Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari (33397 Views)

Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by deantimes(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ayodele Fayose, former Ekiti State Governor, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) to ensure he attends the presidential debate slated for tomorrow.

Presidential debate for candidates of political parties is billed to hold on January 19.

Mr Fayose, factional head of the South West campaign organisation of Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), made the call on Friday.

Messrs Buhari and Abubakar are major contestants in the presidential election scheduled for February 16. They are expected to participate in the debate.

There are insinuations in some quarters that the president who seeks a second term in office will dodge the debate. As at press time, POLITICS TIMES could not verify if the APC flag-bearer would be present at the parley.

“They challenged @atiku to travel to US, he is there now. We are challenging President Buhari to come and debate tomorrow, no excuse!” Fayose tweeted.

Mr Abubakar, a former vice president popularly known as Atiku on Thursday travelled to the United States, the first since he left office in 2007.

Since he left office he has been unable to visit the country, this the All Progressive Congress (APC) maintained was because of corruption allegations involving him at the U.S.

Atiku’s visit has rattled the APC-led adminstration, forcing it to dug out a fresh corruption allegation against the former number two citizen.

The government said the former vice president has issues to clarify on his role on the collapse of Bank PHB.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/come-and-debate-atiku-has-visited-us-fayose-tells-buhari/

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by deantimes(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fayose you're wicked grin

290 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by DLondonboiy: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
If Buhari turns up for the debate, I'd give every single zombie on this forum 100pounds each..

grin grin grin grin grin.

Na fear make yansh dey back - Old daura proverb..

417 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by orion7: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
buhari won't know what to say

I can't imagine buhari squaring off against prof moghalu. or dr ezekwesili. or the incoming President alhaji atiku

they will finish him. and he knows this.

sai atiku

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Fayose wants to give Buhari cardiac arrest

201 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by HtwoOw: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
This one is running his mouth again

Mr Ayam in pains

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Buhari must debate to tell us the technology he will use to make $1 to 1 Naira

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by orion7: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
HtwoOw:
This one is running his mouth again
Mr Ayam in pains
keep quiet shame nor dey catch una.

dare buhari to man up and debate

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by orion7: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin
if buhari attempt to debate. then he would have made atiku president even before the elections.

then zombies will be saved . zombies will turn a new leaf

oh what a day it would be for Nigeria.

if only he debates

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Oweku: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
If Buhari comes out for Debate tomorrow, snipers should not be sold to APC zombies, cos they would not be able to stand the disappointment and shame Buhari will bring to them in his debate

This will be the mood of disappointment and shame by APC zombies tomorrow when Buhari debates

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by onubijoe(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anybody that push Buhari for this reelection , God will judge you

The disgrace is much kaba

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
The dullard must debate tomorrow night .

The daft will show the world he has nothing upstairs just pounded yam cheesy

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fayose u self u wicked buhari hasn't finish recovering from that disgrace of Wednesday night, and he just finish endorsing frank ogburu for president.... Fayose calm down the work is too much for him na too the extent he nearly fell down in kogi
Vote

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by bedspread: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let's see what if Pmb will suprise the World by attending!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Promismike(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Each time I want to shout sai Baba. Hunger wont let me.

The only thing I hav the strength for right now is just to sit down and obediently Atikulate on how to be enriched by my friend Atiku.cool

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Asshurbanipall: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
cheesy

Now APC is helpless and hopeless because they have nothing to hold onto against Atiku anymore

Back2Daura

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by BruncleZuma: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Never gonna happen...

10 Likes

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
buhari's coming to the presidential debate is gonna spell doom for not only him but also the confused and directionless party-APC.

i doubt if buhari even knows the name of his wife let alone those of his ministers and ministries, the oldman is certainly gonna disgrace himself.....

he will keep chanting za economy, pipty naira till the debate is over....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Uyi168: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kukuma kee bubu..

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Seetto: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Only thief support thieves.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Mopolchi: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fayose the man! Greater than Awolowo.

15 Likes

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let me tell you something.. The cloned descendants of Jubril will bring in their defence now..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by israelmao(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just be ready with air ambulance on standby in case someone passes out or faints for lack of answers to some questions.

24 Likes

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by kpaofame: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by AllenSpencer: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dem Fayose deceiving Atiku he can win

Atiku"s defeat will not shock anyone staring at reality

Buhari can never lose

Atiku is a light weight most popular amongs the elite

He can NEVER make it close

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by HisSexcellency(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
I can bet my two black balls, and even smoke kwale igbo soaked in alomo bitters that the lifeless will never attend the debate tomorrow.
Even if given the questions before hand by the organizers, he will still not come undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by AstralBody: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari by Badonasty(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
deantimes:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/come-and-debate-atiku-has-visited-us-fayose-tells-buhari/

If I'm Buhari I go attend the debate...it can't get worse than this

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / How Big Is The Position Of Nigeria's National Security Adviser? / Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.