Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? (16079 Views)

Humans Have No Purpose On Earth / What Is Our Purpose In The World / What Is Our Purpose On Earth? A Worth Reading Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
ainas247:
wink my purpose on earth is make heaven and win many souls...

Meanwhile put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
what is your purpose in heaven afterwards?

8 Likes

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by stonemasonn: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
sloo1:

So God created and place u on earth so that u will make heaven? Why didnt God place u in heaven.

and for op, you want to tell me that God created and place u on earth for test/refinement, if u pass the test he takes u to heaven if u fail he burns u forever. Does that make sense to you? Why create people in the first place knowing that some will not pass his test. Remember, nobody asked/begged God to creat him.

Some of you make your god look like a cruel monster.

maybe the earth is a test simulator or test bed of the creator/creators. We are massed produced, tested on earth, if we pass we’re sent to the real environment (heaven) else we’re destroyed in an incinerator (hell) or recycled (reincarnated).
We are undergoing quality control on earth. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by AlPeter: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Akoja360:
if its purpose you seek then religion is the wrong place to start your search.. you need to come to terms with the fact that there is no God. ,heal from that first..only then would you see the world differently the way it really is... then you'd understand there is no purpose other than life itself....so live and enjoy it while you still have it........
There's no purpose other than life itself...? What's life? What's consciousness? Why is it that amongst all living organisms humans have been blessed/cursed with consciousness? Was it an accident or an intent? answer these simple questions first

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Anniie4u: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm here to experience life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by boujeeassnigga(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
I ALWAYS WONDER LIKE "WHY DID GOD PUT ME HERE?, WHY DID HE ASSOCIATED ME WITH SOME PEOPLE CALLED FAMILY?, AND ISN'T WEIRD THAT ALL FAMILY MEMBERS MIGHT NOT MAKE HEAVEN?"

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
i know there are many forces in this world ,. Good and bad type kind of sprit fighting , we cant see them but we can fell the heat. .

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by deleib(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
sloo1:

So God created and place u on earth so that u will make heaven? Why didnt God place u in heaven.

and for op, you want to tell me that God created and place u on earth for test/refinement, if u pass the test he takes u to heaven if u fail he burns u forever. Does that make sense to you? Why create people in the first place knowing that some will not pass his test. Remember, nobody asked/begged God to creat him.

Some of you make your god look like a cruel monster.

Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by musicwriter(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
EternalBeing:
Most deep thinking humans have been intrigued by this question from very young age. Now, after several generations and multiple life experiences, the answer has become obvious and self-evident. Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution claimed we had come from a less sophisticated model and evolved through natural selection and genetic mutations to become the human beings we are today. The Australian Aborigines believe in the distant past when Gods walked the earth they created humans, Hindus talk of the Rig Veda where a cosmic man was sacrificed to create humans, Christianity and Judaism believe God made humans to see those that can obey HIM and replace the fallen Angels, Muslims similarly believe in Adam and Hawa (Eve), and multiple other civilizations such as the Mayans had their own beliefs. With several theories to explain how we came to exist, most seem to be confused about why we are here. However, we've always marvel at is the existence of this stunning earth and everything that it contains; from the mountains and oceans, to the seasons and weathers, to the plants, animals, and human beings.

Knowing why you were sent to this earth can help you determine what you should and shouldn’t spend your time doing here on earth. Understanding what life is about can give personal direction and purpose.

All humans raced and fought to become humans. Right before you fertilized the egg and became you, billions of others raced but you won. There must be something eternally wonderful about coming alive in this World that those spirit sperm cells certainly knew. When you emerged the winner, they simply went back to the spirit world, hoping to have another chance some day. Sex is so Powerful, it's the spiritual activity of humans to create a new human. That's why it should never be trivialized. The question of why we are here on earth has a few surprisingly simple yet profound answers.
Before you came to earth, you lived as a spirit being and with others who had not yet been born. (see Jeremiah 1:5)

You are on Earth to learn, to impact the World for good, to be tested and to prove to the Great CREATOR of All that you appreciate Life more than perishables and deserve to live forever.
It would be too dangerous for YAHWEH to allow some humans to live forever. In HIS infinite wisdom, HE decides to test us all with this short period of consciousness called Life. Unfortunately, some forgot that this life is a short test and start destroying other souls, killing and eating other humans, etc.
Now as a mortal human being, you face many different trials, tribulations, and challenges. Through these tests, you can learn to exercise greater faith in, and become more like God. Instead of letting your troubles anger you, disillusion you, or callous you spiritually and emotionally, you can work to remain positive, compassionate, and kind. You grow wiser as you successfully overcome the obstacles placed in your path. This knowledge will help you learn to be more like Heavenly Father.
''The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.”

The purpose of life could not be found in the bible. Jehovah is not older than 1,000 years old. Jahweh is not older than 3,000 years old. Elohim is not older than 4,000 years old. These gods were invented by man in the course of human history while trying to explain the first cause, the essence, the one. The real god cannot be known. How about the Gods older than Jehovah, Jaweh, Elohim?

Having said that, the real story of how we came to be here was documented and kept in the ancient African libraries but they've long been destroyed by Europeans. In 48 BC, Julius Cesar invaded Africa and burnt down an ancient African library in Egypt. Ptolemy III repeated the same thing in 145 BC. And later in 323 BC by Alexander, the so called great.

Upon invasion, a whole lot of knowledge containing the primary source information accumulated over 20,000 years of human history was lost. Ever since that day, nobody knows what the truth is except what the Europeans would have you believe in their science or religion.

Neither Darwin nor the bible could be trusted. Unfortunately, the real story was lost a long time ago.

NB: Note that I am trapped in the English language, which is a slave language given to us by Europeans, and it makes it appear the god with capital ''G'' is the real god. The god ''God'' is not older than 2,000 years old, so its neither the real god. There were no English language or speakers until the Angles and Saxons arrived what we know today as Britain. According to their own records, they said they settled in Britain sometime in 400 ADs. Again, the real god cannot be known cause its the unknown.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Deicide: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
The op said Spiritual sperm cells grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by AlPeter: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
kapelvej:
God is all knowing, why test us. He should already know those that will fail and so simply don't create them in the first please. Please I am not an atheist, please I just need an explanation please
Good afternoon it's a difficult question to answer but I will attempt it. to understand the difficulty in this question i would love you to answer and think deeply on this question what is time? if am living outside time and space what would be impossible for me and what would be to me, good and bad?
Think deeply on this.
Now the answer... Who is God? To understand the answer to the question you asked we must first try to give an answer to this...
God is an entity far beyond the ability of man to comprehend totally since he's a being beyond the confines of time and space. Only by looking at certain attributes (which I would pick from Bible, happenings around me and history) First I would say God is Life... He's a limitless source of energy (may be the energy itself ) which by its own existence MUST create, just like humans by our own continued existence supports the continuation of life (passing out Carbondioxide, faeces etc) such for millennia he had been creating, the Bible made passing reference to this excavations have also given credence to it... so God creats because he must but his decision to give consciousness to man his something only he can answer.

God is Love-: This particular attribute or Characteristics of God is the most difficult to understand. The true genuine Love Trusts believes the best thereby giving chances is an attribute of Love. God could have created only those that would obey him but will that not negate Love. For Love to be Love there must be freewill. Take away freewill and there will be no Love.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Larryslim(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
It is unthinkable!

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by kayo80(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
itsIYKE:
Everybody has a single of encompassing purpose on this earth plane, that is to help the universe understand itself , the universe wants only one thing which is to know and experience every possibility of itself there is, your life and mine only matters because at death the universal mind collects all our experiences and moves closer to total self understanding (this is the seven minutes or so scientists talked about where all your life experiences is played back) ....there is no God waiting to judge u and condemn u at death, after death is life again, you are purely consciousness,you are not whatever name that u bear, u are not ur emotions, u are not ur thoughts, u are not ur experience.... We gather all these as we grow and age and at death taken by the universal mind and our consciousness is recycled, clean and neat...re-incarnation is realer than u think....some ask why they don't remember their previous life if they ve undergone re-incarnation, its simply cos u ve submitted all the experiences u gathered in ur previous life....we are all Gods that have amnesia......I'd love to go on but then.

"We are all Gods that have amnesia."

I love this.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Well, God said we should go into the world and multiply, I will multiply 4 beautiful children in the world and die of old age after living a purposeful life. That's enough for me.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by brojoshua: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
The (original) purpose of man on the earth is to glorify God, but man lost his purpose on earth by sin. Ñow the (new) purpose of man on the earth is that he may be saved. Note Acts 17: 26-27. The purpose of man on the earth is that he may be saved. Have you been saved or are you saved. Believe on the Lord Jesus, that He is the Christ the Son of God whom God sent to save the world, and believing you will be saved. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole earth but loose his own soul. What will he give in exchange for his own soul. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all the other things will be added to you

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by brojoshua: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
We are created of made by God

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Vibesking(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
I've thought intently on this question and here's my verdict: I believe God created humans; and he did it because he was bored.
Receiving praises from angels and celestial beings probably became mundane and He decided to change the narrative.
People say God doesn't need humans; that He can raise up stones to serve Him, yet He observes everything and anything every individual does!
What else does God do with His time? Than to monitor the actions of mankind. Think about it... Ya'll are just entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Basiljoe: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Omnipresent:
I was thinking it would be a scientific discussion and rushed to open , only to see it derail towards some christian stuff even after you recognized all religions version of human origins. Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by realowded(m): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
itsIYKE:
Everybody has a single of encompassing purpose on this earth plane, that is to help the universe understand itself , the universe wants only one thing which is to know and experience every possibility of itself there is, your life and mine only matters because at death the universal mind collects all our experiences and moves closer to total self understanding (this is the seven minutes or so scientists talked about where all your life experiences is played back) ....there is no God waiting to judge u and condemn u at death, after death is life again, you are purely consciousness,you are not whatever name that u bear, u are not ur emotions, u are not ur thoughts, u are not ur experience.... We gather all these as we grow and age and at death taken by the universal mind and our consciousness is recycled, clean and neat...re-incarnation is realer than u think....some ask why they don't remember their previous life if they ve undergone re-incarnation, its simply cos u ve submitted all the experiences u gathered in ur previous life....we are all Gods that have amnesia......I'd love to go on but then.

]
Bro...please I would love to read more...and i want to talk to you...
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by itsIYKE(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
realowded:

]
Bro...please I would love to read more...and i want to talk to you...
WhatsApp this number 07019824248
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Banjoramos(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
calddon:
What is a life of purpose?

The most important question in life is 'Why are we here?'

Well, whyarewe here? To amass fame and fortune? To make music and babies? To be the richest man or woman in the graveyard for, as we are jokingly told, 'He who dies with the most toys wins?'

No, there must be more to life than that, so let's think about this.To begin with, look around you. Unless you live in a cave, you are surrounded by things we humans have made with our own hands.Now, why did we make those things? The answer, of course, is that we make things to perform some specific function for us.In short, we make things to serve us.So by extension, why did God make us, if not to serve Him?

If we acknowledge our Creator, and that He created humankind to serve Him, the next question is, 'How? How do we serve Him?' No doubt, this question is best answered by the One who made us.If He created us to serve Him, then He expects us to function in a particular manner, if we are to achieve our purpose.But how can we know what that manner is? How can we know what God expects from us?

Well, consider this: God gave us light, by which we can find our way.Even at night, we have the moon for light and the stars for navigation.God gave other animals guidance systems best suited for their conditions and needs.Migrating birds can navigate, even on overcast days, by how light is polarized as it passes through the clouds.Whales migrate by 'reading' the Earth's magnetic fields.Salmon return from the open ocean to spawn at the exact spot of their birth bysmell, if that can be imagined.Fish sense distant movements through pressure receptors that line their bodies.Bats and blind river dolphins 'see' by sonar.Certain marine organisms (the electric eel being a high-voltage example) generate and 'read' magnetic fields, allowing them to 'see' in muddy waters, or in the blackness of ocean depths.Insects communicate by pheromones.Plants sense sunlight and grow towards it (phototrophism); their roots sense gravity and grow into the earth (geotrophism).In short, God has gifted every element of His creation with guidance.Can we seriously believe he would not give us guidance on the one most important aspect of our existence, namely ourraison d'etreour reason for being? That he would not give us the tools by which to achieve salvation?
So what does the Creator, God, tell us about our purpose in life? God states in the Quran that He created the human to be His trustee on earth. Mankind's basic trust, our responsibility, is to believe in and worship God:

And I did not create the jinn and humankind except to worship Me'¦ [Quran 51:56-58]

Very simple! The purpose for man's creation is to worship the Creator. The Islamic understanding of worship allows the whole of one's life to be an act of worship, as long as the objective of that life is the pleasure of God, which is achieved by doing good and refraining from evil. A person can turn everyday activities into acts of worship by purifying his or her intention and sincerely seeking God's pleasure through these activities. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

Greeting a person is charity. Acting justly is charity. Helping a man with his steed is charity. A good word is charity. Every step taken on the way to performing prayers is charity. Removing an obstacle from the road is charity.

Worship provides the believers with many benefits that contribute to both their spiritual and worldly well-being. The human body needs material resources for its existence, like food, drink, and a means of reproduction. As for the soul, its needs cannot be fulfilled except through nearness to God by means of faith and obedience, which can only be achieved through worship.

God should be worshipped in times of hardship and times of prosperity and only through his remembrance can the human being find inner peace:

We truly know how your heart is distressed by what they say. So celebrate the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves and worship your Lord until the sure hour (of death). [Quran 15:99] those who have faith and whose hearts find peace in the remembrance of God- truly it is in the remembrance of God that hearts find peace [Quran 13:28]
God further states that He made this life in order to test man so that every person may be recompensed after death for what he has earned:

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving. [Quran, 67:2]

But in order to worship Him, we have to know Him well otherwise we may form a distorted concept of Him and then go astray. In the Quran, God tells humankind what He is and what He is not. For example, in response to a question about God that was posed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), God says:

Say (O Muhammad): He is God [Who is] One, God, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, nor is there to Him any equivalent. [Quran, 112]

In Islam God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine and he is the only one worthy of worship. If you agree with what you have read so far then please ask more question

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by calddon(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Banjoramos:

Well, whyarewe here? To amass fame and fortune? To make music and babies? To be the richest man or woman in the graveyard for, as we are jokingly told, 'He who dies with the most toys wins?'

No, there must be more to life than that, so let's think about this.To begin with, look around you. Unless you live in a cave, you are surrounded by things we humans have made with our own hands.Now, why did we make those things? The answer, of course, is that we make things to perform some specific function for us.In short, we make things to serve us.So by extension, why did God make us, if not to serve Him?

If we acknowledge our Creator, and that He created humankind to serve Him, the next question is, 'How? How do we serve Him?' No doubt, this question is best answered by the One who made us.If He created us to serve Him, then He expects us to function in a particular manner, if we are to achieve our purpose.But how can we know what that manner is? How can we know what God expects from us?

Well, consider this: God gave us light, by which we can find our way.Even at night, we have the moon for light and the stars for navigation.God gave other animals guidance systems best suited for their conditions and needs.Migrating birds can navigate, even on overcast days, by how light is polarized as it passes through the clouds.Whales migrate by 'reading' the Earth's magnetic fields.Salmon return from the open ocean to spawn at the exact spot of their birth bysmell, if that can be imagined.Fish sense distant movements through pressure receptors that line their bodies.Bats and blind river dolphins 'see' by sonar.Certain marine organisms (the electric eel being a high-voltage example) generate and 'read' magnetic fields, allowing them to 'see' in muddy waters, or in the blackness of ocean depths.Insects communicate by pheromones.Plants sense sunlight and grow towards it (phototrophism); their roots sense gravity and grow into the earth (geotrophism).In short, God has gifted every element of His creation with guidance.Can we seriously believe he would not give us guidance on the one most important aspect of our existence, namely ourraison d'etreour reason for being? That he would not give us the tools by which to achieve salvation?
So what does the Creator, God, tell us about our purpose in life? God states in the Quran that He created the human to be His trustee on earth. Mankind's basic trust, our responsibility, is to believe in and worship God:

And I did not create the jinn and humankind except to worship Me'¦ [Quran 51:56-58]

Very simple! The purpose for man's creation is to worship the Creator. The Islamic understanding of worship allows the whole of one's life to be an act of worship, as long as the objective of that life is the pleasure of God, which is achieved by doing good and refraining from evil. A person can turn everyday activities into acts of worship by purifying his or her intention and sincerely seeking God's pleasure through these activities. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

Greeting a person is charity. Acting justly is charity. Helping a man with his steed is charity. A good word is charity. Every step taken on the way to performing prayers is charity. Removing an obstacle from the road is charity.

Worship provides the believers with many benefits that contribute to both their spiritual and worldly well-being. The human body needs material resources for its existence, like food, drink, and a means of reproduction. As for the soul, its needs cannot be fulfilled except through nearness to God by means of faith and obedience, which can only be achieved through worship.

God should be worshipped in times of hardship and times of prosperity and only through his remembrance can the human being find inner peace:

We truly know how your heart is distressed by what they say. So celebrate the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves and worship your Lord until the sure hour (of death). [Quran 15:99] those who have faith and whose hearts find peace in the remembrance of God- truly it is in the remembrance of God that hearts find peace [Quran 13:28]
God further states that He made this life in order to test man so that every person may be recompensed after death for what he has earned:

[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving. [Quran, 67:2]

But in order to worship Him, we have to know Him well otherwise we may form a distorted concept of Him and then go astray. In the Quran, God tells humankind what He is and what He is not. For example, in response to a question about God that was posed to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), God says:

Say (O Muhammad): He is God [Who is] One, God, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, nor is there to Him any equivalent. [Quran, 112]

In Islam God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine and he is the only one worthy of worship. If you agree with what you have read so far then please ask more question
I learnt that long ago from the book of revelation 4:11 in the Bible.

Humans are created to do the will of Jehovah the creator of heaven and earth.

His will are contained in the bible

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Banjoramos(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Grupo:
I don't have any purpose in this world because I did not come here on my own accord - the sexual escapades of my parents brought me here. So, if anything, I am fulfilling the purpose of my parents.

Even though my parents did not get my consent before bringing me here, I am still thriving hard to make some money and live a comfortable life.

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Banjoramos(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
calddon:

I learnt that long ago from the book of revelation 4:11 in the Bible.

Humans are created to do the will of Jehovah the creator of heaven and earth.

His will are contained in the bible

Are you worshipping God the way He says you should worship Him in His holy book?
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by calddon(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Banjoramos:

Are you worshipping God the way He says you should worship Him in His holy book?
Yes, i try to put in my best.
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Banjoramos(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
calddon:

Yes, i try to put in my best.
Do you believe in one God? I mean without partner? Do you believe that no one can die for anybody sins ?
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by deebrownneymar: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Aliens put us here. Watch the series 'Ancient Aliens'
Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Fantazy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
wow!

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by Saig: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
pafo:
I really do not think there is a purpose for us here. We are concieved, birthed, we live and we die. No grand scheme, no singing angels at death and definitely no fiery furnace. It's just oblivion!

There is heaven. Jesus is the judge. better prepare and get ready. Act 2:37,38; 22:16

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by calddon(m): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Banjoramos:

Do you believe in one God? I mean without partner? Do you believe that no one can die for anybody sins ?
I believe in one God without any extra attachment or partner(s) (Deuteronomy 6:4)

I believe Jesus died for the sins of believing humans(1John 2:1,2)

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by pafo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Saig:

There is heaven. Jesus is the judge. better prepare and get ready. Act 2:37,38; 22:16

Have you any proof of this apart from a 2000 year old book?

1 Like

Re: Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth? by MATANDRE(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
The Universe is a vast Energy Field.the design ,components and existence of man points to the lineage of a supreme higher spirit being which by itself is indestructible because it is the source of all energies. Everything has its origin to the source , carrying with it this trait of indestructibility but transitional
Individual human living quality depends only on the quantum of energy inherited which is mearnt to be enhanced and recycled.the universe is Unique.the eternal law of recycling cannot be broken. Everybody alive today existed somewhere in this vast cosmic space before but lost total consciousness of its former existence. The new is designed to totally different from the former.... I need more clarifications tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIX Extremely Ridiculous Beliefs Atheists Have And Their Simple Rebuttals / Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.