Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday (29876 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised / Genevieve Nnaji Pictured With Hilda Dokubo / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Evercurious(f): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Valerie47:
This old man is 18years?

YES..Met him for the first time 2005 when he was still a kid
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by iokpebholo: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Fine mama.
She is finer in real life.

I met her years ago at Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt.
who ask u? Lol
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by stagger: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ahh, see Aunty Hilda ooo, one of the hot babes of UNIPORT those days.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Monaco2(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
lol this MAN is just 18 nawa sha
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by omohlexy: 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
But why this boy smoke Igbo before e take this photo with him mama na? His eyes are closed. He looks so high. Happy birthday your royal highness
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
nanauju:
Wait o, this full blown bearded man just an adult??
When she says 'adult', does she mean he's now old enough to get off her roof? Or he just clocked 18 or 21 which one?? Cuz I'm confused
Who is an adult? angry
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by foster212: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Big lie. Person wey I graduate with back in 2010 for UK.

Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by SaintNemesis(f): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Tuvi is short form of Tuviere, common name in Delta State
DaniTush:
what kinda name is TUVY?
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by LZAA: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2019
nanauju:
When she says 'adult', does she mean he's now old enough to get off her roof? Or he just clocked 18 or 21 which one?? Cuz I'm confused
We no dy yankee
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by bimbotua(f): 3:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Happy Birthday to our young adult o
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by bejick(m): 4:06am On Jan 21, 2019
nanauju:

a savage you are, no chill you get grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by emezuo17: 5:46am On Jan 21, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Fine mama.
She is finer in real life.

I met her years ago at Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt.
. Yes oh very beautiful and humble, carries no air like some of her colleagues, I used to crush on her in those days, what am I saying self? I still crush on her abeg
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by Teeceepat(f): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2019
Cute boy. He looks like Ramsey Noah.
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by kweenfash: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2019
gideon1971:
cool

If u ask me, na who I go ask

But madam can lie oooooo adult at 27yrs

He just turned 18
Re: Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy, Celebrates His Birthday by banio: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i remember those days when this woman can cry for africa in her movies grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.