Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday (92510 Views)

Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
wareh:

More like the end of ego if you ask me.
I said Lagbaja cause he is the main singer here not ego!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by kolexy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
nairalaila:
Lagbaja's real face has been unveiled by Nollywood actor, Aremu Afolayan who took to Instagram to wish him a happy birthday. 

Lagbaja is known to cover his face with a traditional mask while on stage and even in his music videos, which according to him is a symbol for the faceless and the voiceless. The singer whose music is influenced by traditional Yoruba music and Jazz, seems to have had his days of secrecy blown over by the Nollywood actor. 

Aremu Afolayan who shared a photo revealing Lagbaja's face, wrote:

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/lagbajas-real-face-unveiled-by-nollywood-actor/

People can spread false news. This is Fatoki Taiye Timmy, AKA Lagbaja. This is not the masked Musician.

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by omooba969(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
ensamy:
Buhari should also remove his cap let's see if he is not Jibrin Al Sudani cool cool cool cool cool

Where have you been...in jail?undecided
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by akinszz: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Omo baba mukomuko grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by demoBaba: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Haaaa that isn't my uncle oooo

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by neighbourhud: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
utenwuson:
OK let's go to metele... We must finish this argument
Two of una dey craze grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by TemmyT002(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wow! Wow!
Just wow!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Nature8(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
nairalaila:
Lagbaja's real face has been unveiled by Nollywood actor, Aremu Afolayan who took to Instagram to wish him a happy birthday. 

Lagbaja is known to cover his face with a traditional mask while on stage and even in his music videos, which according to him is a symbol for the faceless and the voiceless. The singer whose music is influenced by traditional Yoruba music and Jazz, seems to have had his days of secrecy blown over by the Nollywood actor. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/lagbajas-real-face-unveiled-by-nollywood-actor/

Nice cheesy
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Chike4president: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
martowskin1:

Are u drunk?
How do you mean sir?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by jeff1607(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
that is not his real face ooooo
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by neighbourhud: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
shegzy4luv:
This is Sanwo Olu joor

No, he is jebgese olu

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by neighbourhud: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
jeff1607:
that is not his real face ooooo
Show us his real face
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Hoodbilonia: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
iyeh ieyh meh
mumi hi
gbo gbo ileweh ren.

padan peh
pandah pandah peh
lagbaja that album
eko agege

dont u
dont u
dont u
dont u
know and baby.

this is lagos

i felt that album
very cool

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by neighbourhud: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
omooba969:

Where have you been...in jail?undecided

Your question ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Fxwarrior: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
bettercreature:
He should have opened it years ago.That silly veil killed his career

No Sir, it was a brand which made him popular.

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by lawalosky(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lie from pit of hell. Lagbaja has tribal marks
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by abbey621(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
neighbourhud:

No, he is jebgese olu

Chisos grin grin grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
fakeprophet:
Se as e resemble Sawo olu

Gbam !! U said my thought

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by DAYOODS(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
[[s]quote author=Kingosytex post=74852268]the man na fine man shaa...[/quote][/s]

This is fake, he is not the one . One of his former band member told me . Lagbaja himself said no one can unmask him until he dies .
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by jeff1607(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
neighbourhud:
Show us is real face

see it below
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by pek(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
That's not Lagbaja!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by pek(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
neighbourhud:

Show us is real face
*his* not is
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Mbediogu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
nairalaila:

Are good singer, dancer, instrumentalist and dramatist. What became of this promising noiseless young chap? We no longer hear him or his music.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by SamgoldBaba: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Thanks for the exposure!

Only the name would have lived on and the true face would have died!!!

Anybody could claim the name long after he is gone!!!

Lagbaja reigned then eeee especially with Ego I think undecided his back singer

The two of them was an item before she left!!!

And that was the end of Lagbaja!!!

Great singer though!
Wow U sure knw lagbaja.. just spoke ma mind

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Jidefido(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
THIS IS NOT LAGBAJA. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT LAGNAJA. THE MAN IN THE PICTURE IS MY ELDER BROTHER.

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by emmasege: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
CodeBlooded:
I hope he did this with the consent of lagbaja.
Exactly my thought. I wonder why some people can respect other people's privacy. I'm sure this was without Lagbaja's consent. The guy wanted us to know that he knows Lagbaja personally, but must that spoil business for him?

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by pinkbarby: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
He will ever be a legend and great icon Happy Birthday Lagbaja
But Are you doing the will of God
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Forreellinc: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jidefido:
THIS IS NOT LAGBAJA. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT LAGNAJA. THE MAN IN THE PICTURE IS MY ELDER BROTHER.
Your brother is not fine
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by elninosanz: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
That is not Lagbaja. His real name is Bisade Ologunde. Very good family friends of ours. Been to his house in Omole Estate before they moved to Canada, so i know his face very well. See his real face. Very Handsome man by the way.

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics