Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote (17534 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Medley(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Just got the information that the PDP presidential aspirants, in a new publication, have made the decision that of the presidential candidate of the APC - president Muhammed Buhari refuses to attend todays debate the Former Vice president, Atiku Abubakar will also not be attending.

Further, they quoted the statement of Professor Itse Sagay, that the president will not debate all other candidates that they are political dwarfs, when compared to Muhammed Buhari, this to the PDP is an abberation that won't be taken for granted.

This statement alone in saner climes if spoken by an incumbent automatically means he is not ready for governance. All of a sudden some Nigerians are saying that the PDP candidate never had any plan of attending the debate - though the past weeks several communications from the Atiku Campaign team and the PDP have made it clear that they are ready to attend the debate.

What then is the need for attending the debate when the Major candidate is not going to be there, the same party that refused participation, will use the policies discussed by others the next day, and declare that it's all lies.

Whether we like it or not, the PDP and the APC are the major contenders, that they will be any surprises time will tell.

It's Mediocrity, when you support that your candidate won't attend and you make it compulsory for others to attend, so that you can look for their mistakes and errors.

This forum(Nairaland) is a large forum and many top politicians, celebrities and media have cited their information from here, so if you know that you truly have not made up your mind on who to vote and today's debate will determine who you vote for click LIKE, if it won't click SHARE. Let's make a statement.

Vote Sincerely, If you are truly undecided, because the Political parties have forecasted that it won't change a thing.

31 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by festacman(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2019
THE OLD ORDER
The majority of the current crop of politicians whether in PDP or APC belong to the OLD ORDER set up by PDP in 2009 and nurtured over 16 years. This order is rooted in negative ideology characterized by selfishness, deceit, corruption, money politics, lack of functional development ideas, etc. The ease and smoothness with which they defect in the morning, return in the afternoon, and redefect in the evening illustrate this.

THE NEW ORDER
We need to create a NEW ORDER that will be driven by knowledge, service, sacrifice, critical ideas, shrewd management and
accountability, entrepreneurship, human resources development, etc.

THE NECESSARY DISRUPTION
☆ President Buhari belongs to neither of the two Orders. He has a straightforward and strong personality but lacks the contemporary mindset. He detest the OLD ORDER but only has slight affinity with the NEW ORDER through his Vice President.
☆ However, inspite of his shortcomings, Buhari presently represents the ONLY strong pillar of DISRUPTION needed to disorganise and disorientate the OLD ORDER as much and long as possible. This is the only effective way to create a window of level-playing field for the enthronement of the NEW ORDER .
☆In the absence of this disruption, the OLD ORDER will come back stronger and Nigeria will get worse.

2019 election is a battle for the soul of Nigeria. A battle to dethrone the ugly past and create a leeway for the glorious future.

Those interested should please feel free to reproduce this on any medium: Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by kenodrill: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Good

2 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by deebrain(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
I would give a safe landing for many of the opposition candidates. Their points of disgust, as well as credibility questions of the ruling party has been continually made.

For the ruling party, their participation is somewhat a responsibility rather than mere promoting their ideas.

If Buhari comes to this debate, even if he does not impress (I don't even expect him to), a friend will get an alert from me. And he will earn my respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Even if USA arrest Atiku, even though atiku was caught stealing billions.

We must still vote for him.

Even though he was arrested and sent to CIA prison, we'll still vote him.

Over 50 long buses are ready to pick us during the election.

Una never see anything.

Voting out buhari is a national patriotism

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Those that will vote don't know what television means, they don't even know there's a debate going on.
If you doubt this. Go to Yobe, Gombe, Jigawa and ask them.

Igbobyblood:
yes oo.

Go to villages in south, middle belt, those poor farmers and traders don't even know what's internet.

All they know is buhari is the cause of goods going high and herdsmen.
@Igbobyblood the population of those in the South is insignificant compared to these people.

7 Likes

handsomeclouds:
Those that will vote don't what television mean, they don't even know there's a debate going on.
If you doubt this. Go to Yobe, Gombe, Jigawa and ask them.
yes oo.

Go to villages in south, middle belt, those poor farmers and traders don't even know what's internet.

All they know is buhari is the cause of goods going high and herdsmen.

You said the southern people are insignificant in population? But northern votes didn't help in win when he contested.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by crownwealth: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2019
NONE!

19 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by 1Poposki1(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
It won't.. I already know who am voting for..

9 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by ZinoFasisi: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
After the whole ranting, Buhari go still enter, maybe in 100 years time with new generations, Nigerians can vote sensible people. But for now, you all will keep voting buhari, atiku and the likes, Even if Atiku wins and after 4 years Tinubu or gaduje decides to contests, these Educated mumus will still vote for dem

Abeg make i plan how I go take Play ball that day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Omeokachie: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
APC shielding Buhari from further self-destruction. grin

Atiku is on standby to square up with him if they dare.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Felixalex(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
If na by debate, Buhari cannot even win Local government elections in Daura, Katsina.

If na by debate neither Atiku nor Buhari will win the election because there are more eloquent, more intelligent young men there to give dem a run for their money. But even as Buhari will be there mumbling, talking out of points (if he attends at all), it will not affect his support base.

2 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by goduzu: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
If I was atiku I won't attain as long as Buhari can't attain..it's simple..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by GoodMuyis(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Maxymilliano(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Irrespective of the outcome of the debate, Abubakar Atiku of the PDP has my vote ...

14 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by OboOlora(f): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Rubbish post with senseless and inappropriate topic!

See ehn, I made sure I got my PVC before I left the country last year and I have bought my ticket to come in february to vote out that irresponsible dullard!

If he likes he should participate in the debate and speak better English than Wole Soyinka, he’s going back to his cows in May Insha Allah!

21 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by AdesegunSanni89: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Debate or no debate, those who will vote Buhari or Atiku have already decided. But me I stand with SAI Buhari.#4+4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari debate and disgrace yourself again

6 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Today's debate will further dent the profile and electability value of Buhari. So many undecided voters will make up their minds today in favor of Atiku, so also the international media like CNN, BBC, NY Times and Al Jazeera.

Buhari will make a lot of blunders to simple questions and his biases and bigotry (that he's been hiding all this while by not speaking to the press) will be out in the open like spilt milk or a broken egg. Irreparable.

In the course of the next few weeks, so many natural and supernatural factors will all combine to demarket Buhari nationally and internationally, with Atiku bountifully reaping from it.

It is the way God works sometimes. When He speaks, never doubt it even if present circumstances suggest otherwise.

God has rejected Buhari for his many sins and blood of innocent souls slaughtered by herdsmen, his divisive nature and open vindictiveness against some regions, his arrogance and that of his spokespersons.

Atiku will be the president-elect come February ending. And this shall come to pass. May His will be done (Amen).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by GoodMuyis(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2019
goduzu:
If I was atiku I won't attain as long as Buhari can't attain..it's simple..

Which Atiku? the one in America or his Deposit
Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Factfinder1(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2019
The dead buhari has refused to show up and atiku is in the USA doin business and causing sleepless nights for apc... The remaining candidates are the best to chose from but we are to bling to look their way... Debate won't make sense since buhari won't be there to make us laugh and fumble

6 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by 9jayes: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari no dey Atiku no dey, which presidential debate con be dat? abi nah SUG debate ni

6 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Medley(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2019
This politicians have strategist and are advised on the line of actions to take. They know Nigerians mostly vote on religious and ethnic affiliations and only a small percentage look out for intelligent and eloquent people. It won't change a thing.

If Atiku attends and Buhari fails to attend, those guys left are good public speakers. In the midst of Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili and Donald Duke, Atiku will hardly stand out and trust the APC that failed to attend to publish on all newspapers the next day their perception and some sarcasm.

With what have been shown by Buhari in the programme - the candidate, that alone is still fresh in the minds of Nigerians and will be the last of what the perception about him will be, before the elections. The PDP and Atiku knows this, and they are the winner here.

Majority of those that will determine the elections, don't know what a bad economy is, and we have more in a certain zone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by Enigmaticprof(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2019
The stupidity of Nigeria's is how much we keep recycling this old men and erratic beings who are interested in being in control of power only, they are less concerned and even ignorant of what good governance is, they're are 18th centuries individuals who will keep making this country retrogressive. Nigerians need a leader, not a party, not PDP or APC, we need good governance and we need to hear, view, read and believe thier plans, APC has been mute about her plans, same also for PDP and we all keep shouting next level and atikulating. Don't be surprised if Nigerians are moving into a death level or articulating towards retrogression. Debate is a tool to know and learn about how much our candidates are and their plans.

3 Likes

Re: Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote by DesChyko: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
I guess those that the debate matters for are those who are yet to preside over the country affairs. Maybe it would affect my decision slightly as I am already rooted for Obi's economic expertise.
As for Buhari, he has already shown himself as a colossal failure, so his words are quite meaningless as his actions had spoken louder.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Says Southern Kaduna Killings Is Politicized As Gunmen Kill 10 / Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). / How Emefiele Warned Naira Would Tumble In Floated FX Regime In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.