Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller (5071 Views)

Meet 15-year Old Ekene Franklin, 2019 Best Jamb Candidate. He Said... / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by YossyInfo(f): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Children chat with YOSSY

On my way to Obalende, yesterday, January 21, I met Rofiat Adebile at Eko Idumota, Nigeria. The first thing that attracted me to her was the boiled sweet potatoes she was carrying on her head and then her tired look.

It was fun chatting with the 15-year-old girl, who is the 3rd child in the family of four children. Her father is a bricklayer and her mother boils sweet potato for sale.
I felt pity for her, when she told me, she must sell all the potatoes before returning back to the house.

Fortunately, Rofiat is still a lucky girl, aside leaving with her parent at Adeniji Olushi, she attends A.G.S, a government school in Amadia, Olushi.

Keep in touch as we bring you more stories from young children

5 Likes

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by purples25(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Some people will be talking about beauty in everything ,as if it is the meaning,beginning and end of life.

I hate such people cuz they oppress and make life hard for others for very STUPID reasons. No other sense, whoever is not fine does not have hope, if we are not fine we should go and drown in the lagoon.

The worst part of it is that these people are very many. Ghouls.

Just look at this, look at this poor girl, and all they know is that the girl is not fine.

I wish I could curse.

3 Likes

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by donwhit(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Too many paedos in nigeria. We talking about helping somebody you are talking about beauty. The girl is not even up to 16. U need spiritual and psychological intervention

7 Likes

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Doesn't look 15

1 Like

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by Chubhie: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
This picture brings me to tears...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by dullardpmb: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
She better pass your sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by Godskidk(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
You must not comment... What's the correlation between the post and your comment? She is not a bride or beauty pageant for crying out loud, she is a victim of circumstances... What she needs is your kindness, not your opinion...

3 Likes

Re: Meet 15-year-old Sweet Potato Seller by chloride6: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
Isn't this wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nursing Science At The Lagos State University ( LASU) / University Of Abuja Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.