Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday (92507 Views)

Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by mikaael(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hope he got Lagbajas consent before doing this...it might affect him o
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by instantarr(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE WITH FULL DETAILS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3GnLl9DSz8
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
So if Glo no remember, una no remember am...oshisco!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by vastolord4(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Y d max when u fine pass am, even seal no send..
Guess it was just your style
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Deicide: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is not him angry

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Glink2018(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lagbaja....

Glo has revived your career again...

Nigeria music has move to next level... you struggled to catch up with the new trend.
Anyway, more grease and grace to your hassle

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Chike4president: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Great guy!

Vote Chike Ukaegbu for President

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by 8stargeneral: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fine man
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by JACKSNOW(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Lies.. i heard lagbaja is so ugly and has a disfigured face, that's why he covers it.

Go and hear again

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by utenwuson: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
baike:
oga that man there isn't Lagbaja

take me to anywhere
OK let's go to metele... We must finish this argument

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by martowskin1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
He unveiled his own face at some point. Some old pics of Lagbaja have him unmasked. There's nothing sacred with the mask, it's just a theatric art and a brand he floats.

Who ask u?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by martowskin1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chike4president:
Great guy!

Vote Chike Ukaegbu for President

Are u drunk?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by ensamy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Buhari should also remove his cap let's see if he is not Jibrin Al Sudani cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Love this guy, no homo
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by greggng: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
I have seen this man near one ashawo joint...so lagbaja be this...one day he was dragging ashawo with me
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by oboy81: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow so cute!
Mtcheww

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by shegzy4luv(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is Sanwo Olu joor

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by oboy81: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
marvin906:
lagbaja love this guy like mad..
that he's song konkobilo just made a chick Rock my life day's back..

I almost cried
I don't Understand. rock your life how?
And Why did that make You cry
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Fxwarrior: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Finally!

Wherever you are... Wherever you maybe.Baby baby... I wish I never let you out of my mind. You will always be on my mind.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by naomishmuel(f): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lagbaja show me you 32�
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by IjebuWarrior: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lagbaja.. Top, classy guy indeed! cool

Happy B'day to him! cool
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by marvin906(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
oboy81:

I don't Understand. rock your life how?
And Why did that make You cry

let me put it this way..
when you have a hot chick who is high and super Hot mixed with a crazy jam like lagbaja kokonbilo unbelievable things happen

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by blackboy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wizzz:
Smartest celebrity ever!! No scandal can follow him because they don't know his face! cool
you forgotten his co singer that petit babe scandal
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by wareh(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Thanks for the exposure!

Only the name would have lived on and the true face would have died!!!

Anybody could claim the name long after he is gone!!!

Lagbaja reigned then eeee especially with ego I think undecided his back singer

The two of them was an item before she left!!!

And that was the end of Lagbaja!!!

More like the end of ego if you ask me.

Great singer though!

More like the end of ego if you ask me.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by oboy81: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
marvin906:

let me put it this way..
when you have a hot chick who is high and super Hot mixed with a crazy jam like lagbaja kokonbilo unbelievable things happen
So It made You Cry
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by OCTAVO: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lol... This is not Lagbaja.

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by marvin906(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by marvin906(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
oboy81:
So It made You Cry

is there a point to your questions... cause I don't get

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Lukebryan2sure: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
greggng:
I have seen this man near one ashawo joint...so lagbaja be this...one day he was dragging ashawo with me

Cow

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics