Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri (39036 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by ankpaone: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
chiefolododo:
I tell you buhari cannot win
dream!
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Corrinthians(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Stalwert:
grin grin pictures that drive criminals and their supporters insane
See my Buhari, see natural love! grin

This is another thing that is sure to keep driving them wailers mad after the 4+4! grin

I'm surely going to be applying that line more and more in the days ahead. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by LZAA: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Seetto:

Argue constructively and stop all these rubbish, that is the reality on ground, buhari will win 2019 election gallantly,the believe that he is not corrupt and he is honest , which is what an average northerners adores most is what will make them not to ever desert buhari.they love him with passion.
In other words u love sai babarism and are loyal to the kaliphate
Ok oh
Cc immhotep
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by LZAA: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
Moana0635:
Buhar has 8 million supporters in the North and has the support of 55% of the voters in the South West. When he says its "impossible" for him to lose, he's not talking about rigging. Check the polls and brace yourself
He had all those votes and was spanked relentlessly at the polls from 2003-11
Receive sense abeg
Cc immhotep sarrki justiceleague1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Moses3i: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
iHart:
This election should be cancelled to save money for other meaningful things because Buhari is winning. So let's just ask him to continue till 8years then we can spend money on election

'Other meaningful things' like what
Tell me one meaningful thing that PMB said he would do that he is doing!
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by brainhgeek(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Moana0635:
I feel sorry for how disappointed you will be when Buhari wins. What list will you make then?

Disappointed? Excuse me...nothing shakes me anymore about Nigeria than seeing young Nigerians trade their integrity and future for peanuts. If he likes, let him win by 70% dubious margin. his headache. as for me and my like, we refuse to recycle old scam-lords, APC or PDP. We rather abstain from voting.
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by bizzibodi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
This one na trees climbing competition for Pmb. grin grin grin waffi was dooo!
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kingspin:
I have participated in campaign before. 90% of people at campaign ground are hired and payed supporters. In-fact those days we moved from party A -B just to get payed. Some party will pay more, others pay less and unfortunately many will go home without pay.

Stop this useless media PVC.

The number of people on ground is less then 5% of those that will do the real voting.
And many of them don't have PVC's.

I pray INEC allow votes to count it will really help.

So, all the millions of PVCs that were collected from INEC were collected by ghosts? The fact that you don't have PVC doesn't mean everyone else is just like you

2 Likes

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Idecievedyou(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Stalwert:
grin grin pictures that drive criminals and their supporters insane
ignorant president supported by ignorant people..... hmmmmmm I dodge bullets grin
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Scout60(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
post=74861663:
kiss kiss kiss kissNOTHING BUT TRUE LOVE kiss kiss kiss

BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! 

Under 4 years of Buhari administration, 
Ajaokuta is back,
Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Progressives are happy.
Criminals are crying.
Looting is blocked. 

‬Any time I see Buhari, 
I see hope, 
I see humility, 
I see integrity, 
I see leadership
I see charisma, 
I see a rebirth, 
I see impending joy, 
I see resolution, 
I see sincerity, 
I see sobriety, 
I see restoration, 
I see prosperity, 
I see determination, 
I see patriotism, 
I see national
consciousness, 
I see national awarenesses, 
I see passion and above all, 
I see an indivisible Nigeria.

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Amen

4 + 4 = 2023.
Live with it criminals!

WE LOVE YOU OUR DARLING DADDY!

GBAM! cheesy

refinery is back? ajaokuta is back?

you are a disgrace to womanhood. Horrible liar
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Kingspin(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
maasoap:

So, all the millions of PVCs that were collected from INEC were collected by ghosts? The fact that you don't have PVC doesn't mean everyone else is just like you
Read and understand well
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Bhol28: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
PMB,lover of the poor masses,slayer of looters.PDP and Atiku,defenders of looters and corruption.
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Felixv: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
islandmoon:
if you have not seen the video of buhari blunder in warri today, you need to find it, and watch it, I wonder how we got here, how can this man be our president considering the fact that we have so many qualified people in Nigeria that can lead us, even if its not atiku, this is exactly why the whites think blacks are sub human, this is why they say we are baboon, how can this guy be my president? how??

What blunder - he made a mistake so what.

Nigeria Now Has The Largest Foreign Reserve In Africa.

Nigeria is leading three major African countries in foreign reserves as at Monday, May 7, 2018, as the country's gross earnings hit $47.80 billion.

You want us to hand this over to ati— thief and saracrook.

Never. Sai buhari 2023

You obviously have a low opinion of yourself - white don’t think we are sub- human, actually many think we are super human - let mike Tyson lad a blow on them

We have for years allowed crooks to steal - we have never built our own infrastructure- but all that is changing now, by the time buhari is done in 2023 Nigeria would probably have about $100bn in foreign reserves, improved infrastructure, refineries and an improved power supply.

I don’t need buhari to be an oratory - Osinbajo will handle that (God bless that man Osinbajo, he is a true patriot)
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Yemi7up: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Rented crowd, Liars' convention.

Keyamo, SHUT UP!
I guess you paid for the crowd since you know more about the renting. Ẹ fe la.
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by islandmoon: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Felixv:

pls dont mention me, please

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Felixv: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
islandmoon:

pls dont mention me, please

Mention what
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Guestlander: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is how elections are won. Atiku can go to the Cayman islands for all I care.

1 Like

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by rhidollah(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Dpharisee:
Most of the people there are youths who came to collect their own share of the campaign funds, it may not have much to do with Buhari as Delta have few completed federal government projects to celebrate.
Ibori despite being a convict had more crowd than this and it shows you where the pendulum will swing.
Ogboru could be the candidate to beat for 2019 when the Governorship will be zoned to his area, for now many Deltans want to respect the unwritten arrangement which has guaranteed relative peace in the state by allowing Anioma to go for a second term.
don't forget omo agege and uduaghan are contesting for Senate, that will definitely help the buhari cause

2 Likes

Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by orisa37: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Warri people can always make a Clown from a Corpse.
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by BraniacX(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
MB na one fake ibo boy na him dey see natural love for buhari for warri abi? Odiegwu! Zombies! grin kwantinuu dey mumu yaselves!
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Favouragro(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2019
don't be deceived, I live in warri and the crowds you see are all paid and most of them came to see Buhari face and cheer for the governor candidate Great Ogboru.... don't be deceived....
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by 77up(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kingspin:
I have participated in campaign before. 90% of people at campaign ground are hired and payed supporters. In-fact those days we moved from party A -B just to get payed. Some party will pay more, others pay less and unfortunately many will go home without pay.

Stop this useless media PVC.

The number of people on ground is less then 5% of those that will do the real voting.
And many of them don't have PVC's.

I pray INEC allow votes to count it will really help.
I actually love this kind of consolation line,you try grin
Re: "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
Crowd is nothing Oga Festus. In a nation of high unemployment and poverty, people take any chance they get to have a day out and maybe a free gift be it 5k naira or even meat pie and soft drink.

Nonetheless, PMB will thrash Atiku for many reasons unrelated to all this crowd showing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? / Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.