Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (58823 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by optimusprime2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kennydoc:

It's not really about age. Donald Trump is also 72 like Atiku, and it was Trump who called Buhari lifeless.
Atiku is energetic, agile and is still mentally smart.
Buhari has shown that he isn't the one administrating the country. He just doesn't know what is happening.

And you really believe Buhari is 75?
Anyway Buhari was voted because he was the only alternative, now there are other alternatives but folks are just stuck on the older ones...

By the way Donald Trump was the only alternative because he was exceptional and is still exceptional...

How exceptional is Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by rexwalters: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Chai @ KFC outlet !!! he will northern be allowed to buy a meal KFC outlet because he is not sane enough to place a proper order
Poor man they will buy the whole Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise and employ your family members to work in the kitchen of one of the outlets.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Yet your likes have been marketing this monumental failure & disappointment as president?

You think I have time for tantrums?

I deal reality based on my opinion.

That's non of your business!
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by 0nyedikachukwu: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Well, Mr. President has done it again. He continues to show how incapacitated and incapable he is of ruling Nigeria. I was even told that his vice has been the one speaking in major rallies and campaigns. APC is a disgrace and a vote for Mr. Buhari is a vote against sanity and transparency.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by elujah1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
adams123:
Is not by English, let him rule us for the next 4yrs with his mother dialete since we failed to provide an alternative .... PDP has ruined the nation b4...No to Atiku plsssss..
No one is talking about english here, with this it means he can sign a figure he doesnt even know. These are early signs. Lets be honest with ourselves for once. Nigeria ought to have gone past this level we are.

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Lies, I really don't know the kind of technology they used to doctor this video! grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
rexwalters:
Poor man they will buy the whole Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise and employ your family members to work in the kitchen of one of the outlets.

Buhari can never employ me ... we even if I am offered 1 billion Naira to Vote Buhari I swear to almighty God I will turn it down!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by amidel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
nzeadachie:
Wey that BBQ guy?
The guy don hide facegrin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by amidel(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
nzeadachie:
Wey that BBQ guy?
The guy don hide facegrin

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by bimtee2001(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
[quote author=adams123 post=74854861]Is not by English, let him rule us for the next 4yrs with his mother dialete since we failed to provide an alternative .... PDP has ruined the nation b4...No to Atiku plsssss..

If this man were your father will you be happy with what is happening now? Why not vote for other parties since PDP hasn't been able to deliver. I am not a fan of politics but I don't think Baba can do the Nigerian nation any good any more.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by jamjo: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
tendingNews:
Nigerians React As President Buhari hands over APC Flag of honor to Delta State "presidential candidate" "senatorial candidate" "governortorial candidate"

Buhari was to hand over the party's flag to the Delta State governorship candidate of the party.

However, he said: "I am handing over this flag of honour to our presidential candidate." When the man to his left corrected him, saying "gubernatorial", Buhari responded with "to our senatorial candidate". Again, the man corrected him, saying "gubernatorial". This time, Buhari said: "governortorial candidate".

Sharing the video, Bamikole Banks Omisore wrote:

"President

@MBuhari

IS TIRED. he has handed over the

@APCNigeria

Presidential flag to someone else to be the candidate. Lol."

Also reacting after sharing the video,

Farooq Kperogi wrote:.

"Every single day, Buhari shows tell-tale signs of dementia. He can't tell a presidential candidate, a senatorial candidate & a gubernatorial candidate apart. If Nigeria were a functional nation, the National Assembly would've declared him incapacitated & removed him from office"

Watch the full video here

See more reactions from Nigerians...

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/buhari-hands-over-apc-flag-to-delta.html?m=1

Why can't my fellow Nigerians see the handwriting on the wall Buhari has (NOTHING) to offer to Nigeria as a country anymore. Old age has caught up with him, he is sick and tired to me, it is not an early stage of dementia but full-blown. It is not a joke anymore if this is what a country with about 200 million people can offer to the world as its president then my people we all are doomed.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by superman1073: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
It can't be true.
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
The Evidence that this man is incapable is just Overwhelming no matter how much you try to ignore it. This man will be incapable of running a Trader association in Nigeria talkless of a whole country....... Many of the people supporting this man may be doing that because of their pockets and what they will eat to sell their future and that of their generation...... I weep for my people not everything should be about the money we will collect from politicians

5 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Charly68: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Keep ranting till he finishes his four year term. Una wan kill the man but God no gree ,yet you keep talking rubbish online

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by wirinet(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
knightsTempler:
Based on academic record, Buhari wont even be hired to manage a @KFC outlet. Based on business record (150 cows that dont increase) he wont qualify for a bank loan. With his health condition criminals are still forcing him to run. He also failed as a military leader, Yet, Nigerians expect this man to prosper Nigeria! I’m sorry. Truth is bitter!

I also feel that Buhari at present is not fit to be President, due to health and age issues. But ... you guys are confusing and obfuscating the issues, thereby deflecting from the real issues, ie jubrin, certificate, clone, illiterate and other stupid arguments.

A fit young Buhari is more than fit to be a KFC manager, he would probably be hired as the CEO. This is based on experience and career. A military General who had held the post of a governor, a minister, a head of state, chairman of PTF and then a president without any scandal would be qualified to hold any position in the world.

He is a failed military leader but he rose to be a major general and a GOC apart from being military head of state? If that is your idea of failure, then tell me what your definition of success is.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by YenYo: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked

What a cataclysmic shame of volcanic capacity.

This man can not win a street chairmanship election in my hood with my 4year old son.

Cannibals abi na cabals ,allow this old man to retire to wherever he came from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Bamz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy grin grin

He's medically and psychologically unfit.

But I'm sorry, PDP is a no go area for me! angry angry

Haha comment of the day. Can we just erase both of them super parties already? embarassed

It's sickening reading this kind of news. Why do we always have to be stuck with the devil and the red sea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by deji17: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
See wailing. Majority of the people dropping comments are LiePOb members. Buhari will defeat your candidate . You can take that to the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by KoeChz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
I can tell categorically that buhari is not the one controlling this country right from day one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
No one said anyone should Vote for Atiku, But Make Sure Buhari don't get back in Power. What you guys don't realize is that Atiku will still be better than Buhari 5 times because he will be active as a President and can change things around if the people don't let him rest but Buhari will never have any clue about what is going in the country and will spending most of his time receiving treatment. It will be some people in the Background that will be ruling Nigeria and we will have no idea about them

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by KoeChz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
deji17:
See wailing. Majority of the people dropping comments are LiePOb members. Buhari will defeat your candidate . You can take that to the bank.
another blind supporter spotted

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by maasoap(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
tendingNews:
More reactions from Nigerians
Watch the full embarrassing and disgrace video HERE

He ended up embarrassing himself. Is he medical doctor? Did he diagnose him?
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by mushystuff: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
adams123:
Is not by English, let him rule us for the next 4yrs with his mother dialete since we failed to provide an alternative .... PDP has ruined the nation b4...No to Atiku plsssss..

No alternative? So Moghalu, Sowore, Hasheem, Oby Ezekwesili are not candidates? Continue supporting a dementia patient because you prefer his 3 letters (APC) to others (PDP, AAC, YPP etc).

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
wirinet:

I also feel that Buhari at present is not fit to be President, due to health and age issues. But ... you guys are confusing and obfuscating the issues, thereby deflecting from the real issues, ie jubrin, certificate, clone, illiterate and other stupid arguments.

A fit young Buhari is more than fit to be a KFC manager, he would probably be hired as the CEO. This is based on experience and career. A military General who had held the post of a governor, a minister, a head of state, chairman of PTF and then a president without any scandal would be qualified to hold any position in the world.

He is a failed military leader but he rose to be a major general and a GOC apart from being military head of state? If that is your idea of failure, then tell me what your definition of success is.
He held unmerited posts for a long time. Buhari has been a mediocre right from the military. He wasn't qualified for any of them. They gave him those posts, not based on meritocracy but based on tribalism and nepotism. He failed all the military courses he attended both home and abroad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
deboysben:
Chinsos!

I resist to be a zombie and a blind supporter to this sacrilege as president beyond 2019

May be we're indirectly voting for Osinbajo grin

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by michoim(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Professor of yam festival
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Etinosa1234: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
deji17:

put ur brain to good use

isn't this thing clear

am not surprised when they u guys zombies

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by KoeChz(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
No one said anyone should Vote for Atiku, But Make Sure Buhari don't get back in Power. What you guys don't realize is that Atiku will still be better than Buhari 5 times because he will be active as a President and can change things around if the people don't let him rest but Buhari will never have any clue about what is going in the country and will spending most of his time receiving treatment. It will be some people in the Background that will be ruling Nigeria and we will have no idea about them
tell them o. This people "cabals" are just playing on our intelligence. They are much more corrupt than the perceived corrupt opposition and the aged (physical and mental) lack the power both physical and mental to act and chastised them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by olisaEze(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Emmzy201:
Am waiting for to come and spew trash and defend her cow master

Em...mbok...our resident mey-suya is currently attending to something urgent with Lai Mohammed & co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by samghost1: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Fuckdamod: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy grin grin

He's medically and psychologically unfit.

But I'm sorry, PDP is a no go area for me! angry angry
If pdp is a no go area then u are ready to continue with a medically and psychologically unfit president.
Typical Yoruba angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
KoeChz:
tell them o. This people "cabals" are just playing on our intelligence. They are much more corrupt than the perceived corrupt opposition and the aged (physical and mental) lack the power both physical and mental to act and chastised them.

They are just putting him in charge like a Useless Figure Head, Nigerians will have no idea about who is ruling the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) / Tinubu Reading 8-Month-Old Newspaper In New Photo ‘Showing He’s Well’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.