Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President (22299 Views)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by uwa244(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
With this intimidating resume, if elected as president he will still mess up.we've had countless numbers of profs in high profile positions in the past. They all messed up.Only God can show us who can salvage this country.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by CharleyBright(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:

A little advice
stay off my mention

A candid advise.... Go reset your brain.
U have supported old cargoes like Buhari and Atiku for too long, you are thinking like one.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by omogerohprecious(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pesuzok:

I want to vote for a candidate not against. A vote for Atiku is a vote against Buhari.
BTW, Kingsley has my one vote, deal with it

you still want buhari to rule?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by EngrSirwhite: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
Africanness:
Is it the same debate i watched or another one?

Dt moghalu guy sounded so slow compared to fela and obi. Nairalanders and hype.

It's not about sounding so slow or fast, it's about competence, capacity and character bro
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by RTSC: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meliian:

Two big fools. You shall never benefit from any Yoruba person or government till you both die. Even if you are already, you shall lose it, down to your generation. And if you plan to die on Yoruba soil, it'll be the most painful death ever known. Lols.
You should say Amen.

I have supported a Yoruba candidate before. .
I have helped Yorubas before.
My work speaks for me. Your own land has driven back your curse to your own head.

But since you can't support an igbo candidate while you die in penury and underdevelopment inflicted by your useless leaders, you will never benefit from an igbo all the days of your life.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Meliian(f): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
RTSC:

You should say Amen.

I have supported a Yoruba candidate before. .
I have helped Yorubas before.
My work speaks for me. Your own land has driven back your curse to your own head.

But since you can't support an igbo candidate while you die in penury and underdevelopment inflicted by your useless leaders, you will never benefit from an igbo all the days of your life.

You should say amen too o. Cos like I said, it'll be a miserable death for you and a pauper's burial..for as long as you're benefiting from my land in one way or the other, you're cursed deep. The average igbo rather than give will steal from you. Swindle you. Bleeping thieves.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by marvinsync(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Jabulany01:
Why igbo hate northerns ?

why does Yorubas hate Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by marvinsync(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meliian:
God forbids. Can't vote for any igbo candidate. Not now or in the future. However, I did enjoy his thrashing of APC and PDP candidates with regards to their absence from the debate. But no igbo. It's just what it is.

lol , ur overestimating ur importance

who are u and why would we care about ur vote?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Meliian(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
marvinsync:

lol , ur overestimating ur importance

who are u and why would we care about ur vote?

Well... If you didn't care you wouldn't respond to this.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by EngrSirwhite: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
twerkjack:
PDP supporters are just the dumbest!! U ppl put Nigeria in this mess in the first place now ur saying we should Atiku again? A man who didn’t regard us enough to show up for presidential debate? I wonder what he’ll do if he becomes president.. what arrogance?? How can u say a vote for Moghalu is an indirect vote for Buhari? What’s stopping u (PDP supporters) from voting Mr Moghalu? If Nigeria was ur personal business dou mean u will chose Atiku over Moghalu as ur MD? Let’s do the right thing for once! We can’t be seeing promised land and still be wandering in the wilderness...Nigeria may not survive another corrupt tenure, the country is already on its knees...and who’s to say Atiku won’t loot again?? Ppl don’t really change..... one vote can make the difference... Nigeria is ours, it doesn’t belong to apc or PDP... it’s OURS! Let’s take it back! #letstakeourcountryback

The same way Buhari deceived us that he's now repented, he's no more going to use the military approach that he's now a civilian but yet we're still in military rule and dictatorship under PMB. No regards to the rule of law. People don't really change my dear. The same old recycled politicians
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by marvinsync(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meliian:

Well... If you didn't care you wouldn't respond to this.

just wanna advice u

one of the biggest delusion u can give to ur self is overestimating ur worth , walking around thinking like ur special or u actually count In the world , thinking that we Igbos would some how suffer because u hate us , going everywhere spilling ur hate or annoyance thinking that something would happen that it would actually have an effect in the world , well it won't cause u don't matter

ur hate can only and only ever affect u

that's my advice
peace
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by RTSC: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
Meliian:

You should say amen too o. Cos like I said, it'll be a miserable death for you and a pauper's burial..for as long as you're benefiting from my land in one way or the other, you're cursed deep. The average igbo rather than give will steal from you. Swindle you. Bleeping thieves.
That is why I said you will never benefit from an igbo all the days of your life.
If you are not careful, I will extend it to your generations unborn.

Go and benefit from your people that will not swindle you.
And if your people will not help, you will die helpless.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by kennykg(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's so amazing after yesterday pple still supporting atiku or buhari after yesterday..
Either you a e-rat, e-dog, e-goat, e-zombies or e- soldier these people careless about you.
Don't you think yourself, family, friends, coming generations deserve more than the 50k, Congo of rice, 1ltr of oil, salt, 60 leaves exercise book/ jotter, t-shirt, cap, branded native, calender and biro you getting today.

You can't be doing something same way and be expecting a different result.

Don't let the worst of us rule the best of us
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by drewiz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Omoyele sowore is a Candidate worthy of that POST!

See what ASUU doing here
http://www.dregist.com.ng/2019/01/asuustrike-ASUU-fg-to-resume-talks-on-monday.html?m=1
deepwater:

Omo see that Kingsley moghalu guy, Omo d guy tight die.

That fela guy is simply overrated, oby don tire.
Kingsley was in his elements all round, Nigeria has never been short of brains, but constantly short of hands to pick the best brains.

On a more serious note, the southern Nigeria remains slaves to Northern Nigeria.

Imagine the northern candidates refused to debate leaving the southern candidates to start speaking English. At the end, the winner of the election would still be from the North?

It is a pitiable situation to be born into a generation where the uneducated and uninformed decides and choose for the educated and informed citizens.

We are here celebrating huge turn up to rally's in different part of the country holding on working days of the week. This is a pure indicator that everyone on those rally grounds are either jobless or jobless.

Don't tell me about self employment, okada, shoemaker, Mai suya, and MannaBBQ no be work my people

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by princetom1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isaactop9:
after watching the debate yesterday, I had a renewed hope for Nigeria. I have always believed that Mr Moghalu is a kind of visionary leader we need in this country.
When I ask youths around me who they feel is capable of leading Nigeria at this point, some say Moghalu, some say Sowore, some say Durotoye, some say Ezekwesili but sadly they end up saying they can't vote for them and when I ask why, they say they just have the feeling that they can't win the election. This decision amongst youths is really saddening, knowing that we have the solution right before our eyes and we still choose to go the wrong direction.
Let us come out as youths and vote for these young leaders enmass and leave these old visionless leaders that have destroyed the future of this country just for their own selfish interests, even if we try and they don't win but we've passed a message that it's no longer as usual

You copy and paste? I read this on Facebook by a friend of mine today... Jesus, why doing copy and paste?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Denton027: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Moghalu is my statesman, extremely brilliant fellow.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
CharleyBright:

why are u sighing?

Go and vote for old cargies like Buhari and Atiku and come back crying about bad economy.
In Nigeria the best of Brains dont stand a chance. It s Dullards like Buhari and Atiku that continue to rule and put u all in bandage.

The economy will plunge back into worse recession if Buhari wins. Na una go hear am.

What's my offence now?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by danuzochukwu: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Actually we just had our best candidates in 2019 presidential election participated in the debate yesterday. Three of them are eminently qualify to lead this country. But unfortunately for us, the vehicles that they are being carried with to the contest are not strong enough to lead them to victory.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by BareFacedLies(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2019
bigboluet:
Pray that you should be alive to see it... Because he will be the next president.. You won't die but be alive to see when the train to get Nigeria working again start

That thieving individual is not the solution to Nigeria's problems...

If he ever gets in, Nigerians will know the real meaning of the word "Suffering" because he and his band of 40 thieves will loot the treasury dry!
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by propsvila: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Isaactop9:
after watching the debate yesterday, I had a renewed hope for Nigeria. I have always believed that Mr Moghalu is a kind of visionary leader we need in this country.
When I ask youths around me who they feel is capable of leading Nigeria at this point, some say Moghalu, some say Sowore, some say Durotoye, some say Ezekwesili but sadly they end up saying they can't vote for them and when I ask why, they say they just have the feeling that they can't win the election. This decision amongst youths is really saddening, knowing that we have the solution right before our eyes and we still choose to go the wrong direction.
Let us come out as youths and vote for these young leaders enmass and leave these old visionless leaders that have destroyed the future of this country just for their own selfish interests, even if we try and they don't win but we've passed a message that it's no longer as usual
Problem is the gullible Northerners
They need lots of massive education, orientation. Sadly only 1 out of every 10 northerners knows about other candidates contesting.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by FunTMK(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below
What is it all about?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Philinho(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
CharleyBright:

Atiku had the opportunity to tell Nigerians why we should vote him,but he failed to show up?
Its like a job interview. you dont show up, you don t get the job.
Extend that message to buhari not Atiku
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by hadura29(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just wondering why people are just noticing KM..

I'll vote for him(win or lose) so that the two useless parties will feel the impact of people who truly wants a visionary leader.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by liver123(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
The problem we have in this country is that we vote for the party and not for the person, once a candidate is not from the major party APC or PDP we don't place much value on them. I think we really need to make a change by voting for the right person irrespective of the party.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by stancydg: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
The problem is we keep assuming the uneducated and uninformed outnumber the educated and informed. Fact says otherwise. Truth is if the educated and informed urban population take their stand by voting for anyone of the three candidates at the debate yesterday, we will all be surprised at the outcome. Let's think like there's no box. Let's change the course of our nation. The statistics below show we far outnumber them but they act like we are irrelevant. Its time for a revolution. Let's say NO to the kettle and the pot. Let's say NO to these two sides of a bad coin. Let's #KM has our vote OR #FD has our vote OR #OBYEZEKS has our vote until all enlightened folks realize we are more than the uneducated that these evils so much depend on.

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Kinzeyfranks(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below
HOW?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Boyooosa(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
paiz:
He should have started from House of Rep or even Senate
But no Straight to Presidency

Atiku Abubakar will utilize his potentials when he becomes president
Atiku will make him Minister of Works and Housing

I beg to disagree.
The question is: is he qualified to be the president of FRN or not? YES he is. Do we need someone like him to lead us or not? YES we do. Do we need to replace recycled leaders with intelligent ones. YES we do!
So what is the excuse! Bro, pls change your orientation NOW! Na beg I dey beg u.
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Even one poster of his, I haven't seen here in Ibadan

so how will he be president

Baba Atiku will surely give him appointment
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by Eaugusta(f): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
OlaSage:
Proofs available.
Ask me how.
Contact below
How?
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by RedboneSmith(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Everytime I tell people that voting for people in small parties with little reach and virtually no structure and financing in a big election (like a presidential election) is wasting one's vote, they get irritated and say naive things like "If you tell your friend and your friend tells a friend, every one will know. " No one has ever won a presidential election in a large complex democracy by just a friend telling a friend. Structure and financing is what gets presidential elections won in large democracies.

Parties like PDP and APC have mobilization at the very lowest levels. I remember when I was working in a remote village in the east. As remote as that village was, they had a PDP leader who was well respected in the village. On election years some party people will come to the guy's compound. The guy will gather the villagers and it will be drilled into them that na PDP everybody go vote for o. On election day, they go out and they do it.

YPP and all those smaller parties that just open office every four years to field a presidential candidate and then close office and vanish completely from the national discourse until another four years, do not have anything that comes anywhere close to that level of penetrating network. And they will make no head way on the presidential level until they do. Fact.

Why not start small and build up? Why do most of them have only presidential candidates? Why can't they try and get candidates into House of Reps, Senate? Why can't they try and win local government chairman positions? A significant presence on these lower levels will make it more feasible for them to get into Aso Rock. And when they get into Aso Rock it will make it easier to implement their good policies. Imagine a YPP president trying to pass progressive bills through a House dominated by APC and PDP and not even one YPP member. Will not work. Why can't they all merge and present a strong third party to be better able to take on APC and PDP?

Anyway, as things stand today, anyone who wants a second term for Buhari should feel free to vote for Moghalu or Ezekwesili or Fela or Sowore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by ola12(m): 12:50am On Jan 21, 2019
deepwater:

Omo see that Kingsley moghalu guy, Omo d guy tight die.

That fela guy is simply overrated, oby don tire.
Kingsley was in his elements all round, Nigeria has never been short of brains, but constantly short of hands to pick the best brains.

On a more serious note, the southern Nigeria remains slaves to Northern Nigeria.

Imagine the northern candidates refused to debate leaving the southern candidates to start speaking English. At the end, the winner of the election would still be from the North?

It is a pitiable situation to be born into a generation where the uneducated and uninformed decides and choose for the educated and informed citizens.

We are here celebrating huge turn up to rally's in different part of the country holding on working days of the week. This is a pure indicator that everyone on those rally grounds are either jobless or jobless.

Don't tell me about self employment, okada, shoemaker, Mai suya, and MannaBBQ no be work my people

Are you in benin, I need to take you out for beer. You smart
Re: Why You Should Vote For Kingsley Moghalu As The Next Nigeria President by naturefellow(m): 12:54am On Jan 21, 2019
ogawisdom:
angry

They are here to split votes and make Buhari win if u kw you know.

Any vote for that irrelevant Kingsley is a vote for Buhari, it was well planned out to split votes.

First of all no northern muslim will vote for a Christian and a southerner like irrelevant Kingsley.

Vote atiku to kick Buhari out
Kingsley cannot get 10000 votes in the whole North, it's a waste voting him, let's just focus on kicking out Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.