house and rapped her there then it would have been bad abi? undecided
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by TheMoniker: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Omudia11:
How about this

You don't want to be kidnapped or attacked by thieves:
1. Don't buy expensive things
2. Don't even own a car. if you do, trek to wherever you're going.
3 Always appear dirty and unkempt.
4. Live in a poor neighborhood.

Did you now see how stupid you sound.
Just like your father.
For your information, I once dated a girl that I promised some cash and at the end of the day o didn’t have much to give. After sex she threatened to scream rape if I do not give her the money and my iPhone unlocked. I did cos I’m well respected where I live.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by nwatakwochaa(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2019
Wetin u find go him house?.

Stay for house but longer throat no go gree u.

U never serious.
If say him rape u, u for no get time dey do this video.

And besides u don pass for one man to rape.

1 Like

Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Omudia11: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2019
I know a Nigerian guy who got sentenced to jail in Europe last year for raping a girl.
They never learn, but jail go give them sense las las.
KingOfAllIgbos:

Don't mind them. I pray they go to the West (abroad) to get proper home-training.

Just look at their comments and you would understand the mindset of a typical illiterate Nigerian male

If they reason this way, i agree that women aren't safe to visit them alone
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by calyto: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2019
They will do this to your daughter.

You can never escape this since you're at the side of a rapist

NyenwePHC:
angry
Another bullshit
Did she go the guy house for house fellowship?
Re: Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo by Frankicent(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2019
yesloaded:

only a senseless man will ever think of to rape a girl

only animal rapes!

if a girl denies you access to her body, let her be!

its not a must to make love to a girl because both of you are alone in the room

I've slept on the same bed with a girl for good 45days and we don't touch each other despite the fact that we are good friends then. that does not makes me stupid but it shows I am not an animal who will rake advantage of opposite sex.

say no to rape!

see this one. she's not your wife , gf, or sister nd you slept on same bed with her for 45dys.
bros go nd sit down this has nothing to do with rape. it either something is wrong with you. cause although out that 45dys the hunger to hv sex would HV come in... go nd check yourself nd stop posting rubbish.

holy pass Elijah....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.