Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate (32116 Views)

El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by vince2016(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
The obvious truth is that Sowore is far better and sound than any of the other presidential candidates. He clearly out class them. I have made up my mind to vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Bidi123: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
David said you came to me with cloaks and weapons but i came to you in the name of GOD almighty and David won the battle. OH GOD place that David of our time to take the mantle of presidency in this country because only YOU know the best. For Nigeria to enjoy and have peace again kill whoever you need to kill before, during and after the election.
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Lifeofcedis: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
tizzdi:
Nigeria is heading for imminent doom should buhari and APC wins this election..after their abysmal performance within the last 4 years..from increments in dollar price to PMS and foodstuffs also..am sorry but i think am heading to ghana..atleast i would be able to blend in
Ghana is worse dude ... Don't let those Nigerian artist deceive Ghana is horrible ten times worse
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by londoner: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
deebrownneymar:
If Sowore becomes president he would protest against Nigerians if we complain about his government

No, he would accept the shame of not living up to his own word. He is the type of man that would step down if he failed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by deebrownneymar: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
londoner:

No, he would accept the shame of not living up to his own word. He is the type of man that would step down if he failed Nigerians.

Tah!
Is Sowore not a Nigerian again?
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by PromixTuhh(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
The same debate that Buhari and Atiku refused to attend. These politicians don't care about the citizens. Everyone should have seen this by now. Why should we continue to vote for them? They see us as nothing but but pawns in their games! Think about it and vote wisely.
Sowore for President.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Sholexmedia: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lagos Community protest crazy bill by IKEDC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tkEH_EaI_s
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by londoner: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Tah!
Is Sowore not a Nigerian again?

He has principals and is not your average Nigerian. He has already almost died for Nigeria and nobody has been able to buy him from his youth until now.

If he was like the average Nigerian, the very rich corrupt classes he exposes would have bought him off a very long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by londoner: 1:44am On Jan 23, 2019
PromixTuhh:
The same debate that Buhari and Atiku refused to attend. These politicians don't care about the citizens. Everyone should have seen this by now. Why should we continue to vote for them? They see us as nothing but but pawns in their games! Think about it and vote wisely.
Sowore for President.

Not only do PDP and APC despise Nigerians but they have zero respect for them.

I have never in my life seen a president that bad mouths his own citizens abroad as much as Buhari does.

In Nigeria, he does not as much as say "pim" to Nigerians but let him get on a plane he has all sorts of bad things to say about Nigerians both at home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by deebrownneymar: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2019
londoner:

He has principals and is not your average Nigerian. He has already almost died for Nigeria and nobody has been able to buy him from his youth until now.

If he was like the average Nigerian, the very rich corrupt classes he exposes would have bought him off a very long time ago.

Story story....story. we heard way much better about Buhari before 2015. Try again.
Re: Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate by Mutemenot(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2021
crackerspub:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Dictator in Aso Rock should be kicked back to Daura.

We must enjoy the change oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.