Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] (27171 Views)

Buhari Lands In Jos For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-Off(Pictures) / #PMBInLagos: Buhari Lands In Lagos To Commission Dangote Fertiliser Plant / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by brightalo17: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Qhat if the defending championing isn't contesting? So Buhari now controls Atiku.. What a shame..
Is it Buhari that organized the debate? Oga get small sense na.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by Eberex(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^

Forget about debates... they have NEVER counted in
Nigerian Presidential elections. Most of the masses
don't even have TV to watch debates, and they constitute
the majority of voters with PVCs in Nigeria. grin

It is the elite and the middle class who watch these
debates that end up NOT voting on election day
especially in the South of Nigeria. They are the ones
who love to clap to every BIG ENGLISH debaters say on
TV but they constitute a smaller number of voters.

Atiku who did not come for the debate proper
will even get more votes that Fela Durotoye,
Ezekwesili, and Moghalu combined.

The Northerners are even more enthusiastic and
savvy about voting. PMB will win this election
based on existing projects his government has finished
in less than 4 years. On the day of the debate,
he commisioned the new Baro River Port in Niger
State. Performance WILL BE more POWERFUL than
any debate on TV!

you are forgetting by RIGGING
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by 4gunners(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nobody should be surprised by this. Buhari is Borno, Borno is Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by rickyrex(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
the crowds at rally doesn't decide the out come of election. some will not vote, some don't have PVC, some will vote other parties. some will just be there to look

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by arewaboy01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
Seetto:
I pray I should be love, the way this man is love o, his love real among his people..
you shall find love my brother

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANT TO DEATH...

LAS LAS You will run MAD! and PMB will remain OUR president!!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by livelymatilda22: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
brightalo17:
Is it Buhari that organized the debate? Oga get small sense na.
Thsnks but I get sense... Why you no get sense?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Eberex:

Shame no dey catch you? That man finished you with argument.

Keep ranting on social media ok, INEC will come and count your likes OK.

SAI BABA!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by arewaboy01(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Seetto post=74969308][/quote] gej was absent in that particular debate
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire but it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.APc supporters are worse than Ebola

Kai, You are surely losing it. I pity you on February 16.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by FMP001(m): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
over to shekarau
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by Konquest: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
Eberex:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Not necessarily by rigging... the NW, SW
NE, and a part of NC [Niger, Kwara, Nassarawa]
have the highest votes locked down for PMB and
Atiku to share in different percentages but PMB
will hold sway in these areas based on past
voting demographics.

Read more here: https://www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north

No sentiments here. The Northern masses are
locked down for especially PMB. It is like a cult
movement because these guys have their PVCs
ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by Babacele: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
who would not be inflexibly loyal to a man who gave your life back to you when all hope was lost especially when PDP looted defence budget and encouraged bokoharam to turn NE to hell for many years? Thank you Borno ,letter writer and grand patron of corruption can continue to write nonsense, we don't care! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by humberjade: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
People can do anything for d people they love sha...I can't, i repeat, I can't converge in any gathering with more than 15 people in places like Borno, not talk of a crowd of over 20K...d fear of suicide bombers is d beginning of having a long life.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by deomelo: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2019

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by danchi2019(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=maasoap post=74970194]

We'll collect his money and we won't vote for him. After all, it is our money. Some have collected 2000, 5000 and 10,000 dollars already
where are they collecting?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by ledaman: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
May Almighty Allah restore peace to their place.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by modsfucker: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
OKOATA:
angry only people who have nothin to do with their life will go out there roaming around the street all in the name of campaign,,, that’s what unemployment has caused Nigerians … A normal country which citizens hand are busy you will never see massive crowds at any party campaign but when they have nothing good to do with their life they will pull out because they are going to bbe paid for it. Jobless people on a Monday Morning and see them like zombies

That moment when one thinks he's intelligent, but unfortunately he's not... The only reason that can make you post the above comment is pure ignorance. Check the below pic and respond

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by Charly68: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
I think the less privileged are too happy and contented with Buhari ,carry go they keep singing ..Obj will have to murder sleep to remove this Baba

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by Seetto: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
arewaboy01:
you shall find love my brother
Amen my brother, you too shall find abundant love..

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

LAS LAS You will run MAD! and PMB will remain OUR president!!!!
Tell us why a sane mind will love buhariDementia
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by Idrisayuba8: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Sai BaBa 2019

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by akdjr(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Love by many hate by few

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
danchi2019:
where are they collecting?

During the PDP primary election. He should the power of dollars to crush his opponents. Lol
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by ChidiAlaigbo: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia

The only person suffering from something (i dont know what) is YOU!

Vote Atiku if you like but leave me and my fellow BuHARI supporters to support our BUHARI.

Dont be deceived by that useless 90 year old idiot general from my father's state and father's town and local government.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

The only person suffering from something (i dont know what) is YOU!

Vote Atiku if you like but leave me and my fellow BuHARI supporters to support our BUHARI.

Dont be deceived by that useless 90 year old idiot general from my father's state and father's town and local government.
Shame to dem APC Zombies
Atiku we know, Atiku we shall vote
WE stand with restoration
WE stand with economical revitalisation
WE stand with restructuring
WE stand with respect for rule of law
WE stand with true democracy
WE stand with true patriotism
WE stand with Wazirin Atiku Abubakar
WE stand with PDP!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by aremu1965: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
OKOATA:
angry only people who have nothin to do with their life will go out there roaming around the street all in the name of campaign,,, that’s what unemployment has caused Nigerians … A normal country which citizens hand are busy you will never see massive crowds at any party campaign but when they have nothing good to do with their life they will pull out because they are going to bbe paid for it. Jobless people on a Monday Morning and see them like zombies

This is cheer love of a leader that has performed all over the country. Tell me if you have not seen at least one federal road construction in your state. His achievement in almost 4 years has surpassed that of PDP in 6 years. Boko haram has seriously been dealt with if not you will not see these ma-mouth crowd coming to welcome the president. NEXT LEVEL for those that can visualized the future. Our children will pray for us at old age for having his type and not voting for looters again.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by aremu1965: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Tell us why a sane mind will love
buhariDementia

It is you minority that see BuhariDemetia, we see BUHARI Integrity, BUHARI corruption fighter, BUHARI infrastructure developer, BUHARI the trust worthy, BUHARI the one that is loved without sharing dollars and Naira, BUHARI the future. We did not vote an orator as a president but a TRUST WORTHY MAN with our resources. Take these to the bank. NEXT LEVEL please

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by brightalo17: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Thsnks but I get sense... Why you no get sense?
If you get sense how come you never knew that the debate wasn't organized by Bahari ? Guy honestly you no get sense believe me.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
aremu1965:

It is you minority that see BuhariDemetia, we see BUHARI Integrity, BUHARI corruption fighter, BUHARI infrastructure developer, BUHARI the trust worthy, BUHARI the one that is loved without sharing dollars and Naira, BUHARI the future. We did not vote an orator as a president but a TRUST WORTHY MAN with our resources. Take these to the bank. NEXT LEVEL please
Buhari is the new Father Christmas in town!
First, he gave Guinea Bissau $500,000 last week, and he has now approved a grant of 1 billion dollar for Sudan to enable them fight famine.
This is a country that can't pay 30k naira minimum wage. A country that has been designated as the poverty capital of the world fighting poverty in another land.
A country that has been borrowing and even trying to sell of its assets to finance a budget is giving to another country.
A country that doesn't suffer famine, but its citizens are very hungry.
This grant to a great extent revalidates the Jubrin saga!
BUHARILOOTER must be voted out at all cost!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by bigfish3k: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
all these climbing of roof, climbing of tanks, climbing of bill boards etc are all arranged by APC to make their rigging easier

if not why will there be space on the floor and yet one irrational person will go and climb roof. how much were they paid?

is it that easy to climb a roof... mtchew.. zombies
what is the meaning of climbing a roof, northerners and mumuness
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Lands in Borno For APC Presidential Campaign [Photos] by livelymatilda22: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
brightalo17:
If you get sense how come you never knew that the debate wasn't organized by Bahari ? Guy honestly you no get sense believe me.
You just confirmed that you are senseless...

Yes it wasn't organized by Buhari, so why did Atiku insisted that Buhari must be there before he can debate?
Is he debating for Buhari or Nigerians?
Was that not a good opportunity for him to have won more voters for himself?

If buhari decides not to contest again again, will Atiku also withdraw since he is now a zombie copying Buhari?

Whether you accept it or not, as far as that debate is concerned, Atiku is the biggest looser..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Donates N160 Million Over COVID-19 / Orji Kalu In Closed Door Meeting With Ali Modu-sheriff (Photos) / The Real Looters List President Buhari, Lai Mohammed Should’ve Released – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.