Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... (1284 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: I May End Up In Pulpit After 8 Years As Governor / I May Lose My Leg - Maina Begs Court For Bail / Police Brutality: I May Resign From Lagos Judicial Panel – Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by obonujoker(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Y'all know I'm a trusted Yoruba Muslim, and tonight is one of the most terrible days as news of Atiku entering into America filtered into our airspace.... Its so shocking and sad to me as a Yoruba muslim....

The reason why I am contemplating this suicide option is because all my savings from N-power was wagered against a colleague about Atiku not being able to enter the U.S.A. I was too confident, I was too sure... We were assured that Atiku is a thief and can never be granted visa.. I under estimated Saraki even after he pummeled our lord (Tinubu) many a times...

Chai... How could I have used 400k to wager... I zombifiedly followed Buhari.... Chai...

I don't believe this... That terminal looks like Port Harcourt terminal and was photoshoped by PDP agents...

Olohun na Allah barika... This must be a dream..

Please help!!!

From a Yoruba deceived Muslim....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Teaveapoet(f): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
please calm down ooo. Cutting the head isn't the pain reliever for headache.

3 Likes

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Arda1000(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
call sarkki, and Corinthians to join you. ADIEU TO YOU ALL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by fergie001: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
obonujoker....kuku kee me....

2 Likes

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sorry. Take it easy oo. Just fulfil your wager. This is not the end of the world. Atiku is coming
Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin , pls the guy may be serious o. Pls let call him to know if hes ok o

1 Like

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
@op.

You guys are perennial ĺosers and premature ejaculators who are eager to celebrate winning tiny battles and then losing the big and main war. The end of Atiku is not far na so no need to drag issues with you. We will resurrect this thread in a months time cool

3 Likes

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by obonujoker(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oshigun:
@op.

You guys are perennial ĺosers and premature ejaculators who are eager to celebrate winning tiny battles and then losing the big and main war. The end of Atiku is not far na so no need to drag issues with you. We will resurrect this thread in a months time cool

Bros, you never take your own sniper ni?? Do you know wat this visit means?/this means Atiku is not corrupt... I will never been a buharideen again even though I'm a Yoruba Muslim.... Chai... Do you know how decamping will start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:43am On Jan 18, 2019
@Op, How far, shey you Don die now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by IamAtikulate: 2:09am On Jan 18, 2019
All yoruba Moslems must live to see the swearing in of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Shawnnn01: 2:23am On Jan 18, 2019
IamAtikulate:
How much are you willing to bet on the fact that this will never happen during your lifetime or that of your unborn generation ?

1 Like

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 18, 2019
IamAtikulate:
please there are some Yoruba of religion that hate buhari more than anything, so please stop the name calling.

Btw I'm from Benin, the way atiku will beat buhari here ehnn, let me start crying for the dullard in advance

1 Like

Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Did you finally DIE.
Just wanted to remind you
Re: I May Commit Suicide Tonight.... by IamAtikulate: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Shawnnn01:
How much are you willing to bet on the fact that this will never happen during your lifetime or that of your unborn generation ?
Your anti-zombie serum. It will still shock you again.

(1) (Reply)

Rigging: How Did Card Reader Use Disenfranchise Southerners? / Nigeria 4th In African Millitary Strenght Ranking / Video: “don’t Tag Me In Any Post Celebrating A Failed Nation” – Former President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.