Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer (18461 Views)

God Is Good Motors (GIG) Is Not Reliable, Be Warned.. / GIG Logistics / ₦6.5m Ticket: Inside Crystal Skye, World's Most Luxurious Commercial Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Passerby1234: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Blaze888: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Passerby1234:
NBC SKYE LOGISTICS deals with importation of goods from China to Nigeria. They were recommended to me from an importation class and I used them since December.

I only imported few goods from 1688 and they refused to update me after paying
After disturbing Candy, their agent for a while, they redirected me to Isabella who told me they will send my goods last two weeks.

Normal shipping is supposed to take 7-10 days. Today makes it 2weeks and nobody is replying me. Leema, Daniel, candy , they dontcteply messafes.

Why deceive people ? Why must our services in Nigeria have fault? Can’t u stick on your words?

You collect money and you don’t care! Please where are my goods? I have proof and I will send screenshot if need be.

I’m never using you people again!

Try sort the issue with them. I have used them for 3years now and i can confirm they ain't scam. Most times delay comes from the airline and not the procurement/logistics agent.

6 Likes

Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Passerby1234: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Zaytun11(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
There's nothing scam in NBC company but since last year Nov it seems they have issues with customs due to the changes increase.
Perhaps I also have goods with them since last year n I believe in them bcs this is not my time dealing with NBC.
Though Daniel is a stubborn guy ( ómo Igbo) it's hardly to pick up ur call
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Justm1(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2019
�Welcome to Justm Procurement And Logistics Services�

We Help Individuals and Businesses Like Yours to purchase And Procure products from China and deliver to your door post.

We also Do

Wholesales and Retail Buying
Sell Matcha Green Tea Powder

Contact us on Whatsapp: https:///+2347068357282
*signed Mgt*

*Give Us A trial and we will give you the best service you can get.*

*Dm us now*
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by monny1: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2019
I have been dealing with this company for months and I don't have any issue until today that I realised my goods were left in china. On October 22 Frieda sent me messages that my goods are ready for shipment, I waited for it to land but I have no news of the goods, I messaged their agent here Leema to enquiry about my goods and to know what cause the delay, Leema told me my name was not on the arrive list and that goods shipped on Oct 22 have arrived, I can't believe it at first so I tried to contact Frieda he didn't reply me even until now that I'm typing the message he has not replied, I contacted Bella and told her everything about the goods this morning Bella told me that the goods are still in China I was mad in my spirit, I told her that Frieda sent message that the goods are about to be shipped so what happen? Till now I don't have answer to my questions and no one is taking responsibility of this negligent, I'm highly disappointed in NBC because I believe some one have to take responsibility of this, but I guess they are untouchable and the company do not protect and defend customers interest, they promised to ship it today after wasting 3weeks of my time.
Justm1:
*Justm Procurement And Logistics Services*

*Procurement Fee*
Goods above 500 yuan. *5% of total purchase*
Goods below 500 yuan. *60 yuan*

*The normal air freight = 4.9USD per kg*
*Customs clearance = 400NGN per kg*

*Batteries, Medicines, Cosmetics, Food And Other Goods = 5.2USD per kg*

*Customs Clearance fee = 400NGN/kg*

*signed Mgt*

*Dm us now*
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by HappyLiving19(f): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
That's how they are this people of NBC they hardly reply and update you about your goods,it is 3 month now I never had any thing genuine from them.
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Sidmond: 4:34am On Dec 02, 2019
HappyLiving19:
That's how they are this people of NBC they hardly reply and update you about your goods,it is 3 month now I never had any thing genuine from them.

Why do these logistics companies wait until customers voice out their dissatisfaction?
I came to NL to read reviews about NBC and this is what I'm getting..
Will anyone in his right senses read all these comments and still transact businesses with them?
I will keep searching then...

2 Likes

Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by CEO1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Have used them severally without having any Issue
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Fisfrank(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2020
CEO1:
Have used them severally without having any Issue
Please how many years have you been using them now, cause I want to place order worth 60k through them they have send there account details

1 Like

Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by nurric(m): 1:10am On Jun 08, 2020
Fisfrank:

Please how many years have you been using them now, cause I want to place order worth 60k through them they have send there account details
I'm thinking in the same angle. A reliable procurement and shipping agency to use.
How about their exchange rate
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Fisfrank(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2020
nurric:

I'm thinking in the same angle. A reliable procurement and shipping agency to use.

It 1 naira to 67 yen
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Fisfrank(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Justm1:
*Justm Procurement And Logistics Services*

*Procurement Fee*
Goods above 500 yuan. *5% of total purchase*
Goods below 500 yuan. *60 yuan*

*The normal air freight = 4.9USD per kg*
*Customs clearance = 400NGN per kg*

*Batteries, Medicines, Cosmetics, Food And Other Goods = 5.2USD per kg*

*Customs Clearance fee = 400NGN/kg*

*signed Mgt*

*Dm us now*
send WhatsApp number please
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Coolberry: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fisfrank:

It 1 naira to 67 yen

That's much. I pay 63-64
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Coolberry: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
nurric:

Use Tugrow
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Fisfrank(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Coolberry post=90561311]

That's much. I pay 63-64[/quot
It 67 now, wanted to make order and I asked NBC that's the rate they gave me
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Fisfrank(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Coolberry:

Use Tugrow
Please kindly send there WhatsApp number please
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by nurric(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Coolberry:

Use Tugrow
Kindly send their link brother..
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Evar04(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
nurric:

Kindly send their link brother..
I just made a transaction to them now but am just seeing all their negative feedback
I hope i made the right decision
Plz Tugrow nor fail me o
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by easy2dx: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Evar04:

I just made a transaction to them now but am just seeing all their negative feedback
Plz Tugrow nor fail me o

Hi guy. How dem service? Were you lucky or you met a hushpuppi?
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Ruhamah23(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Please someone should recommend a highly reliable and effective logistics company... All this I am hearing about NBC is scary
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by ogedozie: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ruhamah23:
Please someone should recommend a highly reliable and effective logistics company... All this I am hearing about NBC is scary

Are you in Lagos? If yes, you can use Aikes Logistics. I have used their services twice and i received my items before 14days as proposed. You can give them a try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Funjosh(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2020
This is serious, NBC wasn't like this before. And I just recommend them to someone now.
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by horlajay: 1:45am On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Fisfrank post=90561723][/quote]

Hi. Do you need rmb?
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by horlajay: 1:46am On Aug 03, 2020
Fisfrank:

It 1 naira to 67 yen

Hi, Do you need rmb?
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Dowenship(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
easy2dx:

Hi guy. How dem service? Were you lucky or you met a hushpuppi?
pls we are waiting for ur review
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Dowenship(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Evar04:

Plz Tugrow nor fail me o
how fa bros...are they reliable
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Ayemileto(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dowenship:
how fa bros...are they reliable

No, they are not.

Me and my friend ordered products since September 7.

The products were supposed to arrive between 14 - 21 of September.

As at today, the products have not arrived. The most annoying thing is that they are not even replying messages.

Avoid them like a plague.

MODIFIED:

I just saw their review on Google.

I will be adding my own negative review soon.

Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Tesabies(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello was it tugrow u used or NBC?
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Chirowman(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Nbc Skye Logistics Not Reliable. 1688 Fake Procurer by Emmatoz: 6:58am On Feb 15, 2022
You guys should try this https://chrisvicmall.com/ap/EJF0985183 shipping company they are very reliable have been using them for years now and they have not disappoint me before they have there office in Lagos Ikeja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Passengers Protest Over Air Conditioning Issue (Video) / Botswana(gaborone Capital City) In Pictures / Traffic Gridlock: Lagos Orders Filling Stations On Highways To Close By 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.