Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari (26937 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To President Buhari’s Car, Benz That Costs N151m / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / ‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Basic123: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
my problem with buhari is after four years , he should have used to impress Nigerians, and motivate us to vote him second term , he did nothing , now imagine what he would do when he has the next four years that we know politicians always do nothing since they're not coming back
Atiku or any other first timer should go for president !!!
I am motivated to vote him again!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2019
the redundant relic\ serial recessionist at aso blew up the opportunity I gave him in 2015!...he's the most useless thing I ever voted..... #NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
If we should take Obasanjo's words to be true then Atiku is a thief with no morals and one of the most corrupt political office holder in the world: is that correct?

Very correct, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by GetMeRight: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2019
Zansu007:
Those BMC, are not actually supporting buhari, they are paid for what they do.

Now I believe that hunger and money can make a man do anything. If you doubt me ask BMC.

30k stipend is making educated fo*l reason like cow.

Can PDP offer something better? grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by boban007: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2019
SO IDRIS TOO CAN TALK EVEN IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THAT IS HIS TERRAIN HE HAS NO VOICE AND NOBODY RESPECT HIM.WHERE WAS HE WHEN PEOPLE WERE ROOTING FOR 2FACE TO LEAD POLITICAL AND PEACEFUL PROTESTS AGAINST GOVT.NOBODY KNOWS AND RESPECT THIS AGBERO.IDRIS DON JAGA JAGA.JE IS JOBLESS AND BORED AND LOOKING FOR WHO TO VENT HIS ANGER ON.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Splashme: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
my problem with buhari is after four years , he should have used to impress Nigerians, and motivate us to vote him second term , he did nothing , now imagine what he would do when he has the next four years that we know politicians always do nothing since they're not coming back
Atiku or any other first timer should go for president !!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
If we should take Obasanjo's words to be true then Atiku is a thief with no morals and one of the most corrupt political office holder in the world: is that correct?

He simply blamed Obj for aiding Buhari in 2015 knowing that a leopard, Buhari can never change. Still the same old self .

Hope you get that now
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]

You Right my Bro...

I am Desprate to see a NIGERIA that works!

I am So Desprate to see and Have a NIGERIA that is for Nigerians and not for a section of Nigeria..

I am Desprate to see A NIGERIA that Sacks and Deals with Mediocrity in any post of Leadership....

I am Heavily Desprate to see a NIGERIA that Fights and goes all out to secure its Citizens

I am DESPRATE to see a NIGERIA that gives a sense of Direction and Purpose...

That NIGERIA will be made Next Month!

Why did you put Atiku on the list then??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by boban007: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2019
IDRIS THAT HAS NO LEADERSHIP QUALITIES TOO IS TALKING.WHO DASH MONKEY BANANAS.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
Which side this Edris dey na

He is simply blaming Obj for aiding Buhari to power in 2015 knowing that he Buhari as the provebian leopard can never change
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Deputy1111(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2019
Mrop:
Nigeria pop star Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to the trending letter Obasanjo wrote about Buhari and his Administration.

He reveals former president make a terrible mistale as he ask nigerians to vote for The present administration then.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigeria-is-not-for-sale-eedris-abdulkareem-react-to-obasanjo-letter-to-buhari/

..It is high time Nigerians wake up from their bed and face reality... Obasanjo is not a type of leader we can trust or follow...He has no any integrity whatsoever... Nigeria is not for sale...Let us kick out Obasanjo and Atikulooter away.. they are not example of good leaders....
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2019
emerged01:

Lol! It is hard to be on any politician side,so he is confused. He is neither supporting Obj nor Buhari.
Just like me he is confusegrin

sorry he isnt confused.. Pls read again so you wont remain confused
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by molasautos(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2019
whitebeard:
WHAT PART OF BUHARI IS ILL IS IT THAT U DONT UNDERSTAND...!!!

U ARE AFTER PARTY INTEREST NOT COUNTRY'S INTEREST IT UR TYPE THAT WOULD LATER BE COMPLAINING THAT NIGERIA IS BAD AND THEY WOULD LEAVE THE COUNTRY..!

RUBBISH..!!
if we r not abt party interest my pple let us vote this old fools out and vote for young pple
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2019
islandmoon:
I'm afriad anyone supporting Buhari is supporting the unknowns , because clearly its obvious Buhari is too weak, too old , not mentally fit to listen , not mentally or physically fit to handle those files on his desk , this is a man who can no longer make a simple sentence without commiting a blunder, you may be voting in cabals into government in your attempts to vote in Buhari , Nigerians should be careful.

my one cent.

On point

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Femijohn198:
atiku will take Nigeria back to zero

If you think so.Isnt it better than the negative state the nation is in?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why did you put Atiku on the list then??

Any If the Candidates I put there will do a Far Better Job than what we have now!!
No Apologies for that!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Basic123:

He offered Southwest Lagos-Ibadan stand Ard gauge.

recognise June 12.

I now hundreds of my friends that survive on N-Power

for that ,He has my vote and that of my friends.YOU CAN VOTE FOR ATIKU IF YOU LIKE

JUST FOR THESE? IT'S A PITY
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Deputy1111:
..It is high time Nigerians wake up from their bed and face reality... Obasanjo is not a type of leader we can trust or follow...He has no any integrity whatsoever... Nigeria is not for sale...Let us kick out Obasanjo and Atikulooter away.. they are not example of good leaders....

BUHARI NKO? A KNOWN TERRORIST AT THAT.

why do you just type and forget your senses?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
Any If the Candidates I put there will do a Far Better Job than what we have now!!
No Apologies for that!

None of them can do a better job than Buhari.

Buhari is the best president we have had. Baba has pulled us out of recession and the economy has begun to witness steady growth.

Even a combination of OBJ, Atiku and GEJ would not have been able to pull Nigeria out of a horrible recession without throwing us into a depression.

Buhari till 2023.

Deal with it!!!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Basic123: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Evercurious:

JUST FOR THESE? IT'S A PITY
Yes for them.

Now name One reason why Igbo people voted for GEJ in 2015 if not because he added azikwe to his name.

and one achievable promise Atiku as made for you people.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by emerged01(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Evercurious:

sorry he isnt confused.. Pls read again so you wont remain confused

I understand your view but you should understand mine too. As matter of fact and as the situation is,we have two bad choices (Buhari and Atiku)before us,and we just have to choose between the two bad choices.
The question I answered considering my view was "which side is Edris? If you were to answer the question what would be your response after reading his post?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Basic123:

Yes for them.

Now name One reason why Igbo people voted for GEJ in 2015 if not because he added azikwe to his name.

and one achievable promise Atiku as made for you people.

Firstly you need to know that Azikiwe is one of the names of Former President Jonathan. Pls this is 2019 this shallow thinking shld be long gone

Lastly, are you after the promises made to regions or what wld benefit the nation?

It isnt about Buhari or Atiku here and stop being myopic
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Basic123: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2019
Evercurious:

Firstly you need to know that Azikiwe is one of the names of Former President Jonathan. Pls this is 2019 this shallow thinking shld be long gone

Lastly, are you after the promises made to regions or what wld benefit the nation?

It isnt about Buhari or Atiku here and stop being myopic
Ok,enjoy your hypermyopia grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Basic123:

Ok,enjoy your hypermyopia grin

Guess you now ve your answers.. Think again and better this time.

ONE LOVE
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
BluntBoy:

None of them can do a better job than Buhari.

Buhari is the best president we have had. Baba has pulled us out of recession and the economy has begun to witness steady growth.

Even a combination of OBJ, Atiku and GEJ would not have been able to pull Nigeria out of a horrible recession without throwing us into a depression.

Buhari till 2023.

Deal with it!!!
[/s]It will Stand....Neither will it come to pass...

Nigeria have not had Nigerians dealing depression like it is in this period of Governance.....

Beggars and Begging has Increased Increasingly at all point... Online, of line...

Its Heartlessness to call for Pmb continuing having seen the ills in Governance in the past few years..

It got to point when General Danjuma had to ask his people to take up weapons to defend themselves as the Military were confusing..

My Prayer for u is that may The Acts of Pmb witnessed in Nigeria Directly and Indirectly Dwell on you and your Family forever... Amen

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by Evercurious(f): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
Even Obj is after the dollar... Atiku must pay by fire by Force

DID YOU REALLY COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ? OR YOU DIDNT READ IT AT ALL?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by seanw: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
But was it not this same OBJ that told us that Atiku is the DEVIL? what happened, has the devil transformed to an angel?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]It will Stand....Neither will it come to pass...

Nigeria have not had Nigerians dealing depression like it is in this period of Governance.....

Beggars and Begging has Increased Increasingly at all point... Online, of line...

Its Heartlessness to call for Pmb continuing having seen the ills in Governance in the past few years..

It got to point when General Danjuma had to ask his people to take up weapons to defend themselves as the Military were confusing..

My Prayer for u is that may The Acts of Pmb witnessed in Nigeria Directly and Indirectly Dwell on you and your Family forever... Amen

May the acts of Atiku as VP from 1999-2007 dwell on you and your family forever. May your destinies be handled the very same way Atiku handled privatization when he was Vice President, amen.

May your family fortune be stolen and diverted into running personal investments as Atiku did while he was in government, amen. (this would not have any effect as long as Atiku did not steal or misappropriate funds).

In short, may yours and the lives of members of your family be run the way Obasanjo and Atiku ran Nigeria, amen.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by bedspread: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
BluntBoy:

May the acts of Atiku as VP from 1999-2007 dwell on you and your family forever. May your destinies be handled the very same way Atiku handled privatization when he was Vice President, amen.

May your family fortune be stolen and diverted into running personal investments as Atiku did while he was in government, amen. (this would not have any effect as long as Atiku did not steal or misappropriate funds).

In short, may yours and the lives of members of your family be run the way Obasanjo and Atiku ran Nigeria, amen.
[/s]
It cannot Stand.... Neither can it come to Pass...

I Did not call for Atiku! I called for a New Hand! Any of them but Pmb...

Atiku has not been President so u cannot judge him with now...

You Cannot Compare Obasanjo/ Atiku Governance to the Mishap in Governance now..

I Better Have an Obasanjo/Atiku with all JOY

You Have Pmb handiwork in Full Measure
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]
It cannot Stand.... Neither can it come to Pass...

I Did not call for Atiku! I called for a New Hand! Any of them but Pmb...

Atiku has not been President so u cannot judge him with now...

You Cannot Compare Obasanjo/ Atiku Governance to the Mishap in Governance now..

I Better Have an Obasanjo/Atiku with all JOY

You Have Pmb handiwork in Full Measure

Atiku has not been president my foot!!!

So, the privatization he chaired did not affect us abi? The revenue inflow to his university did not affect us abi? So, he has to be president before we can judge his misappropriation abi?

You must be drunk.

That prayer stands!!! In fact, may you and your family be neglected the way Obasanjo and Atiku neglected the ex workers of the defunct Nigerian Airways who were neglected for 15 years without any benefits.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Obasanjo Letter To Buhari by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
true talk dearie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Cover Today’s Woman Magazine / How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.