Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday (92506 Views)

Beverly Osu Caught Sending Nudes To A Married Actor On Instagram - NaijaGistLive / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Dapsonyx: 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
That is the real lagbaja, i guess he is now ageing tho...... this is not the first time he is revealing his real face tho wink wink

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by automatix: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
the man na fine man shaa...
that is not lagbaja. Lagbaja is tall, has broad shoulder and huge..
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Jidefido(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Forreellinc:

Your brother is not fine
Like you are finer. I just pity him cos he will pay all the monies the original lagbaja owes agbero. But we have lazy journalists oooo.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Jidefido(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jidefido:
THIS IS NOT LAGBAJA. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT LAGBAJA. THE MAN IN THE PICTURE IS MY ELDER BROTHER. HIS NAME IS FATOKI TAIYE TIMMY. HE HAS BEEN CALLED LAGBAJA FOR YEARS FROM OSOGBO. OUR JOURNALISTS SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Forreellinc: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Jidefido:

Like you are finer.
Hellz yea that is why I don't wear a mask

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
This was him like 15 to 20 years ago, dunno

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
demoBaba:
Haaaa that isn't my uncle oooo
grin seriously?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
the man na fine man shaa...
If him wowo watin u for do
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by neighbourhud: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
pek:
*his* not is

Thanks... Typo
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
elninosanz:
That is not Lagbaja. His real name is Bisade Ologunde. Very good family friends of ours. Been to his house in Omole Estate before they moved to Canada, so i know his face very well. See his real face. Very Handsome man by the way.
Take this quote serious with everything he said. I used to live with lagbaja in omole estate, am sure you are very familiar with him. His nephew (of blessed memory) was my closest friend in my university days. Around omole grammar school choll or so, I thnk he stays close to pasuma.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
The eyes ain't the same.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by ajayiopy: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
have met lagbaja severally,this is not the face
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by MrMacinterchi1: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who send this person work oo. I hope say the real say owner know about this say unveiling oo.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by CodeBlooded: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
emmasege:
Exactly my thought. I wonder why some people can respect other people's privacy. I'm sure this was without Lagbaja's consent. The guy wanted us to know that he knows Lagbaja personally, but must that spoil business for him?
Bizybody
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Hotfreezer: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Westaslave2:
some1 said he is d junior brother 2 sanwo olu d madman governor in d waiting in amala ewedu state of yarubas

Spinsterslave, stop talking nonsense about.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by dz13: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bIEPbyUsl4

Do you like these videos?

Please add me on whatsapp: +86 18811042246 if you want to create videos like these and become famous!
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by SuperWorld(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
Omo baba muko muko
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Izunwa(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai!!! Ndi Nigeria ehhh cheesy
Wizzz:
Smartest celebrity ever!! No scandal can follow him because they don't know his face! cool
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Phoenix111: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Think about this, 'how many endorsement deal has he ever gotten as an artist?, Why was he unable to get one?, .... Guess how much money is involved in those endorsement deals?' those brands u c are contributing alot to every known artist's cash inflow, so I think he missed alot by hiding his identity all ds while, I only wish & pray dt it is not too late 4 d dude. Though cheers guys.......
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by troublemakea(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
helinues:
Lagbaja omo baba muko muko
Extra talented artiste
Weldon sir
Lol tha glo advertisement shey?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by troublemakea(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
emeijeh:
lagbaja!
Omo baba mukor-mukor.

That GLO adverse sha! cheesy
Lol advert?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by troublemakea(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
marvin906:
lagbaja love this guy like mad.. that he's song konkobilo just made a chick Rock my life day's back..
I almost cried
You again with all these pictures bah
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by troublemakea(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
utenwuson:
OK let's go to metele... We must finish this argument

Lol grin

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by koyeni(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is most likely.. Not those 1s we've seen in d past
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by koyeni(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Phoenix111:
Think about this, 'how many endorsement deal has he ever gotten as an artist?, Why was he unable to get one?, .... Guess how much money is involved in those endorsement deals?' those brands u c are contributing alot to every known artist's cash inflow, so I think he missed alot by hiding his identity all ds while, I only wish & pray dt it is not too late 4 d dude. Though cheers guys.......
Sometimes it may be better that way.. I love his personality and even his songs.. Money may not b everything but the legacies we leave behind

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Omonzeleang: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Not good at all!!! Why destroy somebodys brand...his mask is his brand!!! I av always wanted to know d man behind d mask. But not like dis. Baba don cast. Lagbaja wunt be happy with dis.
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by galaxy15(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
bettercreature:
He should have opened it years ago.That silly veil killed his career

Is it you that killed the career? Be deceiving yourself grin

The masked face is his brand which he's still selling for the fact that people are still trying to unveil the man... And I'm so sure that pictures is not the real lagbaja... Well... Who knows? It's a mystery sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by readone2018(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
nairalaila:
Lagbaja's real face has been unveiled by Nollywood actor, Aremu Afolayan who took to Instagram to wish him a happy birthday. 

Lagbaja is known to cover his face with a traditional mask while on stage and even in his music videos, which according to him is a symbol for the faceless and the voiceless. The singer whose music is influenced by traditional Yoruba music and Jazz, seems to have had his days of secrecy blown over by the Nollywood actor. 

Aremu Afolayan who shared a photo revealing Lagbaja's face, wrote:

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/17/lagbajas-real-face-unveiled-by-nollywood-actor/

Lol......he's handsome na... https://www.gbextra.com.ng
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by rafcrown(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
IS LAGBAJA A TERRORIST ?
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by marvin906(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
troublemakea:

You again with all these pictures bah

Get away

Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by emeijeh(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol advert?

Yes o!
Auto correct has killed me cheesy
Re: Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday by Westaslave2(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Spinsterslave, stop talking nonsense about.
Nna hahahaha
y nt say ur mind n stop all dis ok
speak ur baby is listening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.