Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing (16280 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno / Photoshop: Police Share Video To Debunk Allegation Of Fake Suspects’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Ndlistic(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Our gallant Sodiers who are fighting Boko Haram in the far north share video of them singing and making themselves happy despite fighting terrorist in the north.

One of the Sodiers who shared the video said, Money no dey but wahala plenty, but Las Las you got to make yourself Happy.

May God be with them, see more pics below and watch after the cut.

See Photos and Watch here
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/nigerian-gallant-sodiers-shares-video.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Ndlistic(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
See more photos and watch video
HERE

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by StillX10(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
That's what you see when the government has abandoned them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by netsurfer01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
God Bless The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by sanmtiago(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin money no dey,wahala plenty but las las you gat to make yourself happy...ginger!!
Happiness lies in our heart I sorry for those killing their self for trivial issues.
Life needs thorough understanding before you rush start anything were you wan do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by derok3730x: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by stealthtiger(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Soldier go, soldier come, barracks still remains.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Benito8998(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
I pity them though
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
CHAI BUHARI WHY NA
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
See my Gallant men.

My Respect to you guys here in the Northeast.

I dey see una handwork steady, if not for una i for don run leave here tey tey.

Ride on Boys Nigerians are solidly behind you
cool

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by tunjijones(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
I no just like these soldier pple for anything...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by DLifeless1: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ndlistic:
Our gallant Sodiers who are fighting Boko Haram in the far north share video of them singing and making themselves happy despite fighting terrorist in the north.

One of the Sodiers who shared the video said, Money no dey but wahala plenty, but Las Las you got to make yourself Happy.

May God be with them, see more pics below and watch after the cut.

See Photos and Watch here
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/nigerian-gallant-sodiers-shares-video.html?m=1

If I click that link make my prick bend north east direction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by emmanuelscott(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Primary school teachers wanted
> Lagos/surulere
Whatsapp me 08181010930
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by PrinceVM(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
last last some of dem go still dey go hell fire, bcoz dey are not born again.. must of dem still dey use force rape this Hausa girls n insult an elderly prsn n even beat some .. bcoz wen some of dem are in dat uniform dey are a beast ..

buh blessed are few who are pure in hrt n no mata wat d government put dem 2ru der heaven is sure!!

God bless Nigeria Amy
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Almaiga: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
This is Bravery at it's Peak. I salute these Gallant Soldiers.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Factfinder1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lia Mohamed is soon going to say the video was made in 2014
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by emerged01(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
Respect!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by able1993(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
It is well with you, I hope those that sacrifice you on the altar of corruption will pay for it.....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Jaqenhghar: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
The three things that afflict Niggerians
1. Amnesia:
2. No sense of tomorrow/inability to think ahead
3. Stokholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by planetx: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
tunjijones:
I no just like these soldier pple for anything...
Why, they don frog jump you before?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by MKULTRA: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
No difference between NA and a millitia group
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Biggty(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
They are all mad

They knew what they were signing up for.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Highbhee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Biggty:
They are all mad

They knew what they were signing up for.

You are Sick
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Charmingrascal(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
May God protect you people. All the enemies of this Country from outside and within shall be put to shame in Jesus name. Gallant men
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by ofiko123(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ride on boys..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Staru1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
derok3730x:

scam 419
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Share Video Of Them Rejoicing And Singing by Albertone(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
These people have no other cloth except their camo
some av stayed there for over 3 years,yet camo and boot 24/7 una try o

(1) (2) (Reply)

NERC: No Approval Has Been Given For 50% Electricity Tariff Increase / Goodluck Jonathan Is Eligible To Run For President - High Court In Yenagoa / Wabara Fired As ABSU Pro-chancellor Hours After Warning Against Ngwa Man In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.