Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (54366 Views)

I Will Continue Delivering For Nigerians - Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos) / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Olatara(f): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:

Did you?
Answer my question, did you read it or not?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by olaswim: 7:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Okay
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by dokie: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2019
eleojo23:
Really?

This Buhari is so proud even in his inept and clueless state.

He needs to be humbled next month..

Which Buhari? Does Buhari know Obasanjo wrote a letter or that his government has responded?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by sogodihno: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Let the war begin

Afonjas supporting BUHARI are all senseless

u are more senseless, no president. has done half of the evil Obasanjo has done for this country.

we will never willingly return this country to the hand of the looters.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by InaNla(f): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Olatara:
Answer my question, did you read it or not?

Who are you voting for?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Borderless: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=74961295][/quote]

You’re shamefully back?

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by islandmoon: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol angry grin

those campaigning for Buhari are the beneficiary of herdsmen killings and our suffering , no sane person will want this suffering to continue, report says NPower beneficiary received SMS to come out to the campaign ground to mark register in Jos , I don't know if it happened in other states.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by oyichi: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2019
obasanjo will be the one to teach u some lesson after u must have been bundled to the the international criminal court, just a matter of months
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Muscomide: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Let the war begin

Omo ale Yoruba lo ma d'ibo fun Buhari
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by greatiyk4u(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Teach am abeg
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Comkash: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2019
No qualms! Obasanjo brought this wahalla too, it's not only us that will suffer let him taste the food he joined hand in cooking
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Gkemz: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Buhari is a vindictive ruler who attacks every opposition with every available weapon. BMC get ready to exit nairaland.
Daura is inevitable.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by sfsmng: 7:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Olatara(f): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:

Who are you voting for?
My political candidate choice is none of your business dear, you did not read the content, you just rush to comment on the headline. Let me quote Reno "Opposition is not madness".
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by InaNla(f): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Olatara:
My political candidate choice is none of your business dear, you did not read the content, you just rush to comment on the headline. Let me quote Reno "Opposition is not madness".

We know your type. Blind support of our iberiberism.

Olatara:
No mind the guy, wicked soul, anyway I am voting for Buhari, he is the best for now.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nasir123(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2019
I love this reply.
Obasanjo should be ARRESTED.
He is a criminal.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by magzey: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2019
Obasanjo is indeed sick and frustrated he will die slowly after FEBUHARI 16TH. grin grin grin grin

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nasir123(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
foolish dictator, obj is the last person you will threatened and go scot free,

lifeless thing

What are u saying?
OBJ is a criminal.
He should be arrested ASAP!
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Olatara(f): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2019
tradepunter:
The YORUBA bastards supporting this buhari will never see a good end. They know this man is tyrant that is been used by some idiots that done mean this country well, yet they turn a blind eye.

Ooooo God let this country just scatter and let everyone go their separate ways...

Call me an ipob yoot, wailer or whatever.... Watch out a win for buhari will see a step Up in herdsmen attack in southern region.... And we will see a very bloody situation in the middlebelt cuz the country is not secured.

Nigerians you guys haven't seen anything, but one thing for sure is that the collaborators who saw this and did nothing will never find rest where ever they run to and where ever they hide In the mighty name of Jesus.
Hmmmm uncle, everyone is entitled to there opinion, you can wail forever.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Nasir123(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2019
ct2:
Obasanjo should know buhari is not Jonathan,

if Obasanjo turns to ballot paper we will use him to vote for Buhari .

some one his son accused of sleeping with his own wife

iyabo his daughter said so many terrible things about

I quit agree buhari might not be performing to our expectations, only God is perfect but Obasanjo is the worst when it comes to the rule of law

Thank you my brother.
OBJ should be arrested.
He is a big Thief.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by magzey: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2019
oyichi:
obasanjo will be the one to teach u some lesson after u must have been bundled to the the international criminal court, just a matter of months
are you FKK Cousin in cocaine market grin grin

Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Olatara(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2019
InaNla:

We know your type. Blind support of our iberiberism.

So? Because you are voting for Atiku, I should do the same? you are funny. I stick to who I will vote for, whether you like it or not.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by InaNla(f): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Olatara:
So? Because you are voting for Atiku, I should do the same? you are funny. I stick to who I will vote for, whether you like it or not.

Safe trip sister. Good luck on your choice tongue
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2019
ct2:

I quit agree buhari might not be performing to our expectations, only God is perfect but Obasanjo is the worst when it comes to the rule of law

Do u have value for human lives? U will see buhari is incapable of protecting people. What u see during this election period that make buhari look slightly better than is consistent dismal performance initially is just a mirage.

The problem here is buharis govt is controlled by unknown men who are not answerable to Nigerians. How can such a govt have ur interest at heart. Buhari is to old to rule that’s why these unknown men have their way easily. The only saving grace in buharis administration is Osinbajo. It would have been a disaster literally.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by papascode: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2019
The south West should be proud they have a man in obasanjo.
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Princedapace(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2019
ct2:

See how useless this country is and will remain.. So because someone is bad, he doesn't have the right to condem another person who is bad too?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Old fool obasonjo,u better be preparing to refund our 16billion dollars on power, or else that when u we Likening president Buhari with General Sani ABach very well, old fool
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Myde4naija(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Let the war begin

where is the sense in your statement?
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
TheCable

HomepageTop Stories
‘I’ll teach you a lesson you will never forget’ — Buhari replies Obasanjo
TheCable in On the GoTop Stories

President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to teach ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo “and his co-travellers” a political lesson they will never forget.

In a statement which Garba Shehu, presidential spokesman, issued on his behalf, Buhari accused the former president of being hostile to leaders he has no control over.

He described him as someone who lacks the moral standing to criticise his administration.

The statement was issued in response to the latest criticism of Obasanjo.

The elder statesman had alleged that Buhari was taking the country down the path of Sani Abacha, former military dictator.

Denying the allegation, Shehu said Obasanjo needed to visit his doctor for treatment.

“The sixteen-page letter the former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari and released this afternoon is the last push by desperate politicians who can’t handle the President politically and have resorted to subterfuge,” the statement read.

“Our first message to the former President is that he needs a good doctor for good treatment and to say to him, ‘Get well soon’.”

“As repeatedly said of him, since Chief Obasanjo left office in 1979, he never let every succeeding leader of the country function freely, and this included the one he personally handpicked against all known rules drawn up by the party that put him in the office of the President. But Chief Obasanjo is jealous because President Buhari has more esteem than him and the sooner he learns to respect him the better.

“It is a notorious fact that in dealing with any leader that he failed to control, he resorted to these puerile attacks. As the grand patron, more correctly the grandfather of corruption as described by the National Assembly, Chief Obasanjo released today’s letter purely for the reason of rescuing his thriving corruption establishment.

The elections starting in February will be free and fair as promised the nation and the international community by President Buhari.

“What Chief Obasanjo and his co-travelers in the PDP should expect is that from the outcome, we will teach them a political lesson that they will never forget. This margin will be much bigger than we had in 2015.”

He also denied the allegations of Obasanjo that the Buhari administration had started recruiting the officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) who would be used to rig the exercise.

“Claims that President Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) have embarked on the president’s “self- succession project, by recruiting collation officers who are already awarding results based on their projects to actualise the perpetuation agenda, in which the people will not matter and the votes will not count” is not only utterly false, but a copious note from the book on the failed third term agenda of President Obasanjo,” the statement read.

“As for his attacks of the administration’s records in fighting corruption, what the former President said is no more than evidence that President Buhari’s war against corruption is succeeding. They thought it is all a joke.

“A leader who took USD 16 billion “upfront” to supply electric power yet failed to add a single megawatt to the national grid and to date, there is no trace of the money is jittery that he will be called to account. He is a coward.

“This language of his 16-page letter, likening President Buhari to General Sani Abacha, a man he dreaded and the one who jailed him under military laws is most unfitting from a former President of Nigeria.

“The claim that President Buhari has put in place rigging machinery is both outlandish and outrageous. We are unable to get the words to describe a 90-year old liar, except to say that by the publication of this tissue of lies against the President, he Obasanjo, not the President will fall from everyone’s esteem.”

https://www.thecable.ng/ill-teach-you-a-lesson-you-will-never-forget-buhari-replies-obasanjo/amp?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala Mynd44

Lolzzzzzzzz e don happen!
Re: ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo by Hoodbilonia: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Jesus must come before then
enuf is enuf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren Pictured With Dolphins In Dubai / Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.