Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? (7794 Views)

Nairaland Gets Blessed With The Cutest Black Guy Alive (PHOTO) / The Most Cutest Kids I Have Ever Seen / What's The Cutest Thing You Found Online Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by 1105(f): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
cry cry
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
Gabry:

U mean to say he loves you abi? shocked shocked shocked

He's got the wrong love for the wrong guy, i pity him cos he might not survive my venom, i don't take kindly with azzlickers wink

makajibbz:

gayest guy on nland, why do u keep testifying your gayness grin

Will you stop calling me that irritating name for once?
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by dbigrod(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=15pt]una don start again o.what will u give the cutest male/female nairalander?[/size]
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

He's got the wrong love for the wrong guy, i pity him cos he might not survive my venom, i don't take kindly with azzlickers wink

Will you stop calling me that irritating name for once?

wat kind of gay name is honeric
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]una don start again o.what will u give the cutest male/female nairalander?[/size]
What do you want for a gift?
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
makajibbz:

wat kind of gay name is honeric

This boy, aren't you getting some loving from girls? if you lack the ability to talk to a girl, i might volunteer to help you out. cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2010
honeric01:

This boy, aren't you getting some loving from girls? if you lack the ability to talk to a girl, i might volunteer to help you out. cool
no help needed, they approach. cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2010
then stick with them and stop chasing me around
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by Gabry(f): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2010
honeric01:

Maybe he is your biggest fan smiley

d bigrod:

I will give them something everybody likes getting in this whole wide world! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2010
Gabry:

Maybe he is your biggest fan  smiley

Uhm ok cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
Gabry:

Maybe he is your biggest fan smiley
biggest air conditioner tongue
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
makajibbz:

biggest air conditioner tongue

air whot shocked
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
u said i'm his biggest *fan*, duh
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by Gabry(f): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
makajibbz:

u said i'm his biggest *fan*, duh

why you talk like female for hia undecided
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
female ,wtf shocked
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
makajibbz:

female ,wtf shocked

hEHEHEHE, so you're the homo abi? hehehe, make una come see bottom oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
shocked nawa for una oo. yu jus learn pigdin
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
U mean me? undecided
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
u and gabry undecided
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
b4 dem born u, i don dey speak and write for pidgin cool
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by makajibbz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
i kno say na wetin u go talk be dat. undecided
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
hehehehe abeg joor, make i go chop b4 i kpeme sad
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
Seriously, all those that say they know who the cutest male and female nairalanders.

It's just ridiculous knowing the fact that you have never seen any nairalander in person.

So, I don't really think this thread is necessary even though I already posted my opinion on the other reply I posted.
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by Gabry(f): 2:40am On Aug 19, 2010
Mama, Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by dbigrod(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]What do you want for a gift?

i want mama gee for a gift grin grin.besides am not the cutest nairalander but i wont mind d gift.

Gabry:

I will give them something everybody likes getting in this whole wide world! cheesy

like what?tell me what it is then u get to know them.[/color][/size]
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by Gabry(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=15pt]
i want mama gee for a gift grin grin.besides am not the cutest nairalander but i wont mind d gift.

like what?tell me what it is then u get to know them.
[/size]

Wow! U really enjoy sceaming dont you big boy? grin tongue

Well, the gift is Mama Ge lipsrsealed so betta make yourself cute and post your picture here sharp sharp! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by dbigrod(m): 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=15pt]
Gabry:

Wow! U really enjoy sceaming dont you big boy? grin tongue

Well, the gift is Mama Ge lipsrsealed so betta make yourself cute and post your picture here sharp sharp! cheesy

c`est gund sec un suitres
[/size]
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by eleshin(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
very interertin thread,tanks 2 nland 4 helpin me past time at least i cn break ma fast nw.
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by nellaluv(f): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2010
The way mama-gee types is kinda cute.
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^How is it cute?

d bigrod:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
Quit being a fantasizing daydreamer.
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by nellaluv(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
You're spontaneous babe-y!

It's cute and kinda stup!d, no offense tongue
Re: Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
Gabry:

Well, the gift is Mama Ge  lipsrsealed so betta make yourself cute and post your picture here sharp sharp!  cheesy
Gabry, don't expect him to post his picture. . .

He's embarassed! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lottery:why Do Winners Squander Their Earnings / On Learning Through Pain... / Why Biafra Failed And Why Blame Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.