Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (23996 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Botched London Trip - PDP Taunts Buhari / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2019

Buhari, APC should hide its face in shame that after spending billions of naira in propaganda to stop the trip, Atiku, freely traveled to the US, where unlike President Buhari’s wasteful trips, he engaged in fruitful sessions with critical international business entities

President Buhari and APC were so disturbed about Atiku's acceptance by the international community that they wasted billions of naira from the coffers of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) to organize a failed protest in the United States.

When that failed, they attempted to use the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, to threaten our Presidential Candidate, atiku with spurious allegations, which also came to naught, as the entire world saw through the fabrications.

Today, Atiku has a global support, unlike President Buhari, who, as a pariah President, has no friends all over the world. This is the reason President Buhari has gone into frenzy over Atiku Abubakar’s global acceptance.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/buhari-apc-spends-billions-of-naira-to-stop-atiku-us-trip-pdp.html

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by hisgrace090: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is it why APC have refused to be consoled since atiku trip to the US?

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by kernel001: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Somebody has a demented brain.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Bizmagnet: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Amazingly amazing amazement.
Need a website/blog/software? Check my signature for contact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by orion7: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
someone won't be going to America ANYTIME soon. the last time he tried it. a certain Donald trump called him lifeless grin

I nor call name o

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Adeitanajoke(f): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
yes ooo

hisgrace090:
Is it why APC have refused to be consoled since atiku trip to the US?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by richidinho(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
I thought lai mohammed wanted to Arrest Atiku?

F000000000ls

The person that advised him not to arrest must be a genius

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Racoon(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buhari/APC will never recover from the culdesac they have found themselves in after the historic Atiku US visit.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Plus10(m): 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
The amount of cash and time APC and Buhari spend in fighting oppositions is more than a enough to transform Nigeria to a developed nation.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Damsyjay(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
Racoon:
Buhari/APC will never recover from the culdesac the have found themselves in after the historic Atiku US visit.
is it the one he went as the senate president Aide abi which one??

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by ainas247: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
smiley own Goal

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by santopelele(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why is everything in BILLIONS NAIRA in this country?
does that mean that there is enough money in this country and only made for the politicians to loot?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Frankyboy1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
why you are all here,debating,insulting yourselves, sourcing for likes and shares, online polls, and all that, you do not make up to 3% of the actual voters, you are only the few enlightened ones who genuinely care about the well being of your nation, but from my study,I am sorry to inform you that the largest chunk of the voters are out there,jobless,uneducated, unenlightened, no access to information, they re not aware buhari slumped or suffers dementia, they do not even understand they do not care, they can't read or comprehend, then d agberos, d street urchins, election period is their season, of cheap money,oppression,a form of relevance, so the politicians who have the cash and means buys them over, this re the people that determines who wins in my country, a tragic irony!I voted buhari in 2015,but all information and indications available to me, I won't vote him again, neither am I a fan of atiku either, though presently atiku is a better fit than buhari,but I can never trust d PDP and their precedents, so I vote a sowore or ezekwesili, even if they don't win, my conscience is satisfied

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Greenhero(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2019
Chaii... Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Hadone(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who nominated him as the aide to the Senate President so as to cleverly evade arrest?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by KINGwax007(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
Billions abi? We have heard. How about trillions?
I think it would be trillions. Maybe a zillion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by kondoAlata: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
The thing pepper APC no be here. It was a strategic error to have based their campaign on an issue like this. I must also commend Atiku’s strategists for the timing.

Sadly, the ruling party is desperate to hold on to power and willing to go to any length to actualise this.

Until we Nigerians are tired of making love to our oppressors, there is no hope in sight cry

#sayNoToAtikuOrBuhari!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Mopolchi: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2019
I talk am. Buhari govt is very corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by killdiabetes(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
propaganda everywhere.......
Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Pinkyhubb: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
I knew it, it's certainly sure because as far as this election is concerned APC obsession for winning this election can make them to spend huge amounts of money just to Criticize or disqualify their Opposition been PDP,

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
BUHARI IS A DISASTER 1.He made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world*
2.He brought recession
3.While Obasanjo removed Nigeria from debt, he plunged Nigeria back into debt
4.The Nigerian president who on national TV said he would not obey court orders
5.The most tribalistic Nigerian president ever*
6.He uses state apparatus to protect his friends while punishing and prosecuting his enemies
7.He pretends to be poor while his family lives in luxury*
8.He spent almost his entire tenure blaming past governments except himself
9.He has no knowledge of economics*
10.He admitted he has no knowledge of how to make money*
11.Over eleven million Jobs lost under his watch*
12.Herdsmen killing rose under his watch
13.He could not start and complete even a single project throughout his tenure
14.He told lies about his educational qualification*
15.He said he was only going to run for a single tenure
16.His party introduced vote buying into Nigerian political lexicon
17.He used police to threaten voters and intimidate them to secure electoral victories.
18.He rules with an "I don't care' attitude*
19.He only grants interview to foreign journalists.
20.He insults and de-markets the country when he travels abroad*
21.He built no single hospital
22.He enjoys foreign health facilities while his people die in dilapidated hospitals
23.He failed to disclose his ailment as it's done in transparent governments all over the world

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by BigBabyJesus: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
All I want to know is where is that gbana frog eyed bastard?

Baba Oloye Saraki the Don is working while somebory is getting high on opiates
Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by firstolalekan(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Crazy people
Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Fruitful and productive meeting? Nah only your low iq supporters go believe am.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP by islandmoon: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
those campaigning for Buhari are the beneficiary of herdsmen killings and our suffering , no sane person will want this suffering to continue, report says NPower beneficiary received SMS to come out to the campaign ground to mark register in Jos , I don't know if it happened in other states.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tahir Yusuf Forfeits N500 Million To Federal Government / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.