Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

"You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo (14650 Views)

Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
APc supporters are worse than EbolaTogether we shall Atikulate to victory. Never shall the recessionist rule us again IJNOnly two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH

2 Likes

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Sam0(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
As urgent as possible he needs a doctor.He was there for 8 years only to to u use $16 billon on electicity .money we no see,light nko Zero.Suddenly he becomes a saint and an advicer.

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by omolajaone: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Surely the old man that wrote my watch need to visit yaba left

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'd make my comment in one single question line...Nigerians, please who needs a good doctor out of obj and pmb? grin grin Gd nite

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Imagine buhari that collapsed twice this past week , telling someone he needs a doctor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mercenary: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
See lifeless cadaver that takes 5mins to process a simple question...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Ivoryd1: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj doesn't have any moral right to advice the president.......the difference is,clear...obj laid bad precedence while buhari is laying good precedence..... Obj should go and see his doc, buhari too sh

2 Likes

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by 12345baba(m): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
The type that treated bubu and left him with dementia
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Galaticos444: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
We all know who spent 3months in uk hospital 4undisclosed illment so we obviously know who need a doctor asap

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by pensator: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obj by God's grace will live to witness d swearing-in of my beloved president BUHARI come may 29th 2019..PMB belong to everyone and those with vision loves him wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by slivertongue: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
GMB is truly sick for recommending a doctor for a healthy man
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by reuben79: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
bluefilm:

Seriously speaking, I think you personally, you need an English doctor first.
u hv lost ur sense seriously
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by IamPatriotic(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
After Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode, Obasanjo is the next Yoruba man we shall be gifting the Igbo people, since they love and value them more than we do. Unfortunately, there is no one from their side we can exchange any of these three with.
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mynd1(f): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
obj and ipods are the most useless pple on earth.
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Sirjamo: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Afigba ti baba yi te.

Obasanjo has reached a dead end, from now on, he should bury his old head in shame and get ready to be permanently destroyed.

If Buhari was holding back from arresting and prosecuting him for all the atrocities he committed as a president out of respect for his age and status, that respect has evaporated from today, he will be made to answer for all his sins as soon as this election is over.

Reality has dawned on him that his lapdog with whom they connived to steal our common wealth is facing the worst defeat of his life, he's now coming out to make the proverbial "last kick of a dying horse," unfortunately for him, it is too late for a person whose head had been severed to utter any word. Atiku will get the beating of his life next month, and Obasanjo will watch helplessly as it happens and he will not be able to raise a finger or do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Deathstroke00(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:

Obasanjo is the most active ex- general alive , at 80 , he still had the strength to enrol in a four year course of a tertiary institution. Graduated and still went for his doctorate degree.
Buhari on the other hand is a walking dead , suffers from dementia, and irrationality
Shameless almajiri

Say whar ever u want to say, but that wont change the fact that he is our president, from the way u are, everyone will understand that u lacked home training and never had respect for ur elders, how can u come and abuse the president of our great country and the moderators will do nothing about it, he leads Nigeria for godsake

Almajiry or not, he is at level where non of ur familiy members living, dead and the future to come will ever grace to, I weep for the people who celebrated ur birth, thinking the gave birth to a forward thinking person, but they were wrong, u are a disgrace not only to urself, but to the wailers in General

I hope u live long to see febuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by michoim(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Very true...he has become senile and paranoid
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Whobedatte(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Say whar ever u want to say, but that wont change the fact that he is our president, from the way u are, everyone will understand that u lacked home training and never had respect for ur elders, how can u come and abuse the president of our great country and the moderators will do nothing about it, he leads Nigeria for godsake

Almajiry or not, he is at level where non of ur familiy members living, dead and the future to come will ever grace to, I weep for the people who celebrated ur birth, thinking the gave birth to a forward thinking person, but they were wrong, u are a disgrace not only to urself, but to the wailers in General

I hope u live long to see febuhari
Idiots.. N30 k will soon finish ,you'll be back at sabongari market selling your suya .
Enemies of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mynd1(f): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
APc supporters are worse than EbolaTogether we shall Atikulate to victory. Never shall the recessionist rule us again IJNOnly two set of people want buhari to win 2019 election
The SELFISH
The FOOLISH
shataap there u ipod zombie
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Deathstroke00(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:

Idiots.. N30 k will soon finish ,you'll be back at sabongari market selling your suya .
Enemies of Nigeria

Same way u will carry ur carton of galA and yoghurt and keep on doing what u do best.

A typical person who has nothing planned for his future

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mynd1(f): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:

Enemies of Nigeria
shut ur dirty mouth u ipod terrorrist
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
mynd1:
shataap there u ipod zombie
RANT TO HELL...

Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Whobedatte(m): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Same way u will carry ur carton of galA and yoghurt and keep on doing what u do best.

A typical person who has nothing planned for his future
sharrap there !! Ole onijekuje
Ma yara tete wa ise kun ise
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
UNCL3:

Today made it the first day i respected obj as a very smart politician
Obj really got atiku's back n hence will do things necessary to pave way for him(atiku)
Obj is pulling all this stunts to distract apc n people from atiku's debate boycott

WHAT A BIG MIND GAME HE'S PLAYING
RESPECT*

Mourinho of Nigeria politics
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Whobedatte(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
RANT TO HELL...

Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia
You dey mind the idiot ?
Everybody is ipob when I'm more Yoruba than him
Buharis lapdog everywhere
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Deathstroke00(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:
sharrap there !! Ole onijekuje
Ma yara tete wa ise kun ise
Oniranu

I would really need a translator
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Whobedatte:
You dey mind the idiot ?
Everybody is ipob when I'm more Yoruba than him
Buharis lapdog everywhere
APC-HAIN APOLOGIST ARE BRAIN DEAD, SEE FINE GIRL WEY DEY SPOIL HERSELF WITH HATE...
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Naajjii: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
SalamRushdie:
If Obasanjo needs a good Doctor then Buhari needs a good Mortician because Buhari is a walking cadaver being propped by an evil cabal.
An IPOB spotted!!
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by nelronaldo(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lol. APC and insult
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Judging from his performance I think Buhari had a good Doctor. The kind Of Doctor Obasajo needs is a Psychiatrist and I will suggest his bosom friend , a professor of psychiatry, the corrupt former Permanent secretary at the Ministry of Defense during OBJs first term. When T.Y. Danjuma caught him red handed with stolen 400 million Naira and presented him to OBJ, the culprit was packaged and sent out of the country by OBJ. Nigerians forget so easily.
Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
The Atiku we know

1 Share

Re: "You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo by pek(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boyooosa:
This happens when an elderly person ties a corn cob to his waste, he will definitely be insulted by fowl.
*waist*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Istanbul, Turkey / IGP Orders Restriction Of Movement For Supplementary Elections Today. / Lagos-ibadan Rail’ll Ready In June – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.