Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice (4616 Views)

Does OAU Recognize Furthermaths As A Subject. / Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? / What Type Of Question Does Oau Set 4 Their Pds Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by faith92: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
HI,

can someone please help me out,

i applied for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS and i was able to score 240 in jamb and 239 in the post utme,
i was able to beat the cut off mark for my course after adding the jamb and post jamb score by 2  but  i happened to choose OAU as my second choice, does anyone know if i can be admitted cos i have been hearing that i can only be admitted unless i know someone there while some are telling that OAU does not discriminate between first and second choice but as long as i scored above the cut off for my course.
i also got from another source that so many people  failed this year's post utme so they are going to accept those that chose them for second choice.

please can someone tell me which one to believe,
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by pongwa(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin yeah oau accepts 2 sittings even waec and neco combination so keep ur mind at rest on the matter God dey ya side.
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by faith92: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ ponga, thanks so much i just wanted to be sure,
cos i have been hearing different stories that OAU does not reckon with those that choose them as second choice,

thanks so much
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by Ife007(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2010
faith92:

@ ponga, thanks so much i just wanted to be sure,
cos i have been hearing different stories that OAU does not reckon with those that choose them as second choice,

thanks so much

You Should Trust Your Heart, instead of your Head. Ignore the Different negative stories you have been hearing about the Second Choice.

Since You have beaten the Merit Cut-Off, I would Strongly implore you to Put Your Trust in Almighty Infinite God.

Please Don't forget to Go Straight to The Admission Office and make some Inquires about it, Because I also heard that Its Processing manually.
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by faith92: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
i hope OAU admits second choice this year,
embarassed
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by muyeskin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hello Faith,
I just want to make some clarifications right here. This is the fact, and this is what you'll get from the real source. OAU accepts second choice but not automatic. You have to PROCESS it. Reason being that, OAU will assume that you might have gotten an admission in your 1st choice of institution and they will not want to give out slots anyhow. They've done this years back and they've learnt their lesson. Unless it's a MIRACLE. As regard the numbers of people that passed, Ignore the fact that people did not pass the post-utme. OAU has what they want already (NUMBER wise). Remember, OAU pre-degree students are also waiting for admission. So try something very fast cos you've got a good score. Signed:OXYGEN
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by Uricas(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
@faith,go to the admission office by urself nd don't fall into the so called "scammer" hand,u have to act fast cos' time is not at ur side.
Re: Does Oau Accepts 2nd Choice by faith92: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2010
@ oxygen, thanks so much for everything,I'd be coming over to the school on Monday to make enquiry.
and i also got it from another source that jamb is not allowing double admission this year

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Releases 2010/2011 Cce Admission List / Expo Wap / Unilorin Why Have You Done This?! Why????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.