Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics (54094 Views)

Buba Marwa: Retired Officers Behind Soldiers In Battlefield / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Buratai In Battlefield As Military Launches Offensive Against ISWAP, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by BoneBlogger(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
A young and gallant soldier has been killed while fighting Boko Haram insurgents at the battlefield in the northern part of Nigeria.

The soldier identified as Joel Miles, was killed recently in line of duty while purportedly making plans to travel abroad. 

A close friend of the slain soldier, shared a chat they had before his death, which revealed that he had been in the bush/battlefield for three years.

The soldier who said he's tired of his job, reportedly claimed that all his colleagues whom he arrived the post with - are dead. 

His corpse has been recovered and is set to be buried soon. May his soul rest in peace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/soldier-killed-in-battlefield-while-making-plans-to-travel-abroad-graphic-photos.html

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by solutionist: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sad. So sad

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by baliyubla: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Nigerian soldiers now downing tools and absconding in their thousands.

Sadly this poor soldier didn't get the chance to go AWOL before being gunned down.

Nigeria under Buhari is not worth dying for. RIP Soldier.

174 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by decatalyst(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Can you imagine where a supposed selfless hero is kept, in a fvucking wheelbarrow!!

Isn't here a sh!thHole indeed!

Soldiers that are well trained and equipped deserts war all over the world not to talk of a country where the useless high ranking officers pockets money, grow their tummy, mingle with politicians, build mansions, and simply turn blind eyes to the plights of the real soldier fighting and facing deaths on per minutes basis.

How do these people sleep at night?

Can these people just remember that karma is real? Badeh's case suffice to say that, if you fail to carry out your duty, it would come back to hunt you.

I feel ashamed for this country! sad

352 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by GOFRONT(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chaiiii
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Ojiofor: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
It's suicidal to serve as a soldier under Buhari who is not even incharge of his personal life.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Racoon(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
So sad-a dream come shattering.So why did you joined the military if you have such lofty dream man? cry cry The good Lord receive & rest your soul.

Meanwhile imagine how a man that have sacrificed his life for fatherland is being treated-undignified in a wheelbarrow? undecided No accompanying military ambulance?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by SalamRushdie: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sad !!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
RIP
If I blame Buhari now, they will come for my head

37 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Cownu: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Nigerian soldiers now downing tools and absconding in their thousands.

Sadly this poor soldier didn't get the chance to go AWOL before being gunned down.

Nigeria under Buhari is not worth dying for. RIP Soldier.
Ojiofor:
It's suicidal to serve as a soldier under Buhari who is not even incharge of his personal life.
He’s not Jubrin anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by sammy99(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
part of d problem d so called failure brought to d innocent citizen of dis country.

RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Ojiofor: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cownu:

He’s not Jubrin anymore?

Quote me where I have called Buhari Jubrin or STFU already.

30 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Cownu: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Quote me where I have called Buhari Jubrin or STFU already.
He’s not Jubrin anymore? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Tunasco4u(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
OK
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by slawomir: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
isoright
Where ever he is now he should be aware that God protects no one and give no body a preferential treatment because God does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by BOOMnaija(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
But wat did this promising youngman do to deserve this..this life Sha!...and d likes of tinubu are still alive!

29 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by santopelele(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
THE MIGHTY HAS FALLEN.

REST IN PEACE MAN
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Triangles1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
We should blame PDP dansuki for the weapon money. Stop quoting me except you have fact to defend dansuki and PDP.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by dokyOloye: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Every southerner and Christian in that army should abandon that army now for the northern muslims to confront the fire they ignited.
The deaths are too much

38 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by SEONaijaExpert: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
RIP Gallant!

I see no reason why any soldier should complain knowing what you signed up for.

I understand if the welfare isn't considered but complaining you're in the bush or soldiers dying is like a butcher running away from blood stain.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by AngelicBeing: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
decatalyst:
Can you imagine where a supposed selfless hero is kept, in a fvucking wheelbarrow!!

Isn't here a sh!thHole indeed!

I feel ashamed for this country! sad
It is more than a shithole jungle, it is a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan and Libya, anyone still putting on that useless uniform to fight for Nigeria, should be checked into a rehab, nonsense sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Reeses: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
After seeing this hero on a wheelbarrow I am rethinking my options not return back to Nigeria..This is insane!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Pavore9: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Disheartening.
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by marvin906(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
RIP ..
was and forever be a gallant soldier

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by Paulpeterparker: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
so sad to here this. the military is now a no go area.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by zombieTRACKER: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
RIP to the dead

Buhari and his dementia does it again

He died for nothing though... Spits

What a waste

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by santopelele(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
BOOMnaija:
G
G stands for goat. mr space booker
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
embarassed see how them keep dead body of our gallant boys. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by 1dorzine(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
so sad, RIP to him
Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by slimfit1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Soldiers can help us help themselves. This statement means a lot of things.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics by bankyblue(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.