Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP (22153 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

We all know that ibos wont vote buhari,its clear but that will not stop buhari victory but hurt their 3023 chances.northern votes will mostly be shared in north central while southwest votes will neutralize that.margin of victory will be decided by votes from ne/nw and ss/se.mind you north west votes equal ss/se votes.

Me and you know that there has never been free and fair polls in rivers.Votes from obio akpor are the most inflated in rivers.people rarely come out there but pdp will always record 300k votes using federal might.but in 2016 rerun,pdp narrowly won obalga and other seats they won while apc won heavily wherevet they won.inec gave wike results sheets in 2015,that will not happen again.
Obio akpor is the largest LGA in rivers, waht do you mean 300k votes? are you for real?my mothers part of me is from that LGA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Kayrich(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Was it PDP that asked the APC to disregard a court order? Are court judgements not part of democracy?BTW in ogun the courts equally imposed a candidate on the PDP.

Good u are happy about this. But if it was PDP candidate that was the case, I'm sure u won't let pmb have a rest by now.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

Obio akpor is the largest LGA in rivers, waht do you mean 300k votes? are you for real?my mothers part of me is from that LGA
What am saying is that 90% of voters in obalga are not from there and do not come out on election day.pdp usually takes advantage and inflates votes,this won't happen again
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

What am saying is that 90% of voters in obalga are not from there and do not come out on election day.pdp usually takes advantage and inflates votes,this won't happen again
Oga I dont know where you are getting that from, they always come out, more than any other persons.this election matter concern them pass anyone else,

2 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by zahratayyab: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2019
nice sharing amazing one thanks http://election.result.pk/
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

It will not be in the presidential side.buhari will get 30%.rivers may end up having rerun polls just like in 2016.
You have been giving yourself hope over this issue. .rerun on what ground ?when they never appeared on the ballot. ..you just have to accept it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by emmangrace: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mystick:
Amaechi must make sure that the CJN pays for this.
If you know you know.
If it were to be PDP time that can never happen. Didn't. they have two or more factions during Jonathan. administration were they disqualified?
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
I so much respect Governor Wike. He's the most wisest PDP governor so far. He has been doing his dealings through the court. Imagine the fact that APC with their federal might can't even get a single representative in all the elective positions. Kudos to Wike. I wish Fayose was able to do this rather than shouting up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Who does not know that governor Wine has been manipulating the judiciary even to the supreme court with financial inducements and the wife of Peter Odili.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by ayomilore: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
Magnus Abe should watch his back henceforth.
The guy has ruined the political careers of so many people in river state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

Oga I dont know where you are getting that from, they always come out, more than any other persons.Yhis election matter concern them pass anyone else,
When there's shooting a day before and during the poll,who will come? In 2015,all election observers reported a less than 20% turnout yet pdp did magic.
By the way,buhari will win or get 40% of tai,eleme,khana,gokana,asalga,ikwerre,emohua,opobo,ahoada east,ahoada west,omuma,oyigbo etc.the exclusion of apc from all polls is even a plus for buhari.apc will focus totally on presidential while pdp will be divided in focus.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by bishopkay: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

When there's shooting a day before and during the poll,who will come? In 2015,all election observers reported a less than 20% turnout yet pdp did magic.
By the way,buhari will win or get 40% of tai,eleme,khana,gokana,asalga,ikwerre,emohua,opobo,ahoada east,ahoada west,omuma,oyigbo etc.the exclusion of apc from all polls is even a plus for buhari.apc will focus totally on presidential while pdp will be divided in focus.

The way you reason is so poor my little brother could best you in a game of wits.

Just see your reasoning up there...read it again and think it through.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by ryms691(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Democracy would have being under attack if na PDP them delist.

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
bishopkay:

The way you reason is so poor my little brother could best you in a game of wits.

Just see your reasoning up there...read it again and think it through.
Abuses and insults in the face of superior discourse is a symptom of dumbness and blockheadedness me Bishop

1 Like

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

keep dreaming grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
erico2k2:

keep dreaming grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ill look for you after it happens.keep hating.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by erico2k2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Ill look for you after it happens.keep hating.
hating lol that word do not exist, i got far more imprtant things to consider grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by adedehinbo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Though I'm not a fan of Nyesom Wike but honestly I respect his doggedness and toughness. He surely have a hand in this court ruling.

It was he who made Amaechi governor thru the court while he ran away in Ghana.
He also threw out G.U Ake out as PDP state party Chairman and installed his stooge as Chairman.

He is widely connected in the Judiciary and can get what he wants thru the court.

Amaechi only knows how to run his mouth like someone suffering from diarrhea, though he performed well during his administration but his failure is his lack of respect and talk talk like fool.
kuku say you are wike fan and stop telling this lie to confuse the next person whose Ogun will strike
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by adedehinbo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
naunasabi:
Amaechi last hope is Buhari winning. If Buhari loose, Amaechi, Laurette the drunk, Lai Mohammed etc will be undergoing Dino and Dasuki treatment for the next four years. grin

Nigeria will be too hot for Amaechi. He had better go make peace with Wike, banking on Buhari winning the election is just too risky.

Fashola kept is mouth shout, so PDP might just let him relocate to Lagos jejely. While those other big mouths will get dragged around by EFCC. grin grin
efcc will be totally useless if PDP comes back just like Jonathan tenure,it will be a looting spree for PDP if they ever grace the opportunity to return,God forbid that.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by JudasNaCarrot: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
adedehinbo:
kuku say you are wike fan and stop telling this lie to confuse the next person whose Ogun will strike
My friend abeg go carry your towel where you baff o, because if I tell you word this afternoon you will weep thru out this coming week.

Zombie
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by bishopkay: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Abuses and insults in the face of superior discourse is a symptom of dumbness and blockheadedness me Bishop

I wasn't throwing abuses around my brother and no your position there wasn't superior... It was more like an emotional wish which would never happen. You lack objectivity Bro and it's not smart for a political discourse.

I see the way you scream buhari up and down this forum and it shocks me you a deltan who knows the energy on the streets would do so. Buhari has been a monumental failure yet you still go about thinking people are foolish.

My able Bro buhari has lost this election. You people should campaign for Ogboru as a different entity Bro before buhari's incompetence and bad luck rubs off on him
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
senatordave1:

The supreme court will rule on the 8the of march.they appeal court can upturn things before febuhari.and i dont think the cjn case is connected to rivers since even apc knows that wike will likely win.i dont think its connected to elections but has political motive...
The appeal court has already ruled.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by naunasabi: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
adedehinbo:
efcc will be totally useless if PDP comes back just like Jonathan tenure,it will be a looting spree for PDP if they ever grace the opportunity to return,God forbid that.

Efcc is useful now. Presently Buhari has turned efcc into a tool for political oppression. I am sure if PDP wins they will use it as tool to extract their own pounds of flesh from APC members.
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The appeal court has already ruled.
Yes but not on the main suit,they ruled only based on fhc injunctions
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by senatordave1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
bishopkay:

I wasn't throwing abuses around my brother and no your position there wasn't superior... It was more like an emotional wish which would never happen. You lack objectivity Bro and it's not smart for a political discourse.

I see the way you scream buhari up and down this forum and it shocks me you a deltan who knows the energy on the streets would do so. Buhari has been a monumental failure yet you still go about thinking people are foolish.

My able Bro buhari has lost this election. You people should campaign for Ogboru as a different entity Bro before buhari's incompetence and bad luck rubs off on him
Have you seen the plateau crowd? Atiku will be overrun in delta
Re: INEC Delists All APC Candidates In Rivers, Smooth Ride For PDP by Gggg1234: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Governorship: We Have Made Alarming Discoveries – Nwosu / Adewale Adeyemo Appointed Obama Foundation First President / DSS, Police, Deny Inviting Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.