Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State (1336 Views)

Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State by Emmypade(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2019
I was amazed as to what happened yesterday, I was now thinking if it's only in Anambra state its happening or every other state in Nigeria, the government needs to call something's to order or better still send corp members to their various state of origin.
I can't imagine someone posted to Anambra state went out to look for a place to rent as her PPA did not provide any convenient place for her, only for the landlady to make this statement, I CAN NOT RENT MY HOUSE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO GIRL
Re: Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Emmypade:
I was amazed as to what happened yesterday, I was now thinking if it's only in Anambra state its happening or every other state in Nigeria, the government needs to call something's to order or better still send corp members to their various state of origin.
I can't imagine someone posted to Anambra state went out to look for a place to rent as her PPA did not provide any convenient place for her, only for the landlady to make this statement, I CAN NOT RENT MY HOUSE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO GIRL

Stop spreading lies around.

This unconfirmed lie won't stand.

Be guided.

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State by tonymyke4life(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Emmypade:

U r not serious. What wud u gain from bring ethnic differences. Do not b a vessel for d devil. Be guided. U r a male from ur profile yet u claim dat u were d one d landlady was talking to. 'Igbo girl'. Ur plan wud not work

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State by IkpuMmadu: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Emmypade:

This is morning...come to Lagos and Ibadan that the Yoruba landlord would tell you that you are omo igbo and he wouldn't rent house to you.

This has been on for decades...you just experienced this small one you dey shout ! What about it is that have gotten used to it in Yoruba land nko?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Emmypade:
if can’t speak their language, u will suffer

(1) (Reply)

Year 2020 NYSC Batch / Medical Certificate Of Fitness For Just 1200 / Narrow Escape : An NYSC Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.