Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands (3949 Views)

Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / Youths Break Into APC National Secretariat In Abuja, Chase Away Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
kelechiodo:
Atiku messed up. Atiku should have realized that among the illiterates, almajiris etc, he is no match to Buhari who they almost see as a god. I sincerely thought that he would have used the opportunity of the presidential debate to consolidate his hold among the enlightened ones, but unfortunately, he simply played into APC hands. What a shame. I am totally disappointed in his absence.

Never fight against yourself. Wetin an old man see while lying down, you can't see it while on an mtn mask.
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Born2Breed(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
ProWalker:

Atiku is worse than buhari when it comes to putting your thoughts into the spoken words

The atiku on social media is completely different from the atiku that want to be president

You are a joker....watch Atiku interviews and compare them with Buhari, Buhari still fumbles even after receiving questions before hand find it difficult to comprehend and answer questions.

Buhari cannot even debate against himself not to talk of debating with Atiku. Buhari would have transmission transition transfusion transaction omission and where were we where we were where
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by RTSC: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:

Are you not an ipob yoot? What else would you have done?
An afonja illiterate supporting a president that cannot show for debate.
Is your president not supposed to show atiku the way?

If anybody go talk, na una suppose talk?

Go and collect your free garri from the apc
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by RTSC: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
BTW, I think our minds are already made up, debate or no debate.

We have seen everything about buhari. We have seen atiku policy frame work.

Those that will vote for atiku will vote for him. The debate changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by kitone: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
stop the lie,he was there before it started,he just came to attack buhari.as buhari no they he will be the subject of attack,he too chicken out

awelekiti:
Did you realise how long it took atiku to fly from the USA to Nigeria?. He left around 9:30 am Nigeria time. Despite his late arrival, he still made it to the debate venue but couldn't participate as the debate had gone almost halfway. Unfortunately, Buhari was conspicuously absent without telling us the reason. His party had said the won't show up without any cogent reason. Atiku had been able to prove to Nigerians hes a leader to behold, by tendering apologies with an open statement and reasons why he couldn't make it to the venue. That's Charistma of a good leader.
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by jamejanev: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cajal:
....yes he drove from USA...He was already tired
They didn't inform him until today
Atikulooters
I can bet it with anything, Atiku can't win against Buhari.
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by SaturnNick(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
Probably a strategy since PMB was obviously absent
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by adioolayi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
awelekiti:
Did you realise how long it took atiku to fly from the USA to Nigeria?. He left around 9:30 am Nigeria time. Despite his late arrival, he still made it to the debate venue but couldn't participate as the debate had gone almost halfway. Unfortunately, Buhari was conspicuously absent without telling us the reason. His party had said the won't show up without any cogent reason. Atiku had been able to prove to Nigerians hes a leader to behold, by tendering apologies with an open statement and reasons why he couldn't make it to the venue. That's Charistma of a good leader.
I don't agree to your view....If you have an interview, you got to the venue...will you go home because one of the job seekers like you was absent
You have a brand you are selling, will you close your shop because your competitors are not in the market
No matter how we see this event, Atiku is the biggest loser of the two absentees

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Niorte: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

I am with you on this. He could have used this debate opportunity to convince undecided Nigerians on why he is a better alternative. We have heard Peter Obi, this would have been a great opportunity to hear him out also. undecided
The debate is not an avenue to convince but to prove you're better than the opposition. Have you ever seen anyone debating all by himself?

The debate is meant to ask both parties questions on same issues and see how they will react, respond and offer solutions.

If Atiku had debated, I can tell you APC will use all his statements to nail him. As you know that the spectators always know better than the players on field.

If Buhari was present, then PDP too will have something to hang up to from Buhari's performance.

Therefore, Atiku is politically correct for not honouring the debate. Moreover, the debate lack credibility for not including Sowore and Hashim

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by dokie: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

I am with you on this. He could have used this debate opportunity to convince undecided Nigerians on why he is a better alternative. We have heard Peter Obi, this would have been a great opportunity to hear him out also. undecided

The only undecided Nigerians at the moment are those waiting to sell their votes to the highest bidders on election day.

If there are literates that are yet to make up their minds on who to vote, then they need help. In any case, there votes can't swing anything.
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by dokie: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, I think our minds are already made up, debate or no debate.

We have seen everything about buhari. We have seen atiku policy frame work.

Those that will vote for atiku will vote for him. The debate changes nothing.

Simple.

Buhari knows this. That's why he isn't bothered about the debate.

The only reason pdp was going to attend was to use the opportunity to dismember Buhari and make him look like the misfit he is. If I were in Buharis campaign team, I would never support his attending a debate. And since Buhari is not attending, there is no need for Atiku to attend. Status quo remains: all men to their supporters.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Misterdhee1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
I wonder how Buhari would have been able to answer any question without Osibanjo by his side.

This election is between PDP and APC.... if APC candidate is not there why debate with those who don't matter and cannot pull 1million votes.
Trash! Buhari debated without the incumbent in 2011. Atiku would have been roasted by those brilliant younger chaps. He's shallow without the usual propangada and criticism of Buhari

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Born2Breed(f): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Trash! Buhari debated without the incumbent in 2011. Atiku would have been roasted by those brilliant younger chaps. He's shallow without the usual propangada and criticism of Buhari

Oh so the fear of being roasted by them all was the reason your principal refused to attend the debate?
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Flattino(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
ok. But i heard the moderator say he'd play by the rules. It would have been improper to allow him take part in a debate that's already ongoing. My opinion
He was there before the debate commenced . Oga !
He took pictures with kingley!
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Misterdhee1(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Born2Breed:

Oh so the fear of being roasted by them all was the reason your principal refused to attend the debate?
Why didn't Atiku attend? I thought he was boasting all over the place like he is Obama. Buhari attended the 2011 debates without the incumbent. Is a debate about challenging an incumbent or laying bare ones policies and plans? Well, you're an ipob, you can't reason beyond the usual jargons

1 Like

Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Flattino(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2019
aremso:

My brother you got it! He would be asked about the corruption allegations and would be asked how he will fight corruption. How will he have answered such questions?
grin grin
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by Born2Breed(f): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Why didn't Atiku attend? I thought he was boasting all over the place like he is Obama. Buhari attended the 2011 debates without the incumbent. Is a debate about challenging an incumbent or laying bare ones policies and plans? Well, you're an ipob, you can't reason beyond the usual jargons

There you go again! A debate without the incumbent is meaningless. A typical zombie like you won't comprehend.
Re: What A Shame. Atiku Played Into APC Hands by seanfer(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2019
awelekiti:
You’re wrong Atiku got to the venue before the start of the debate, He even twitted it and posted pictures of Himself shaking Kingsley Moghaolu... It’s a pity that He did not have any plan for the nation just want to be a president...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Picture Of Adams Oshiomole That Everyone Is Talking About / South West Pensioners To Sue Governors Over Non-payment Of Gratuities / American Commercial Pilot That Died Flying Relief Materials To Biafra- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.