Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate (1078 Views)

Photo Fail: Tinubu Caught Reading Envelope In Promotional Photo / Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Lagos Guber Debate: I’m Not An ‘election’ Politician – Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
APGA factional candidate Mr Alex Otti was caught reading a prepared speech during Abia gubernatorial debate today. Does it mean the self acclaimed First Class graduate cannot debate with doing malpractice?

Pictures below

As for the factional APC candidate Uche Ogah, that one did not show up for the debate as he is a certified dunce that cannot even speak pidgin English

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abia Debate,Governor Ikpeazu,
Mazi Alex Otti Met & Greeted each other warmly

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Uche Ogah heard of the Political forum organized by the Catholic church and thought it was going to be a Thanksgiving session but after the mild experience of the heat, when consulted by the organizers of #AbiaGuberDebate to confirm attendance he took off and till now supposedly he is not anywhere near Abia.

Lalasticlala lalasticlala you see your brother's life? Ordinary debate he no fit debate

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
"By 2030, the population of Nigeria is estimated to double. That will also be the case here. With that information, it is clear that we need to be futuristic in our economic planning. Our strategy is two pronged. Agriculture and industrialization. This is the idea behind the Enyimba Economic City which will have 11 anchor companies that will provide 700,000 jobs in the next ten years. We are running our administration not just to win elections. We are futuristic in our approach".

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
"By 2030, the population of Nigeria is estimated to double. That will also be the case here. With that information, it is clear that we need to be futuristic in our economic planning. Our strategy is two pronged. Agriculture and industrialization. This is the idea behind the Enyimba Economic City which will have 11 anchor companies that will provide 700,000 jobs in the next ten years. We are running our administration not just to win elections. We are futuristic in our approach".

Dr Ikpeazu

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Racoon(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin Nigerian politicians!
Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
ABOUT THE ABIA DEBATE TODAY..

In terms of road construction, I have gone round the state. I have visited the project sites. We even measured some of the roads. This present Government has only done a total of 57 roads~Alex Otti.

57 roads done by a governor in just 3 and half years? Wow! Looking at how Otti's supporters lie and deny Dr Okezie Ikpeazu's achievements i didn't know that Dr Alex Otti can say even a single truth about OVI, thank you Dr Alex for vindicating Dr Okezie Ikpeazu and we his supporters.

Meanwhile serious work has resumed at PH ROAD while the debate was going on..

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yes, Abia State has done well in the area of Education~ APGA factional candidate, Alex Otti, opines

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ponponkon:
APGA factional candidate Mr Alex Otti was caught reading a prepared speech during Abia gubernatorial debate today. Does it mean the self acclaimed First Class graduate cannot debate with doing malpractice?

Pictures below

As for the factional APC candidate Uche Ogah, that one did not show up for the debate as he is a certified dunce that cannot even speak pidgin English

You are funny. He is reading something in front of everybody and you saying he was 'caught' as if he is hiding somewhere to read. In a debate, you are allowed to bring in notes and pens
Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
"My name is Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu. I am a Biochemistry teacher and my last place of work in that behalf was the Enugu State University where I rose to become Head of Department and member of the University Senate.
Many years after I left the place, it is still running efficiently"

#AbiaGuberDebate#

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by Ponponkon: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

You are funny. He is reading something in front of everybody and you saying he was 'caught' as if he is hiding somewhere to read. In a debate, you are allowed to bring in notes and pens
j

CONFUSION...

"Security has worsened in Abia". - Otti of APGA

"Let me concede that the security situation in Abia has really improved". - Uwakolam from Accord Party.

Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by maestroferdi: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
There is no contest in Abia State...

PDP will win...Okezie Ikpeazu is fixing the rot left by the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu and Theodore Orji...

I was in Aba about two months ago and I was impressed with what I saw unlike what was obtainable under previous governments.

He should not be distracted by the stooges masquerading as contestants...
Re: Alex Otti Caught Reading From A Notebook During Abia Guber Debate by ibrahimsalam: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

oga go and face your ipob nonsense and leave Nigeria elections .
Continue waiting for your confused dilectors instructions on how to vote out ebonyi and abia state governors.lubbish

As if he already has a candidate that will replace them maybe Alex otti .scammers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Senator Of Anambra almost killed in public VIDEO / Borno Indigenes Say No To Atiku,wash & Sweep Venue Where He Did His Campaign(pix / Gov. Nyesom Wike Celebrates Apc's Supreme Court Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.