Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video (18037 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Famousbabe(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kayode Ogundamisi has reacted to Obasanjo's blasting of APC, Buhari and Osinbajo.

Ogundamisi shared this video and wrote:

"Our Official Response to Olusegun Obasanjo!" Sai@MBuhari

Watch the video response HERE and see reactions below....

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Famousbabe(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Watch the video response HERE

Can it beat all Obasanjo said? What Obasanjo might affect Buhari adversely?

1 Like

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
You can imagine the kind of wretched mentality this demonic government want to foist on Nigeria..

Chaiiiii....Where is sarrk....fake BBQ, butterfly... passingshit ....deomelo and bolusti....on that trailer of almajiri..

This is the only reason why Nigeria is now the official poverty capital of the world....That demented slumper in Aso rock and his blood lusting cabals want you all to be poor and wretched just so they can control you like the sea of almajiris and zombies on that trailer...

It is a sin to be rich under this government else you are kwraapppp... grin grin sad shocked shocked

The choice is yours to make...Either to choose next level of poverty and cow worship or choose boisterous society where all life matters and Jobs finally coming back.....There is only one Trump for the Job in Nigeria...If you know you know.... grin grin grin shocked

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by magoo10(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Next level madness
That is what a zombie would do

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by olaolulazio(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
PMB!
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by lathrowinger: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
shocked
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by gideon1971(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
I didn't say pim

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by oyichi: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
keep decieving yourself, thats how u pack peaple from edo state to warri just to decieve peaple that apc has huge support in delta state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by timijoseph01(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nonsense...
Got like new iphone Xr 64gb for Sale @240k
And like new iphone 8plus 64gb 190k
Lagos/Abk check my Sig for contact
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by originalKsp(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Most PMB supporters' brain are like his administration, it ain't just working and there's no hope that it would work.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by whitebeard(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chai
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sai baba till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by coolexy2: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ should just keep quiet cause he made democracy to this level..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Smile4daddy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Half tweeter and Nairalander users I know are insane.

Buhari till 2023 is a done deal.

6 Likes

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by princeade86(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
like for obasanjo, share for buhari

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Justinlean02(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
One thing I've always thanks God about this administration is that it has opened every regions eyes to the harsh reality of a failed nation like ours. After 2015 election many region saw Buhari as a savior and happy the Igbos will be left out now not only we the Igbos but everyone not on the side of the dullards rule are left out even his former supporters... Welcome to the Next level 2019, una neva chee chomtin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by BafanaBafana: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Call us any name. We agree.

But we are not voting for criminals. Simple.

Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by MAYOWAAK: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
For the life of me, I will never understand how former President Olusegun Obasanjo does it. When you think he is done, he has just begun. I have watched in utter amusement how he has, yet again, wangled his way into the front page of newspapers on a daily basis. I don’t know of any other former head of state elsewhere who has turned himself into the subject and object of national attention long after he has left power. Obasanjo is always there, always scheming, always screaming. It is his luck, I must say, but, as a mere mortal, I often wonder why some guys have all the luck.

Obasanjo, amazingly, has become a god or a saint to many Nigerians. Many politicians, commentators, journalists, activists and youths who used to criticise him are now celebrating him as our moral compass. The people he has brutalised before — such as Atiku Abubabakar go to Abeokuta to genuflect to him with two respected pastors in tow.

How does Obasanjo do it? Can anyone help me out? He has a word on every issue. He expresses his opinion so forcefully, so eloquently and so mischievously that you just cannot ignore him. He loves to criticise what he is patently guilty of. He loves to vilify anyone who does not worship at his temple. There is no accusation Obasanjo throws at anyone that he himself is not double guilty of. He has launched ferocious media attacks against most of his successors — President Shehu Shagari, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua and Jonathan. Only Gen. Sani Abacha pre-empted him by throwing him into jail before he could open his mouth.

Obasanjo complains about corruption and Nigerians hail him. What's his moral high ground? Can someone tell me? Has anybody never heard about the Halliburton and Siemens scandals? The damning reports are there in the attorney-general's office. Does the name Dr. Julius Makanjuola ring a bell? Under Obasanjo, he was the permanent secretary of the ministry of defence implicated in a N421 million scandal. Mysteriously, the case was abruptly closed with Nolle Prosequi (no further prosecution) — the first in Nigeria's history.

Well, Obasanjo went on to set up the anti-graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), headed by Malam Nuhu Ribadu, which — in fairness — did kick the backsides of many politicians. But EFCC could not tackle Obasanjo's own corruption: from the obscene fundraiser for his private library to his shareholding in Transcorp — a company that was getting juicy stuff from a government superintended by Obasanjo. Have we all forgotten the scandalous waivers granted to all kinds of human beings, officially defrauding our treasury billions of dollars?

Does anybody remember that Obasanjo was in power for eight years and we kept importing fuel, with PDP financiers getting the contracts through local and foreign fronts? Forgotten so easily? Does anybody remember how much we spent on repairing refineries that kept "knocking" for the eight years that Obasanjo was in power? Does anybody still remember Obasanjo saying on national TV that he did not know the price of kerosene and it was "unacceptable" that it was more expensive than petrol? How does Obasanjo get away with hoodwinking Nigerians?

Do we still remember that Obasanjo did not resolve the electricity problem for eight years? Do we still remember the "$16 billion spent on power without results" for which Obasanjo arrogantly refused to appear before the House probe panel? Is it that we have forgotten that the damning report was killed? Do we still remember that Obasanjo did not add one coach to the railways throughout his tenure despite spending billions of dollars? Does anybody still remember how many federal highways were in terrible state for the eight years that Obasanjo spent in power? Have we forgotten the Benin-Shagamu road saga? Just like that?

When Obasanjo discusses insecurity, I cringe. From every available evidence, Boko Haram started right under his nose. If he had aborted the foetus, maybe we wouldn't be engaged in fire-fighting today. I have heard many Nigerians say, perhaps innocently, that if Obasanjo had been in power he would have crushed Boko Haram by now. Really? How well did he crush the less complex militancy in the Niger Delta? Was it not under Obasanjo that the militancy started in 2004 and flourished?

To the best of my knowledge, militants were bombing oil installations and kidnapping oil workers with ease under Obasanjo. At a stage, daily crude oil production fell to about 900,000 barrels — from the height of 2.5m. In fact, we were later told that why Obasanjo picked Jonathan as the running mate to Yar'Adua was to appease the Niger Delta. Of course, nobody was appeased. The attacks continued until Yar'Adau offered an amnesty deal. How these facts conveniently escape us is beyond my understanding.

Insecurity? Abacha's regime aside, more Nigerians were assassinated under Obasanjo's watch than at any time in our history. The abridged roll-call: Chief Bola Ige, a serving minister; Chief Marshall Harry, co-ordinator of the Buhari presidential campaign in 2003; Chief AK Dikibo, PDP chieftain and ally of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar; Chief Uche Ogbonnaya (OGB), an ANPP senatorial candidate in Imo State in 2003; and Mr. Barnabas Igwe and his wife, Amaka, in Onitsha. The assassins were never unmasked. What is insecurity?

How did Obasanjo become our moral compass? How did he become such a highly sought-after role model? Has anybody ever managed to read the affidavit Obasanjo's own son, Gbenga, filed while seeking a divorce from his wife on the ground of Inbreeding and adultery? It doesn't matter? Has anybody ever taken time to read the letter Iyabo wrote to her father, giving graphic details of his megalomania and duplicity? It doesn't matter? Has anybody ever done a recap of the blatant rigging of elections under the "saint"? It doesn't matter?

Obasanjo pontificates on impunity and we hail him. What happened to us? Dr. Chris Ngige, as governor of Anambra State, was abducted by Obasanjo's associates. Have we forgotten the illegal impeachment of Alhaji Rashidi Ladoja as governor of Oyo State? What about the impeachment of Chief Joshua Dariye as governor of Plateau by eight out of 24 lawmakers? For three years, Obasanjo unconstitutionally withheld Lagos council allocations because of political differences. It took Yar'Adua only a few days in power to undo the impunity.

They say, "Oh, Obasanjo is a patriot. He has the best interest of Nigeria at heart." Really? Can Obasanjo look up to heavens and say, solemnly, that he had the best interest of Nigeria at heart when he was picking his successor? Such a character cannot be my own moral compass. With a moral compass like Obasanjo, though, Nigeria is doomed and damned.e

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by amidel(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dullards...

1 Like

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by BafanaBafana: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
OBJ made Nigerians loose hope in the electoral process by rigging every thing.
He corrupted the senate.
He gave our land to Cameroon
He sent soldiers to kill citizens in Odi and Zaki biam
He allowed sharia law
He removed every governor that opposed him
He handed local governments over to governors as bribes for his support.
He tried to be president for life.
He really screwed Nigeria. Now he is talking crap.
Thunder fire him dia

3 Likes

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Smile4daddy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
PDP Zombies Supporters I see more hunger looming on them as PMB is set to take battle to the next level.

That they are hungry or not happy Buhari is not fixing PDP mess very fast, is not a reason to hand the Nation back to them.

4 Likes

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Yinxies(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is it not not better to be quiet than this response
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by OBoy50: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afonja reasoning with their anus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by klever18(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2019
hit like if you noticed today fp is not lively
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by hypazmedia: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Rubbish. Hopeless fools who have nothing to live for. Let them all fall down from that trailer and b crushed to pieces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Dreambeat: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is in the current sorry state.These are the kind of people the slowpoke in Aso rock depend on for electoral victory.The set of people who don't know their right from their left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by onez: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's time to restructure this country into electoral college. Let's practice true presidential structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by Boss13: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
I am irritated by Kayode. He didn’t even refer to the title of Obasanjo. Na wa o. I weak for Nigeria
Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by pol23: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2019
The people in that trailer and Sarki and co have one thing in common... SUFFERING.
Sufferness has clouded their brain so they will sure vote Buhari....
which better governance do this one want?
I pray Atiku wins though,because Sowore is without fans....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Official Response To Olusegun Obasanjo' - Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Video by culidea: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano's Arrest: CACOL Hails EFCC, Urges Them Not To Leave Any Stone Unturned / Akwa Ibom APC Rally To Honour Victims Of 2015 Elections (Pics) / Buhari Receives Winners Of Boot Camp On ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.