Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , (23173 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / BBC Slams FG, Promises To Release More Documentaries On Insecurity / Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by franchasng: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2019
crafteck:
He's right, I wanted buhari, but the truth is he's not fit, I dislike Atiku but he's the next in line, my dislike is not as important as getting the sick man out, we will then take Atiku out in 4 years, let them know 8 is not automatic.
Very reasonable human being, stay blessed and please convince your wards and people you know

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by biggestmanhood(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2019
buhari is a plaque that must be uprooted come next month,back to daura is a done deal
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by biggestmanhood(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2019
I hate buhari with all my life

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2019
I like the swagger and direct speeches of OBJ. Truth is truth

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Malawian(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2019
It amazes me how the Yoruba thinks the North will prefer a Yoruba APC President to a Northern PDP President. I really can't fathom how stupid a whole tribe can be.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Pat4321: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Obasanjo father of corruption
And your Father is the father and founder of poverty, lies, hatred, terrorists herdsmen tec
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
LEGEND

Supreme Spirit's Son.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Pat4321: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2019
sureheaven:
"Greatness is not in Aso Rock but PMB took greatness there. You weren't great because you are President, you're President because you're great. Just like Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello, Aminu Kano, Uncle Bola Ige, Mko, they were great without being President. OBASANJO had been President three times, yet, he is still in desperate search for greatness...."

"He didn't write Buhari until Buhari honored MKO and June 12. He saw that as wickedness to his person. He said to himself "How can another man from the SW be greater than me?"...but the truth is even in death AWOLOWO and ABIOLA are by far greater than OBASANJO even if he lives for the next one thousand years...."

"OBASANJO has no conscience. He is the only President that disobeyed the Judgement of the SUPREME COURT on LAGOS Allocation. But today, he said he's fighting for the judiciary. What is he smoking
Mad people too can speak for s longtime without making sense. But they think that they're wiser
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
kennosklint:
More of that baba iyabo no peace for the wicked

No Love for Bokoharam, Macban and Muric on our Nigeria Planet.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay All these Yorubas that like commenting with Yoruba should grow up Write what someone can read and understand Mumu them

You can write Fulfude or Igbo, we shall read and respond appropriately.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Bamz(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
girls please if your boyfriend is supporting buhari pls marry him bcus no matter how useless you have become he will still Marry you

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Catalyst4eva:
Buhari must go...
Somebody said is a religion in the north..
I say he's nobody and he must go back to daura
Is it by force to rule
What kind of country is this?

He is Idi Amin Dada/Pinochet Incarnate.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Humblezack:
Obasanjo has no shame. Nobody cares about what he says anymore

I care and I am a Spirit of God.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Patdedon:
You're a poor student of history. I don't want to call you a "dumbo", though it best describes you based on the thrash you just spewed
Good night!

You are a demented Herdsman
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Yankee101: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Chei. Obj is the final hammer. So close to elections
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2019
BelovedofLord:

IS NIGERIA NOW A HOUSE OF TRAGIC COMEDY

It's so very disheartening, that this kind of trash could take place in the 21st century in a contraption called Nigeria.

Whilst, younger nations around the World are making meaningful impact in growing their economy and bettering the lot of their citizens, we are here burying our own, day in day out, as if burying was the sole responsibility of the Government!

Wherever anyone that had a hand in the bringing together of these diverse ethnic Nationalities to form the contraption called Nigeria are, let the good Lord Yeshua, pay them their deserved wages!

Anyway, the new dawn is just moments away.

And, mind you I'm not talking about any event of February.

Do think about it.

Shalom.

Just look at them. Arsonists and demented Idiots.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by lelechuka: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
crafteck:
He's right, I wanted buhari, but the truth is he's not fit, I dislike Atiku but he's the next in line, my dislike is not as important as getting the sick man out, we will then take Atiku out in 4 years, let them know 8 is not automatic.

Correct
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by yemex04(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Honestly this may be so true if this has come from another source .. BABA Obj wants to be known as the longest serving president/head of state in Nigeria's history.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by kokomilala(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2019
George Bernard Shaw said that he that cannot change his mind cannot change anything. Why is OBJ being criticized for supporting PMB in 2015 and making a volte face to oust him for 2019?
It takes courage for him to stand up to Buhari,looking him eyeball to eyeball.
I've said it before,Buhari is a failure of history. Not that history failed,but he engineered the making of such bad history.
The bell tolls for him twice: First in 1983-85,where he plunged the economy into recess.And now,2015-date,where he has again deepened Nigeria into the abyss of socio-political and economic grave.
The world is better off without the likes of him.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Idrisayuba8: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo is a scumbag and A low life hypocrite. He has bad opinion about everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by simplesearch: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2019
Just wonder what Nigeria political landscape would look like if people like OBJ wasn't available. Love him or do otherwise, he sure keep any Government in a sober and active mode, both applauding and castigating them when the need arises not minding the backlash resulting from such frank talk. Most Men coward in the face of tyranny and misrule but not this Man, he wholeheartedly speaks his mind without employing any form of diplomacy. Take anything away from him but not his fearlessness and audacity.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Konquest: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isokay
All these Yorubas that like commenting with Yoruba should grow up
Write what someone can read and understand
^^^^
Use Google Tranlate if you don't understand Yoruba... instead of cursing!
I use it a lot for translating foreign language text like French, Spanish etc,
into English.

Life has become so simple for mankind with these online tools.

USE IT
!
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by YPYP: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2019
OBJ is the genesis of your problem,hold him responsible cos is leader of thieves
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Konquest: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
kaykay1980:
The End of Obasanjo’s Catalogue below:

Dr @fimiletoks takes Obasanjo to the cleaners, says "teacher don't teach me nonsense":

1. Last kick of a dying horse. A toad doesn't run in the afternoon..You are afraid, fear has overwhelmed you.
You should have written this letter to yourself in 2003 and 2006 when we witnessed the worst elections in our history.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense
https://twitter.com/fimiletoks/status/1087113177446391811?s=19

2. I am old enough to know who you are..
2003 / 2007 was massively rigged, you were planning to turn Nigeria into a one-party state with Iwu. Let me remind you that you removed 3 sitting senate presidents, chased away 2 PDP chairmen, state of emergency in Plateau and Ekiti state.

3. Through your cohorts you removed Ngige, Rasheed Ladoja, Fayose, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha..

You forcefully withheld Lagos state funds just because you couldn't break Tinubu.

Murder of political opponents including a sitting Attorney General, Bola Ige, Harry Marshal, Chief Dikibo

4. Chief Dikibo, Chief Ogbonaya Uche all of ANPP. The great Chuba Okadigbo, was attacked with teargasses, he died from the attack.

Should we talk about Zaki Biam? You wiped out 300 families, deployed amoured tanks with helicopter gunship against harmless civilians..

5. You refused to apologise or acknowledge the evil perpetrated against the community, ignored the federal high court ruling to pay compensation to the victims of Zaki Biam..

Should we talk about Odi in Bayelsa? You made the place a ghost town till today they are yet to recover.

6. Should we talk a out Massob? Peter Obi ordered a shoot at sight on Massob, it was your order..5000 of them went missing.

https:///VzE97I8uxs

7. You left Odi with just two buildings, a church and a bank..women, men and children.

https:///tQwqDnVUhR

8. Why are you afraid? Your transcorp shares? Your Bells University which you miraculously acquired after leaving prison with less than 2000 naira in your pocket or the National library which was fraudulently acquired. Your farms was dead when you came out of prison..

9. How did you revive it? What are your stakes in the oil and gas sector? Why are you crying so badly..

Letters upon letters to what effect? Would you have tolerated Saraki and Dogara in the National Assembly? You were despotic, you haunted your party members..

10. Today INEC just confirmed that APC will not be on the ballot paper for Rivers and Zamfara state elections.
Who born monkey? Would this happen with you as president?
Why are you after Buhari? Are you afraid that his success will make you irrelevant after 8 years?

11. PMB has achieved what you could achieve in your backyard..
He has awarded the reconstruction of the road to your ota base. Are you not happy that a rail line will pass through Ogun state? Are you not happy that Lagos - Ibadan expressway will be completed by a Fulani man?

12. Are you not happy that the Nigerian Airways workers you disengaged and the Biafran police officers you abandoned have now received their entitlement after several years? What is your grouse baba?

You are not happy that rice farmers are smiling to the bank in kebbi and ebonyi?

13. You gave us GSM and killed Nitel...oh we have thanked you enough..

What else do you want? You want to disrupt and heat up the system..you want electoral violence by discrediting INEC because you are afraid of Buhari.

14. Your letters are inconsequential because you cannot win in your local government. You formed a political party, you formed CUPP a coalition to destabilize PMB yet he is getting more popular.

You made your daughter a senator and a commisioner for Health..we did not complain..

15. Who killed Bola Ige your Attorney General? Who killed Harry Marshall? How much did you spend on power? Are you afraid of a probe?

You cannot distort history, you are actually on the same page with Abacha..

Rest well in Ota and feed your chickens, Nigeria has moved past you..

16. You complained about Boko haram but what happened when you visited the family of the leader? He was killed..by who and why?

https:///Xoatuv3iLh

17. In 2015 you canvassed for a dialogue with sect, now you are singing a new tune. When you visited in 2011, you gave them money and gifts..you believed Boko haram was legitimate..

https:///EEa3Xf4YGP

18. During your tenure we had religious wars in the north, Bakassi and Egbesu boys running riot in the south east, beheading people in broad daylight. We had militancy in the south south..we had OPC in the south west..you jailed the Late Fasheun, ordered shoot at sight on OPC members

19. What exactly is on your score card? Debt forgiveness and GSM..

Teacher don't teach me nonsense..

20. Someone just reminded me of the Ife/Modakeke war, Tiv / Jukun clash..
Tales of horror all over the country during your reign..

Let me stop here..I hope this will be your last letter..
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Brilliant post! grin

All the things you posted are accurate about the
DARK SIDE OF OBJ! I used to STAY off commenting on political
issues but within the last one year I had to because if RIGHT
thinking people keep quite, the enemies will INDOCTRINATE
people who are NOT DISCERNING!

Many of the people posting HATE SPEECHES towards PMB and
praising this man called OBJ were NOT born or VERY YOUNG when OBJ was
misusing power as a Military and Civilian President. He was a megalomaniac and a nascisist
to the core. Gani Fawehinmi has called OBJ the "Devil" before in a magazine
interview, OBJ's daughter [Iyabo] has attacked her father in an open letter, Fela's
Kalakuta Republic was burnt down in the late 1970s, and some of his wives
were sexually assaulted by so-called unknown soldiers without COMPENSATION
till date.

Now some people led by that guy called Kperogi are taunting and saying that
a 76 year-old Buhari has dementia or Alzheimer's but... sorry to "burst the
bubble" of these EVIL thinkers toward PMB... there is NOW a cure for
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's which all cause dementia and hand/leg vibrations.
I've known about these treatments for over 4 years now. PMB
and anyone can get these treatment and bounce back with more
youthfulness.

All those insulting PMB are NOT God!

Young and old People have memory issues that lead to "slip of tongue"
as a result of tiredness or illness such as fever. If it not something to
GLOAT ABOUT! PMB will get BETTER with proper care. PMB is a General
and read Strategic Studies at the prestigious U.S War College in America.
It is wrong for some ill-informed people like OBJ and some young ones online
to start abusing him because he has slight challenges! You should all get
real and know that God does not give you a challenge you cannot
handle!

Franklin D. Roosevelt was the 32nd President of the United States from 1933 until his death
in 1945... Not only did he serve an unprecedented FOUR TERMS in office, but he was also the
first president with a significant physical disability and used wheel-chairs as the President.
FDR was diagnosed with infantile paralysis, better known as POLIO, in 1921, at the age of 39.

"FDR footage Shows President Franklin D. Roosevelt in Wheelchair"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDAWb0XrrE[0:24]
Jul 10, 2013 - Uploaded by CBS News

"Full Video: Buhari, Osinbajo at the 2019 elections #NGTheCandidate"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ONkPnLFhU[1:59:20]
5 days ago - Uploaded by Oak TV

"The Candidates: Buhari and Osinbajo tell Nigerians their plans for second term - Part C."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvHRebSV8c[25:19]
5 days ago - Uploaded by TVC News Nigeria

"VIDEO - VP Yemi Osinbajo Defends President Buhari on The Candidate Interview and Other Issues"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf5BQel32rg [2:09]
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by Tatan03: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
As a Nigerian we youth and young adults can remove this old man from our policies, they don't ha anything to offer us. Please and please let vote for people that will deliver.
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by freemanbubble: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Konquest:

^^^^
Use Google Tranlate if you don't understand Yoruba... instead of cursing!
I use it a lot for translating foreign language text like French, Spanish etc,
into English.

Life has become so simple for mankind with these online tools.

USE IT
!

Person never translate better language na backward language like Yoruba i want translate
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by freemanbubble: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
orisa37:

You can write Fulfude or Igbo, we shall read and respond appropriately.
Why should i write in Igbo when i know people can't read and understand it
Re: Obasanjo Featured On BBC, Slams Buhari Again, Nigerians React , by orisa37: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2019
That's the point people are making, telling Buhari; that Democracy, Government of the people by the people and for the people, is the best.
Yorubas can go it alone. Igbos can go it alone. It's a matter of good Management. Why wait on The Fulanis till the total spoilation of Nigerian landscape before you know that every Nigerian matters.
Grant full Police, Resources and Electioneering Control to our 36 Constitutional States, people, except the Fulanis, are shouting, but Oga Buhari keeps turning deaf ears? Please tell me who is the Idiot?
Nigerians are now saddled between the devil and the deep blue Sea, which way? Buhari or Atiku, which way for 200million people? And Nigeria is still the Architect of her own misfortune.

God bless Nigeria IJN AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos / President Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Meeting (Photos) / Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.