Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG (2337 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives United Kingdom After Meeting OBJ At Airport / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
LeadersNG can authoritatively report that Nigerian main opposition People’s Democratic Party candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has just arrived the United States of America. Mr. Abubakar is scheduled to meet investors, some United states congressmen, top Trump officials and Nigerians in diaspora. The US chamber of Commerce will also be hosting Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on Friday, January 18th 2019 for a bilateral trade meeting. Atiku Abubakar has not gone to the US since his days as Vice President of Nigeria over allegations of corruption. Meanwhile, a source at the DSS told LeadersNG that the former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo played a prominent role in the travel ban of Atiku to the US. The Former President who had previously fallen out with his former Vice over the latter’s role in his botched third term ambition is said to have been responsible for the lift in the travel ban after a spirited reconciliation by some prominent Nigerians.
More details shortly.

http://leaders.ng/exclusive-nigerian-main-opposition-candidate-atiku-abubakar-arrives-united-states-of-america/

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
As Atiku enter U.S, everywhere STEW!

14 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by ebuk4real(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin

That's if this report is ascertained to be true, I honestly hope the APC will still keep to their promise of conceding next year election to Atiku if he ever steps his feet into the United States?

APC! APC!! APC!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

I hope the APC will still keep to their promise of conceding next year election to Atiku if he ever steps his feet into the United States?

They better start calling in an early defeat grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by SluttanSlayer: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
watch how zombies who were DECLARING in the Dele Momodu thread that Atiku never went to the US and that it was fake news will NOW come and say even MC Oluomo can enter US, kini big deal.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Racoon(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
shocked Obidiently Atikulated here.Weeping & wailing is the order of the day for zombies

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Wallade(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
We go dey hailllllllll
Day by day
Atiku! All the way; All the way

PDP! Power!

Je ki won mo joor!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Ayed44: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
Xinzu:
LeadersNG can authoritatively report that Nigerian main opposition People’s Democratic Party candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has just arrived the United States of America. Mr. Abubakar is scheduled to meet investors, some United states congressmen, top Trump officials and Nigerians in diaspora. The US chamber of Commerce will also be hosting Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on Friday, January 18th 2019 for a bilateral trade meeting. Atiku Abubakar has not gone to the US since his days as Vice President of Nigeria over allegations of corruption. Meanwhile, a source at the DSS told LeadersNG that the former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo played a prominent role in the travel ban of Atiku to the US. The Former President who had previously fallen out with his former Vice over the latter’s role in his botched third term ambition is said to have been responsible for the lift in the travel ban after a spirited reconciliation by some prominent Nigerians.
More details shortly.

Source?
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by bedspread: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
HY BIIII PEEEE LOADING....

CilicMarin
GreenLand Aka
Butterflyleo
And other Bmc stalwarts should be Watched closely.. No one should be allowed to commit Sucide

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by gurunlocker: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
I am waiting for the next thing APC will use to campaign, maybe they can use their failure?

"I will not fail you again if reelected - dullard" grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
bedspread:
HY BIIII PEEEE LOADING....

CilicMarin
GreenLand Aka
Butterflyleo
And other Bmc stalwarts should be Watched closely.. No one should be allowed to commit Sucide

AcidicLatrine and that dead meat seller will have to work overtime for the remainder of the week. BMC operators will not allow them go home. The dead meat seller no even get house, he sleeps under the table at the BMC office, that's why he's always on NL even as early as 3am defending the dullard gringrin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by ozo13(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
I hope this isn't another strategy. Cos if at the end of the day , na scam news it will be a sad one for pdp I think
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by SalamRushdie: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Price of sniper will go up today as demand for the poison by zombies rise drastically

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by whykay12(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
We shouldn't bother again Buhari isn't contesting again he as handover the ⛳ in deltq grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Everybody shld go to the poll and choose their leader in 2019.. Whatever happens eventually, we accept it? Sell your vote to highest bidder, enjoy the moment.. But remember, their is a price to pay
Some of the prices we are paying for our indecision in 2015 includes:
Recession
Hunger
Inflation
Fuel hike
Insecurity
Kidnapping
Bandits
Fulani Herdsmen
Marginalization
Unemployment
Poor education
Bad governance
Harassment
Lawlessness
Unlawful detention
Nepotism
Corruption
Homelessness
Depression
Today, basic things in the market, are not affordable. Kerosene, gas, rice, beans etc are very expensive..
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Auladimeji(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
I need videos of him in USA not all thus abakaliki photos cheesy

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku presidency will be friendlier to business and we are likely to return to the refrain of the OBJ era about the private sector being the engine of growth or to the Jonathan era of agriculture being business.

we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Xinzu: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Auladimeji:
I need videos of him in USA not all thus abakaliki photos cheesy

**in voice**

Zombie, WE will bring the photos to you once WE tweet it. WE don't want you have have a heart attack just yet, WE would rather you suffer slowly. smiley

I keep wondering who is the "we" he's always talking about.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by jchioma: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sad day for Zombies ...

It is finished for APC and Zai baba!

Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Chubhie: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
How could this be? After Alhaji lie Mohammed warned American embassy never to issue Atiku visa?

I trust the government of APC to nationalize all American interests in Nigeria and order our military for an all out attack on America.
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by adioolayi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubarkar Arrives United States - LeadersNG by Idrisayuba8: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku is a thief and He can't be trusted

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Reject Restructuring Back To Regionalism / Unknown gunmen brutally killed in yesterday attack VIDEO PICTURES / Will Attacking Tinubu Get Igbos Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.