Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,929 members, 7,852,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force (13641 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by koyeni(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by vioment: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
It will be a vote of conscience. I am in between ezekwesili and sowore, i hope they combine quick. For now, i say ezekwesili be the vice because sowore dun start the race since, let him be given the opportunity.

No more godfadaism, no more planned thievery, no more turn by turn stupidity, no more disrespecting Nigeria from the so called leaders.

For these candidates, i say when you win and shock these old magas, I want you to embrace the security forces by increasing their salaries to 300 dollars each month, then pay salaries, focus on infrastructure, and declare your intentions for good friendly business laws.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by elvision1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
As it is . If you think your votes don't count, then why do they buy it?
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by Shawnnn01: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
If you frustrate pass this one Buhari will still win the election.
Sunnymatey:
It baffles me that the same youths who have been yearning to take over leadership from our ancestors who keep ricycling themselves in office are the same persons shouting sai baba even after a failed experiment in the past three and a half years.

If Buhari wins 2019 election by scoring majority votes then it's certain our problem isn't only leadership alone but it will point the fact we're all useless, lazy and brain dead as the European countries might sees us to be.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by Shawnnn01: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
I would rather do myself than vote a diehard crock that declared that even if he is killed he will sha sell NNPC to his friends. I will make sure I kill him rather than see him win the election.
dehi:
I don't used to vote before
But this time I must vote against Buhari
I never planned to stay out of job for five years after graduation
Buhari is a big problem
If you vote for Buhari you are just doing yourself
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by anaton(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hardewarlee:
Hello President Buhari , May you live long sir ...

But I beg una go and rest ... Stop showing 8 fingers like a leprosy .

Biko !!!

Like a leper.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by Swiftboy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
vioment:
It will be a vote of conscience. I am in between ezekwesili and sowore, i hope they combine quick. For now, i say ezekwesili be the vice because sowore dun start the race since, let him be given the opportunity.

No more godfadaism, no more planned thievery, no more turn by turn stupidity, no more disrespecting Nigeria from the so called leaders.

For these candidates, i say when you win and shock these old magas, I want you to embrace the security forces by increasing their salaries to 300 dollars each month, then pay salaries, focus on infrastructure, and declare your intentions for good friendly business laws.

Sowore is the man for the job! Smart and articulate. His agenda is affecting the political ecology! The old people should be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by israelmao(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Could third force spring a surprise or surprises?
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by vioment: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Swiftboy:
Sowore is the man for the job! Smart and articulate. His agenda is affecting the political ecology! The old people should be ignored.

kpunkwem. I'll rather throw the vote in the lagoon than vote for incompetence or planned thievery.

No doubt, we go chop dem money for their rallies i mean d old hags. Nigeria must grow and be in its rightful progressive trend. Not these egoistic fools.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
dehi:
I don't used to vote before But this time I must vote against Buhari I never planned to stay out of job for five years after graduation Buhari is a big problem If you vote for Buhari you are just doing yourself
interesting
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by bilms(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
angry
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by GboyegaD(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Why cry foul when we have this strength in numbers? We are extra docile, not using our votes wisely, and expects a change.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by Swiftboy(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2019
vioment:

kpunkwem. I'll rather throw the vote in the lagoon than vote for incompetence or planned thievery.

No doubt, we go chop dem money for their rallies i mean d old hags. Nigeria must grow and be in its rightful progressive trend. Not these egoistic fools.
yes now, after all, it's our money! �
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by berrystunn(m): 2:52am On Jan 18, 2019
Sunnymatey:
It baffles me that the same youths who have been yearning to take over leadership from our ancestors who keep ricycling themselves in office are the same persons shouting sai baba even after a failed experiment in the past three and a half years.

If Buhari wins 2019 election by scoring majority votes then it's certain our problem isn't only leadership alone but it will point the fact we're all useless, lazy and brain dead as the European countries might sees us to be.

International passport is expensive, PVC is free

70% of the youth have PVC as means of I.D for banking and other administration purposes.

40 to 50% are girls they don't care about elections.
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by berrystunn(m): 2:53am On Jan 18, 2019
GboyegaD:
Why cry foul when we have this strength in numbers? We are extra docile, not using our votes wisely, and expects a change.

70% of the youth have PVC as means of I.D for banking and other administration purposes.

40 to 50% are girls they don't care about elections
Re: Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force by berrystunn(m): 2:55am On Jan 18, 2019

40 to 50% are girls they don't care about elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You / The Politics Enabling Banditry In Nigeria / 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.