Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate (718 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by hisexcellency34: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari will attend the presidential debate tonight, multiple sources in the presidency have said.

Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP has also promised to attend.

Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by liri(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please what time is this comical?....i need to be entertained
Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by Joeregen: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
liri:
Please what time is this comical?....i need to be entertained

Governance is no joking matter. If you cannot understand that then I cannot help you.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
Maybe they changed their mind because APC has said buhari won't attend the debate earlier . If truly he's going to attend, I'd like to hear him highlight his achievement in the last 3 year's and the true position of our economy .
Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by myners007: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2019
Here is Buhari true comment

Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by Mcreloaded(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fake news.
If you say Atiku will attend we go hear not Buhari even Tinubu has been hiding since he was told he might represent the president for today's debate.
You think say presidential debate Na Moi Moi .
No reason am
Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by dockokwus: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buhari won't attend.
His aides won't allow him to.
Even his wife and family members won't allow him because they all know it would be a disaster for him.
They are still using campaign rally crowds in Kaduna,Niger and now Plateau to try to wipe off the enormous mistake and damage that interview with Kadaria did to the campaign.
They wouldn't be caught making another of such mistakes,even if the heavens would fall.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by Ruddyman(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Let's c how it goes
Re: President Buhari To Attend Tonight's Debate by liri(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
We've been led by a leader who treats his people and the affairs of his country as a joke for years and you tell me not to be the least bit excited to have him present at the debate? Don't get me wrong, I take governance very seriously, but I'll make a joke outta a failed system if I have too.
Joeregen:

Governance is no joking matter. If you cannot understand that then I cannot help you.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Issues Sit-at-home Order As Buhari Visits Abia / I Will Scrap The Office Of First Lady (Buhari's many lies - part 1) / Atiku's Fiercest Opponent Revealed By Prof Kperogi And It's Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.