Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (52334 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by KanwuliaExtra: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Creative and original!
Happy Birthday!
Cute baby!

BABY MAMMAS ROCK!
Abortion nor dey reign o!
Men are angry. Looking for virgins to marry. cheesy

More power to feminists!
No marriage necessary. BORN TO SLAY! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MediaLife: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by ArinzeAnthony03: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
softwerk:
cry

This is undoubtably unadulterated stupidity..... cry

And to think that I used to respect this lady?!

Q: Madam who are you?

A: Teckno's baby mama cry

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by neighbourhud: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
undecided

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by gaby(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lola's are often cute and drawn to songsters. ..

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by hisexcellency34: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why is her Saturday coming out under Sunday?
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
MatthAnn:
Baby mama (a whole full grown ass Lady)
Lol
softwerk:
cry

she shud have aborted like u guys did abi

3 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by stanliwise(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
MiaB:
Bleaching
that aside don't forget we all have black skin ancestors

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
she shud have aborted like u guys did abi
So you encourage the act of her sleeping around when she is not yet married to the guy? Mtchewwwwww
Senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Almunjid(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
shocked
This wan exchanged her 'singer' status for the 'baby mama' title. She ditched her career spotlight to become a 21st century.........

*It is not me that will say rubbish on Sunday!!*

Signed,
Chairman, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)

Who made u our chairman? Airtel must hear this. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Earlystar698(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
tekno my best artist

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Almunjid:

Who made u our chairman? Airtel must hear this. Lol
Heheheheheheeee
Am under the 9moblie Constituency ooo

3 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Radiant1020(f): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2019
How can one person be this fine?
Hhmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Almunjid(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Light parents.... Dark kid..hmm

By their kids we shall know their true colour (Bleachers 15:16)

grin

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by WaveMaker1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
shocked
This wan exchanged her 'singer' status for the 'baby mama' title. She ditched her career spotlight to become a 21st century.........

Signed,

Oga chairman, it's FBAN o ��
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Not bleaching oh.
Lola must have played away.
And u know small Tekno can't talk

Lola is mixed race

She didn't bleach

3 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by CaptainGOOD: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Lola is mixed race

She didn't bleach

Read again
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
WaveMaker1:

Oga chairman, it's FBAN o ��
grin grin
Na wa oooo!
Are you a member of the association?
When last did you attend our meeting??
No provoke me oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
MatthAnn:

So you encourage the act of her sleeping around when she is not yet married to the guy? Mtchewwwwww
Senseless comment
are u a virgin For every 100 nigerians that marry 95 have had sex. So what is thr big deal Even church brothers dey nack

2 Likes

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by WaveMaker1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
grin grin
Na wa oooo!
Are you a member of the association?
When last did you attend our meeting??
No provoke me oooo!
Na me first join the association sef.
No be our meeting I dey so grin grin grin
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by cluemax: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
MCMXCVIII:
shocked

Signed,

Signed,
Permanent Secretary, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by computerglobal(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by vioment: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol. See as all people wey dey market just dey look dem, like phone and tv screens; Hopefully also like real book pages.

Dem dey like "ogini na fio" (wetin dey shele).
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
are u a virgin For every 100 nigerians that marry 95 have had sex. So what is thr big deal Even church brothers dey nack
So because 95% of people are doing it you want the remaining 5% to join. Mtchewwwwwww
Virgin or not (non of your business)
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
MatthAnn:

So because 95% of people are doing it you want the remaining 5% to join. Mtchewwwwwww
Virgin or not (non of your business)
u see ya life. She is still dating the guy.its d same sex u have dat she also has. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
cluemax:

Signed,
Permanent Secretary, The Freebasics Association Of Nigeria (FAN)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Oga, Weldon sah!!
You no attend awa last meeting.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Joromi12:
u see ya life. She is still dating the guy.its d same sex u have dat she also has. Yeye
Is she married to the guy?
Are they engaged?
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Strong lady, she is amazing. Techno might be a young man, but holding it down is not about the cash code, it is about the superman code, yet cash waters it. Word!
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
WaveMaker1:

Na me first join the association sef.
No be our meeting I dey so grin grin grin
Heheheheheheeee
Na wa to you!!
I no know na
We too dey do Committee meeting for Sambisa here.
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
AverageAnnie:
she's a beauty....

So are you
Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by akinszz: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
softwerk:
cry

why the painMENT grin grin grin last time I checked, we are in a free world. Anybody is free to do whatever pleases he/she... cool

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter by klever18(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nathdoug:
the child reflect the true color of the mom
Techno is naturally fair from day one
who tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Charley Boy Mocks Ooni Of Ife: 'Na For Instagram Them Divorce You’ / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.