Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) (29649 Views)

Possible Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election From Each State. / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Spotted Campaigning For Her Husband In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by HeWrites(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2019
Popular Nigerian musician Bankole Wellington aka Banky W has shown that he is serious about becoming a member the House of Representatives representing Eti-Osa Federal constituency under the Modern Democratic Party (MDP) by going from door-to-door to canvass for votes.

In a video he posted on twitter today, Banky W said nothing is impossible and that he will move from door to door, street to street, markets to mansions, Ajah to Obalende to convince the electorates to vote for him.

Read what he wrote below;
"We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende.. engaging with everybody. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time."

Watch video below:

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/532825/nigerian-singer-banky-w-spotted-campaigning-for-election-from-door-to-door-in-lagos-video/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by RealityShot: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Why not release song that will reach more people even globally?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by adamsfeyisayo: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Proud supporter of a fellow from my land
HeWrites:
Popular Nigerian musician Bankole Wellington aka Banky W has shown that he is serious about becoming a member the House of Representatives representing Eti-Osa Federal constituency under the Modern Democratic Party (MDP) by going from door-to-door to canvass for votes.

In a video he posted on twitter today, Banky W said nothing is impossible and that he will move from door to door, street to street, markets to mansions, Ajah to Obalende to convince the electorates to vote for him.

Read what he wrote below;
"We will go from Door to door, from street to street, from markets to mansions, from Ajah to Obalende.. engaging with everybody. Nothing is impossible. Starting in Eti-Osa, we will fix Nigeria one community at a time."

Watch video below:

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/532825/nigerian-singer-banky-w-spotted-campaigning-for-election-from-door-to-door-in-lagos-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2019
All the best young man.

May the best candidate win.

A better Nigeria is what we want.

God bless Nigeria.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by elclassical(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2019
i dnt think i knw him

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by SEONaijaExpert: 8:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Things you do for future possible chances

I like Banky, he's building his political CV.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by LieDetector(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2019
What is banky w? Is it a name associated with any beer parlor?

I'm asking because I school in Afghanistan

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by able20(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2019
Banky should concentrate on his wife first and stop the dirty political game

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Olalan(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2019
Reality check this guy knows nothing about politics aand governance......

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Tobadessss: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2019
RealityShot:
Why not release song that will reach more people even globally?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
With dis brain of URS.... Nigeria future is at stake.

People VS individual....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by OboOlora(f): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2019
Joker

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by itiswellandwell: 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
All the very best Banky Baba.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK, USA, CANADA and all European countries.
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
This one is just deceiving himself. At least he will waste some of the money he made through wizkid during EME days.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by okikaaookikaao(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2019
no time
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by hollieray007: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Banky my man.... the guy dey create awareness sha planning for 2023 from naw
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Joemetry(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
LET'S VOTE OUT ALL THE RECYCLED POLITICIAN...

FOR
THAT'S
THE
ONLY
WAY
TO
CHANGE
A
PLAGUED
SYSTEM.

PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD SEE US AS RETARDS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE KEEP DOING THE SAME THING BUT EXPECT DIFFERENT OUTCOME.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by samista: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
Poor man campaign
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by felixtare(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2019
able20:
Banky should concentrate on his wife first and stop the dirty political game

We re talking politics you re talking about is life

GOD HElP NIGERIANS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by hollieray007: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2019
Banky my man ....creating awareness for 2023. Watchout

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by naijaboiy: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2019
Olalan:
You that know will not contest o..Be sitting behind your keypad to bring another man down.

13 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Tinalex(f): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Me likey, but a suit in this hot weather? A simple T shirt, pant and face cap would have been okay. But ehhh....its is body sha

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by wizkidblogger(f): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2019
Exactly. So, it's still a nice move!

hollieray007:
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by aAK1(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2019
Olalan:
he doesn't we know but he will know as none of the people in power went to any special school to learn.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by jaxxy(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2019
hollieray007:

2023 or 2019
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2019
OboOlora:
Joker
this post is underrated
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Mankosi: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2019
He should go to dubai and campaign since he had his wedding there.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by AmazingELixir: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin

So Banky is now tired of campaigning for APC and Ambode, he wants a piece of the cake..he can't comman die for somebody else's headache.

I would have ordinarily written him off but then I realised the criminal occupying the seat presently is as dull and lifeless as Rochas Okorocha's statues.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2019
Good luck bro.download and listen to the song of the moment http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by deepwater(f): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2019
post=74934363:
All the best young man.

May the best candidate win.

This is what young men should do.
Not trolling the internet because of 30k and some dead meats to grill

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Spotted Campaigning For Election From Door-to-door In Lagos (video) by Focusmind: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2019
Tinalex:
Me likey, but a suit in this hot weather? A simple T shirt, pant and face cap would have been okay. But ehhh....its is body sha

The guy thought he was going for showbiz event. Still dey do celebrity things . He doesn't know that those things do not impress the real voters, the street people.

Real voters are the street people and not social media users.

E go shock am sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From Charles Soludo's Swearing-In Ceremony / Somebody Must Be Lying About Dasuki - Vanguard / Governor Ambode Plants Colourful Flowers In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.