Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES (1506 Views)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington / Atiku Abubakar's US Chamber Of Commerce Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by ABIA1stman: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2019
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1086518409020477440?s=19

At the business roundtable @USChamber, I shared my plan to get Nigeria working again. I also reiterated my commitment to devolution of powers at the centre thereby allowing for a smaller, and more effective federal government. #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #BetterNigeria https:///KfvoTF1a9u

Lalasticlala

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by Mystick: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2019
APC zombies and the presidency will be saying this is Aba made USA, this is Aba made Chamber of commerce. This can't be the real USA. Never.
The zombie story now is that he entered as Saraki's aid yet Saraki whose aid he is supposedly is, has not had any official gathering since he entered US, neither was he invited for anything by US government. Meaning he visited there as a citizen of Nigeria on his private capacity and not on official capacity. So enjoys no immunity on US ground. Even Diplomats are sent back and sometimes refused entry if they have criminal or security issues to clear.
But with Zombies, any news flies once it makes them happy.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by deboysben(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2019
And some unpatriotic fellow will say he went as delegate to Senate President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku should keep on fooling himself and his gullible follower.
I'm on https://www.uschamber.com and also on their twitter page and can't find your meeting with them.
Even from the pictures don't shows you're at the US chamber of commerce. Sitting with same Sarathief, twitter senator, and a Arab guy you hired just for picture won't safe you come Feb 16.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by JasonScoolari: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by codedguy1(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2019
I know people have the right to choose whoever they want but to still be backing buhari to win another 4 years is absurd.

Atiku is no saint but Buhari should not be an option.

Its just disgraceful.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by Nbote(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Nairaland zonBs are d most pathetic set of humans ever liveth... How can anyone who isn't stupid believe Atiku entered d US as part of Saraki's delegation? And den d US Chamber of commerce organized a business round table for a member of d delegation? It really takes a special kind of stupid to support d APC and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by JasonScoolari: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2019
madridguy:
shocked
You can't type anymore? I believe "reality" is starring at your face when you opened the thread.

You're one calm and humble zombie I really like here, it is never too late to make that switch bro.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Modified.

JasonScoolari:
You can't type anymore? I believe "reality" is starring at your face when you opened the thread.

You're one calm and humble zombie I really like here, it is never too late to make that switch bro.

grin
Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by ABIA1stman: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2019
But he is in US. You dared him to enter America, now he is there. Are you changing gear?lol

madridguy:
I'm on https://www.uschamber.com and also on their twitter page and can't find your meeting with them.
Even from the pictures don't shows you're at the US chamber of commerce. Sitting with same Sarathief, twitter senator, and a Arab guy you hired just for picture won't safe you come Feb 16.

1 Like

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by sammy99(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2019
hmmm....

Atiku and productivity are like 5&6

the zombies are jst sitting down doing nothing all wot dey know is dat atiku in US was under d immunity of saraki but dey cannot point out to one step dey av taken to move dis country forward

#SMH

3 Likes

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by sammy99(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Nbote:

Between Ur brain and a pit latrine I don't know which one contains more waste..
https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-us-chamber-of-commerce-confirms-atikus-business-meeting-in-washington
dailypost.ng/2019/01/17/us-chamber-commerce-confirms-atikus-arrival-washington/

lol

guy take it easy on all dis zombies na

dis insult too much for dem na.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by Pekele007: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2019
madridguy:

Cry us a river boy and visit the lagoon too.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by joefazee(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2019
He pepper am grin

Pekele007:

Cry us a river boy and visit the lagoon too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by Nbote(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2019
There is a huge similarity between what is in d heads of ZonBs and a pit latrine especially in d case of d one above

1 Like

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by propsvila: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
G
Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by observanc1: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2019
madridguy:
ur case is a sorry case. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by Idecievedyou(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2019
I faint if buhari have anything to say in this kind of meeting where prominent men gather...
Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by mankan2k7(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Looking like a president already
Re: Atiku At Business Roundtable Organized By US Chamber Of Commerce- PICTURES by Mankosi: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Always on the move.

(1) (Reply)

Is Niger Delta Accommodating Nigeria? / Rep-Elect, Bashiru Presents His Certificate of Return to MC Oluomo - Photos / Corruption: Imagine An Atiku President, Saraki Senate President And Onoghen CJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.