Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Please Let's Be Candid For Once - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Let's Be Candid For Once (903 Views)

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Bola Almed Tinibu Is Sick , Please Let's Pray For Him. Your Prayers Please / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let's Be Candid For Once by choky26(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
After watching PMB's display on NTA's the candidates last night, if he was applying for the position of General manager in your company which took years to build, will you give it to him? Please lets be candid for once.

6 Likes

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by PrincewithGod(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
No!

4 Likes

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Let's ask GavelSlam and see what the young man has to say

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by mekaboy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hypocrisy Will destroy this country. Let's see where it will lead us.

They shouted and called fuel subsidy a scam under GEJ, but they are paying more for fuel with 1 trillion subsidy in silence today.

6 Likes

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by choky26(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
I also watched PMB handing over the APC flag to APC's Delta state gubernatorial candidate today. Like he had to be told what to say twice and even at that, he ended up saying it wrongly. Clearly the man is no longer sound or has dementia and people even youths are cheering him on for a 2nd term. Which god did we offend pls?

3 Likes

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by GavelSlam: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Full time.

You can employ a known criminal in your own organisation.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
choky26:
After watching PMB's display on NTA's the candidates last night, if he was applying for the position of General manager in your company which took years to build, will you give it to him? Please lets be candid for once.

If the 2 candidates available were Buhari and Atiku to manage my company, I will choose Buhari because Atiku is a thief and will loot the company into bankruptcy

If it was a case of Buhari vs Sowore, I will choose Sowore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

If the 2 candidates available were Buhari and Atiku to manage my company, I will choose Buhari because Atiku is a thief and will loot the company into bankruptcy

If it was a case of Buhari vs Sowore, I will choose Sowore
If Atiku is a thief then so is Buhari. Neither men have been convicted.

My problem with Buhari has never been the fact that he may be corrupt. Honestly, i dont care. My problem is his lack of exposure which leads him to make decisions that can be seen as either tribal or religious. There is no smoke without fire.

Atiku on the other hand may be a thief for all i care but he is a better manager of resources and understands issues better than Buhari. This election is a case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea because we all know that the likes of Sowore will not smell that exalted seat as things stand.

5 Likes

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Afam4eva:

If Atiku is a thief then so is Buhari. Neither men have been convicted.

My problem with Buhari has never been the fact that he may be corrupt. Honestly, i dont care. My problem is his lack of exposure which leads him to make decisions that can be seen as either tribal or religious. There is no smoke without fire.

Atiku on the other hand may be a thief for all i care but he is a better manager of resources and understands issues better than Buhari. This election is a case of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea because we all know that the likes of Sowore will not smell that exalted seat as things stand.

When we check the background of both

Atiku, as judged by his direct boss, was described as a Kleptomaniac, who will steal every thing and we saw how he stole everything when he was in charge of privatization he sold everything to himself and his cronies

He recently said he will still feed his friends fat at the expense of the nation

Buhari even if he old and not exposed, There has been no one that has come out with any allegation of stealing public funds on him

He said boldly in the interview yesterday that he doesnt have any foreign account, All the assets he declared are verifiable and anyone can bring out any other thing against him

Choosing a manager of resources, Integrity is key, Buhari has in bulk, Atiku lacks in every form

When it's at the level where they are threatening Atiku with traveling America just because of corruption. America where many ordinary people even 17yr old students travel to without anyone following them
Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by mekaboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kadaria: What are your thoughts on restructuring with regards to education?

Buhari: I’m expecting the press to investigate the corruption in the local government.

Kadaria: Why should the Nigerian people vote for you again?

Buhari : I’ve said before that if my party nominates me, I will contest.

Kadaria: The soldiers are protesting poor treatment and are ill equipped. What are your thoughts?

Buhari : I get situation report from the military. The military should investigate the demonstrations because they are not supposed to demonstrate.

Kadaria: BH targeting the military and killing soldiers. Are you worried about that?

Buhari: They choose the time to attack. We have resource limitations. BH get help from external forces.

Kadaria: What’s the solution to the conflict between farmers and herdsmen?

Buhari: we studied grazing routes from the 1st republic. Benue Governor shouldn’t ban grazing but provide routes for grazing.

Dear Buharist, can you people see your President? This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by Afam4eva(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Atiku, as judged by his direct boss, was described as a Kleptomaniac, who will steal every thing and we saw how he stole everything when he was in charge of privatization he sold everything to himself and his cronies

He recently said he will still feed his friends fat at the expense of the nation

Buhari even if he old and not exposed, There has been no one that has come out with any allegation of stealing public funds on him

He said boldly in the interview yesterday that he doesnt have any foreign account, All the assets he declared are verifiable and anyone can bring out any other thing against him

Choosing a manager of resources, Integrity is key, Buhari has in bulk, Atiku lacks in every form

When it's at the level where they are threatening Atiku with traveling America just because of corruption. America where many ordinary people even 17yr old students travel to without anyone following them
We seem to think that all we need for a president is someone who is not correct. Corruption is just one of the many problems plaguing this nation. Buhari may be incorruptible according to what a lot of people keep saying but there are other attributes that he posseses that will make me overlook his incorruptibility. One is his inability to unite the country. Secondly, a president needs to understand the basics of managing an economy. Atiku on the other hand may be a thief according to wat you said Obasanjo said about him, but his other attributes are commendable. He has a very sound understanding of business. Though i sti'' maintain that he is no necessarily the best for us.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Afam4eva:

We seem to think that all we need for a president is someone who is not correct. Corruption is just one of the many problems plaguing this nation. Buhari may be incorruptible according to what a lot of people keep saying but there are other attributes that he posseses that will make me overlook his incorruptibility. One is his inability to unite the country. Secondly, a president needs to understand the basics of managing an economy. Atiku on the other hand may be a thief according to wat you said Obasanjo said about him, but his other attributes are commendable. He has a very sound understanding of business. Though i sti'' maintain that he is no necessarily the best for us.

Corruption and stealing are 2 basic attribute that impugns the character of people. Being a thief means you have a flaw in your moral fiber and I cannot trust you.
How do you employ a manager of your company you cannot trust with money? Assuming he makes 10billion, what stops him from stealing the 10billion again.
Corruption is why the country will make a record income due to the oil boom and still have to borrow to pay salaries. Which shows that no amount of productivity is enough for a kleptomaniac to ruin
If the person at the top is corrupt, then there will be a culture of corruption in the entire system.

When you work in a bank, the day they doubt your integrity is the day you get fired.

Congressman Jefferson, Atiku's partner in crime in the same crime is in jail while Atiku is contesting to be president. That is a major problem with the country

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by Shawnnn01: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nope, I will hire Atiku that declared to my face that even if I kill him he will sell the entire companies to his friends. I swear and God bear me witness over 99.893% Biafran are cursed with endemic foolishness.

I repeat God bear me withness.

choky26:

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by sammy99(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
lol, i will prefer giving it to his cow cos dey seems to b better dan him.
Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by Afam4eva(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Corruption and stealing are 2 basic attribute that impugns the character of people. Being a thief means you have a flaw in your moral fiber and I cannot trust you.
How do you employ a manager of your company you cannot trust with money? Assuming he makes 10billion, what stops him from stealing the 10billion again.
Corruption is why the country will make a record income due to the oil boom and still have to borrow to pay salaries. Which shows that no amount of productivity is enough for a kleptomaniac to ruin
If the person at the top is corrupt, then there will be a culture of corruption in the entire system.

When you work in a bank, the day they doubt your integrity is the day you get fired.

Congressman Jefferson, Atiku's partner in crime in the same crime is in jail while Atiku is contesting to be president. That is a major problem with the country
While you're right, everything about Atiku being a thief is mere conjecture. We can't base it on what Obasanjo said. Who says Obasanjo hikmself isn't a thief or not.

Having said that, i agree with your stance of being a thief meaning that you have a character flaw and i'm not saying i would suport a known thief to rule the country. Neither will i support a tribal and religious bigot or a clueless person. It's actually a tough choice. Tyo each his own. The only reason we're comparing a thief and a bigot is because we have been ruled by the worst of the worst. We're just trying to choose who may seem bearable. But they're all the same.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by mekaboy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

And Buhari judged Abacha as a saint.
Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by choky26(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Nope, I will hire Atiku that declared to my face that even if I kill him he will sell the entire companies to his friends. I swear and God bear me witness over 99.893% Biafran are cursed with endemic foolishness.

You know you can make your point without having to curse an entire tribe. Biafrans are not your problem here
Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
Afam4eva:

While you're right, everything about Atiku being a thief is mere conjecture. We can't base it on what Obasanjo said. Who says Obasanjo hikmself isn't a thief or not.

Having said that, i agree with your stance of being a thief meaning that you have a character flaw and i'm not saying i would suport a known thief to rule the country. Neither will i support a tribal and religious bigot or a clueless person. It's actually a tough choice. Tyo each his own. The only reason we're comparing a thief and a bigot is because we have been ruled by the worst of the worst. We're just trying to choose who may seem bearable. But they're all the same.

Anyone can be termed a tribal bigot. Its usually a term thrown around a lot

Trump is termed one by colored people, Obama was termed one by some white people, Jonathan was termed one, Buhari was termed one, You have been termed one, I have been termed one, Fashola was called one, Osinbajo Obi etc have all been called so at different time

That doesn't mean much especially in a multiethnic society. Even in your Anambra state you will see Obiano accused of being Aguleri biased, Ambode of being Epe biased.
Re: Please Let's Be Candid For Once by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shawnnn01:

ZOMBIES will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Judicial Coup Attempt:will It Succeed? / Breaking: Tinubu Speaks On Ambode's Impeachment, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Official Inec Result So Far (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.