Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

A mother in need of an advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A mother in need of an advice (635 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A mother in need of an advice by Nic3(f): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
I was formally staying with my in-laws (my previous post has the details https://www.nairaland.com/3496373/pains-advice-needed ). I got a new federal government job and I started working in another town. Now it's as if life has bounced back on me. There was a new opening in my in-laws town in which I was transferred back to be a pioneer, is like going back to square 1 because my husband said I can't rent another house because his father has alot of apartments in his compound.. I have tried working my transfer back but all proven abortive. My kids are two years and I had wanted them to start school but not with my in-laws. I really want peace I don't want to go back to my sorrows

My question now is...
1)Must a married woman be transferred?
2) Must I stay in my husband's family house
3) is there a way out.
Re: A mother in need of an advice by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Your husband really thinks like a goat.

He should be happy you're carrying his responsibility for him.

Why must you live with your in-laws? it's a recipe for trouble and divorce over time.

1 Like

Re: A mother in need of an advice by Nic3(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
I need an urgent advice please
Re: A mother in need of an advice by eniolorunfe: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Of course there is always a way!

You better love yourself enough to prioritize your joy, peace and sanity.

Why make money if you cannot use it to enjoy and live a good life

If this means getting an apartment for yourself and kids, SO BE IT!!!

P.S. LIFE is not for the faint-hearted!!!

1 Like

Re: A mother in need of an advice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
if you can afford a bedroom apartment, then go for it. if your husband complains, tell him its closer to your work place and the children's school. simple.

try and visit your in-laws once a while so it won't be like you're avoiding them.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kayan Mata Training- Enjoy Your Sex Life More / Marriage Has Brought Me Nothing But Shame And Disgrace / Wedding Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.