Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? (655 Views)

Floods In Jeremi, Where Utorogu Gas Plant Is Located / Please Guys Help, How Do I Get To Cele Bus Stop Okota Rd / Nigerian Man Yet To Be Located After Being Granted UK Residence Permit. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by som4reel(f): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Good day everyone, please I'm trying to find my way to primary health centre, Ojoto uno from Otollo, Nnewi. How do I get there? Thanks.
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2019
Take a bus going to Oba and stop at St Patrick’s church Ichi,ask the people around they will direct you to the health centre. There’s a high rise building directly opposite the St Patrick Catholic Church Ichi.you can follow the untarred road inward by boarding a bike.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by som4reel(f): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
FrancisDozie:
Take a bus going to Oba and stop at St Patrick’s church Ichi,ask the people around they will direct you to the health centre. There’s a high rise building directly opposite the St Patrick Catholic Church Ichi.you can follow the untarred road inward by boarding a bike.

Alright, thanks so much
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
som4reel:

Alright, thanks so much
NB:The St Patrick’s Catholic Church Ichi is on your left hand side if you entered a bus going to Oba while Ojoto Uno is on your right hand side. They are facing themselves. If your not watchful you may not know that you are already in Ojoto when you get to the St Patrick’s Catholic Church Ichi.
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by som4reel(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
FrancisDozie:
NB:The St Patrick’s Catholic Church Ichi is on your left hand side if you entered a bus going to Oba while Ojoto Uno is on your right hand side. They are facing themselves. If your not watchful you may not know that you are already in Ojoto when you get to the St Patrick’s Catholic Church Ichi.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by som4reel(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2019
FrancisDozie:

Good morning. Pls, the bus I'll board to Oba, is it the one going through Old road or new road?
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2019
som4reel:

Good morning. Pls, the bus I'll board to Oba, is it the one going through Old road or new road?
The bus going through old road.
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by som4reel(f): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
FrancisDozie:
The bus going through old road.

Alright, thank you
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
som4reel:

Alright, thank you
. Guess you made the journey today did you succeed in what you went for?
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by som4reel(f): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2019
FrancisDozie:
. Guess you made the journey today did you succeed in what you went for?

Yes, I did, thank you very much.
Re: Please Guys, Where Is Ojoto Uno Located? by SkinnyNigga: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Health centre in ireh village... My cousin's house is just behind it..

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Egypt For The AFCON 2019? Checkout Top 10 Cheapest Hotels In Egypt / Canadian Visitor's Visa / I Did A Phd Interview At TAU But I Am Confirm Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.