Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku (1267 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints Tola Odeyemi, Vincent Olatunji & Idris Alubankudi / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by stephenduru: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Earlier today,political analyst and activist, Segalinks, revealed the names behind the protest against Atiku in USA.

According to him,Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim and Aisha Alubankudi organised the protest.Aisha Alubankudi took to social media to deny the accusation. Below is what she wrote....

'SubhanAllah, this was sent to me. Why my name all the time. Whoever is doing this should pls pardon me for whatever offence I may have committed. I'd never ever been paid for campaign in my life which I still maintain since 2015. I haven't even been that active on this 2019 campaign and it is because I dont want to go through hell again and this campaign is full of frivolities. It is petty of whosoever that paid people to disrupt the meeting, shame on those who sold their souls. No single person will ever come out and say I had said a negative word against BABA Atiku. What is his offence?  Pls pls pls check my wall I didn't even post on the recently USA trip because this election campaign is full of pettiness from both APC and PDP. Imagine Lai Mohammed press statement of yesterday, I'm very disappointed. Let me use this opportunity to say it'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-how-aisha-alubankudi-reacted-to.html

Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by Stalwert: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sega slowpoke has taken fake news to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by dockokwus: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
Just because she denied it?
Better open your mind.
Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by TimFisher2: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
undecided

Medicine after death!
Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hajia, wailers will ALWAYS wail.
It is is there DNA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stalwert:
You saw that too bro?!
Nigerians in America simply expressed their minds and let a thief know they don't want him.
Simple!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by nazicartel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Choi,,. see fine woman

2 Likes

Re: See Aisha Alubankudi's Reaction That She Sponsored Usa Protest Against Atiku by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
so people cant protest!! undecided with ur mind open, u still cant think right
dockokwus:

Just because she denied it?
Better open your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje spits fire, wants INEC to release results immediately / I Will Never Congratulate Buhari, ~ Atiku Abubakar / Pictures From The Swearing-in Ceremony Of Gov Aminu Tambuwal Of Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.